America is the Great Satan

Why didn’t they play the US anthem when the niggers were burning the country to the fucking ground?

Attached: 31B323B0-8AC1-40BB-A813-A9D4A9498B5C.jpg (750x850, 509.64K)

Attached: putin xi.png (602x420, 39.51K)

He fucked olivia munn? Lucky

Cool it with the antisemitism

>but makes no mention of the wife he left
why the fuck would he?

soros bros did we get cocky?

Attached: soros.jpg (598x1024, 103.95K)

His story about the drug dealer was pretty funny

Attached: FA295926-63F2-44D2-B3AF-F6F58CCFAB18.jpg (750x1129, 375.14K)

>people pay rent
Why won't these fucking faggots just buy something with a mortgage like every other generation before them did.
Fully agree with the rest of his points, however you are an iphone poster so kill yourself

damn

>shape of the word Kiev

>Ukraine
>liberal democracy
>open society
We're going into ww3 aren't we.

Based.

I hope he pulls a Ewan McGregor and gives a speech about how good of a guy he is.

Lmao you deadass we are.

>when the niggers were burning the country to the fucking ground
because that is consider peaceful protest according to the media

Attached: 1639266903749.jpg (740x823, 170.66K)

It's just sad how delusional world leaders and their puppets are.

They had one job.... its KYIV!

But friend, both of those are bad.

Formerly Kiev

>Spend the year since Trump celebrating putting trannies and women in positions of power in military
>Russia decides its time to invade
How could this happen?!

strong borders for ukraine! open boards for the US and EU!

>great satan
Nick Fuentes sucks catboy cocks

>KEEV

Attached: 1645763632382.gif (498x289, 295.11K)

ummm, based department?

Because that never happened, incel

>OMG THE ENTIRE COUNTRY BURNED TO THE GROUND BECAUSE THERE WERE 7% OF VIOLENCE DURING MONTHS OF PROTEST'S!!!!!
>So they destroyed public property (Which we kept saying was more important than human lives during 2020), assaulted hundreds of cops(so much for blue lives mattering), wanted to hang the VP and tried to overthrow democracy by preventing the legitimate winner of the election be verified as the new president, what's the big deal man? Also it was Antifa, BLM, FBI and CIA honeypot, no actual conservatives were present and even though there were MAGA Republicans present and they clearly broke laws it doesn't matter

Whom are you quoting?

he could've just said females and jews

This. They must be stopped for drawing attention to our great benevolent Jew rulers.

>He doesn't quote himself
>You will never be important

>when they do it it's bad
>when we do it it's good
This retarded fucking mindset is the entire problem with this retarded fucking country. No standards, no morals, just cheaters and liars

just dozens dead and $1B in damages lol cities can rebuild

Weirdly yikes post.

Gee, who could have guessed that a country that's so far up it's ass with "racism" (distraction from ((((they)))) and gender-speak is weak. I hope Putin drops a bomb on the White House and Wall Street. We need a reset.

Attached: 18237213.png (960x530, 501.43K)

fucking based

Shut the fuck up rightoid you're a retard too

>30 niggers shot each other while looting after 1 nigger had a drug induced heart attack during a police stop
this is black lives mattering

SNL has been cringe for a decade now.

He’s still in the “my side is better than your side” faggy retard mentality when they’re both responsible for this bullshit

When will this lich die already?

He's right. But the west is the ubermensch. We will survive and grow stronger. Our chaos is an equilibrium.

You can condemn that, while also admitting the basic fact that 93% of the nationwide months long protests were peaceful and had a righteous cause if you aren't a disingenuous fuck.

niggers owe me not the other way around

The media is beyond parody. Why would someone solemnly get on stage -on a comedy entertainment show- and begin an act of feminist contrition. Maybe thats what they want over jokes now, they don’t want entertainment they want a shaming gallery.

A mortgage is a rent you pay to the bank.

This guy spammed this shit constantly for fucking DAYS on Any Forums

It wouldn't matter. He has five children willing to take up the mantle.

They aren’t condemning or even acknowledging it is the problem. Your rebuttal is based on fiction. More to it- they a actively release and don’t prosecute the people who were acting in bad faith.

>smashed windows
>filth trampled into the carpets from outside
>people putting their filthy boots on desks worth more than they are
>blood sprayed on the flower gardens
>politicians cowering in fear for their ACTUAL LIVES
>all this in a FEDERAL BUILDING?

All that amounts to way more than a few isolated incidences of arson during a PEACEFUL protest.

1/6 was terrorism, pure and simple.

Just when I thought he couldn't get any more based.

We don't owe you shit.

What sodid secrets did Hunter's laptop contain?

Attached: FMkpX_-XsAgw0Wz.jpg (864x1485, 322.95K)

Do not trust globohomo goblins.

Attached: FMkpYN7WUAAw8ks.jpg (864x1480, 331.73K)

I'm so genuine I would gladly have a cop kneel on my 'neck' while all the peaceful protesters take the same drugs St. Floyd was on and we could experience it together

Attached: FMkpYaqXEAIo_v3.jpg (864x739, 165.02K)

>93%
You are getting manipulated by academia.
Search for the study and you'll find out that they counted a dozen people waving a BLM flag as an instance of a protest to inflate the % of "peaceful protests".

Statistics are a scary thing.

The cities are burned to the ground? Huh, they look fine to me.

Did SNL do this in 2014 when Russia took Crimea?
What about 2008 when Russia took Georgia?
Or were those two just not the "It Moments" generated by (((Corporate Media))) and the DNC?

Attached: VOMIT_DWARF_IN_THA_HOUSE.gif (500x278, 2.48M)

Not really. The US just got out of a twenty year nothingburger war. Don’t think they’ll actually be keen to get back into it.

Attached: 1645247314569.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

chuds never leave the basement so they take pol's word that all of america has been burned down by BLM lmao

>America is the Great Satan

You're right, fuck the Jewnited States of Americoons.

Putin and Xi are right, although I consider Russia to be a part of the West (at least culturally). That or Russia is kind of a bridge between the West and the East. Anyway, fuck all kikes.

Attached: 164567549.jpg (2283x2283, 769.65K)

Cope tranny

Attached: 1642433039670.webm (426x756, 2.71M)

Test

From a geopolitical perspective, Putin's current actions in Ukraine are utterly rational. Russia and its CSTO allies never intervene in countries that weren't a part of the Soviet Union unless the democratically elected leaders of those countries want them to intervene. For example, Russia intervened in Syria only when Assad (the democratically elected leader of Syria) asked Russia to intervene against the NATO-supported separatist terrorists. But NATO militarily intervenes in sovereign countries where they were not asked to intervene (like Serbia and Libya, for example) to bomb innocent civilians simply to fulfill their expansionist geopolitical ambitions.

Let's not forget that Viktor Yanukovych was the democratically elected President of Ukraine who was ILLEGALLY removed from power in a coup orchestrated by America and its NATO allies simply because Viktor Yanukovych was pro-Russia, even though America and its NATO allies are constantly promoting democracy. America and its NATO allies wanted a pro-NATO Ukrainian president and Russia rightfully did not want to be encircled by NATO countries, so it intervened in Ukraine due to NATO's constant anti-Russia policies.

What board was this originally on?

Lol no bro, he’s a pedophile and gay - Olivia mun is a well known beard to gay dudes in the industry

Any Forums