Give me one reason an EU Army, EU Navy and EU Airforce is a bad idea

We now see how idiotic it is that single countries opposed a big country like Russia. Imagine we had done the right thing in the EU and banded together with one common military... and had accepted Ukraine 20yrs ago into the EU.

No war, no Russian bully.

You are responsible, you did not support it.

Attached: 4137E7AA-F110-476A-9149-F3DF71A1F463.jpg (960x684, 247.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wont work out with 26 member states and an unelected bureaucratic body of failures.
Federalists are retards

Isnt it funny how a few years after calls for more European sovereignty and autonomy some meme war on the Eastern border kicks off that shows just how thankful we should be for the Americans? Fuck NATO, we need a European army

I don't like any of this gay shit, I don't trust turkified germans. NATO is sufficient.

cuz i don't need french nigerians, german turks, english pakis or swedish somalis in my streets

Attached: 1642855799332.jpg (994x996, 149.77K)

Can't wait for all the diversity programs and maybe we can even have an air force that just flies refugees into the EU 24/7

We could have a directly elected president.

cause i don't want to take order from a french cunt

Says the most populous country in the EU

on my fucking grave

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc Guys, watch this

Thats a valid reason. OP discarded.

The historically reliance on mercenary armies have been a bad long term strategy

I know the technocratic clique of failures in Brussels would love a mutt union like their friends over the Atlantic, but we are not anglos, there is no unique european culture, language, history, its all at best countries, in most cases small regions and localities. And all those theatralic failed attempts to create foundation myths through partly engineered crisis is just weak and pathetic.

Europe will never be united.

America has a by state elector system, Cali has virtually no say in the US presidential election because it is commie.

Don't trust Germans nor French to protect us.UK and USA is alright
I'll take one NATO please
Simple as

There is no point of having an EU army. It's just a good deal for weapons manufacturers. All you need are nukes and a piece of paper that says what happens if peace is disturbed.

>giving an army to eu soros puppets
fuck off

i support a militarized focused, free market eugenics ethnostate to incorporate all Aryan IndoEuropeans into a superpower.

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x408, 75.8K)

it's gonna end up controlled by the germans, just like EU.

>EU Navy
Everybody should share the French nukes but you should build your own carrier.

Frogs

Because I don't want to put my life on the line for Germany expanding Eastwards.

Because EU is not a country, it is not a federation. EU army would eventually just be used to invade and occupy independant European countries that resist EU diktat.

Too much centralized power, you'd just be creating Russia 2.0

The eternal Germ strikes again

This.
Hans can barely contain his enthusiasm.

It's not a bad idea. Russia only respects the strong, that's why they negotiated with America rather than Europe or Ukraine about what should be done with Ukraine.