What do you think is going through his mind right now?

What do you think is going through his mind right now?

Attached: 2021-06-30T101636Z_930291207_RC2YAO9ZNT6Z_RTRMADP_3_RUSSIA-PUTIN-scaled-e1626208612804.jpg (2000x1596, 346.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gone mad. He's gonna do it. Strenght to everyone reading this.

rush b don't stop cyka

Russia has tigers

How much Ukrainian pussy he is going to be pounding
You post this thread every five minutes by the way

>pee pee poo poo

Attached: 6c7.jpg (600x415, 31.88K)

Nothing. I'm pretty sure he's insane and can't think straight.

A bullet, I hope

Attached: 165476877887567.jpg (720x655, 57.35K)

Rebirthing Humanity in the fire of nuclear destruction.

a lot

Hopefully a bullet

>maybe I will invade Mongolia for their heavenly horses

This

He's wondering what will fuck him first when he surrenders, a white cock or a black one.

He probably wishes he was born in America where he could be some fat boomer in Florida complaining about taxes on Facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc Watch it, guys

well, i wonder when one of his generals says he got "apoplexy" and died, it's an old russian tradition

The only thing Putin will be destroying is Russia. You will be forced to withdraw from Ukraine when your economy is in the shitter. You will be excluded from the rest of the world. Its over. Your only chance of redemption is to get rid of Putin and sue for peace between the West.

he's doing meth.

I have no faith in Russian people. Most want return of USSR. Their leaders are all pussies and slaves who are terrified of a 170cm manlet. Grim days ahead.

hopefully a bullet

"I wish they would've just taken the slow death shots so I didn't have to start a global nuclear war for my masters instead"

He's probably thinking options on how to pull out without looking weak and defeated. If Ukraine turns into insurgency hotspot it's over for him.

Its kind of sad that they had a chance to go for peaceful relations, trade and improvement of average Russian lives with the west after fall of SU. But instead they chose to have delusions of grandeur and behave like a mob nation using all their wealth to prop up their military. Despite all that Ukraine showed that Russian military is a paper bear only propped up by nuclear arms. Putin embarassed Russia in front of international audience and all that he has to show for it is threatening with nuclear weapons. What a sad little man.

Russian Caesar and the Restoration of the Roman Empire.

Attached: Ceasar-Putin.png (591x723, 433.23K)

vodka