streamable.com/wkq5os
streamable.com/9igflq
streamable.com/breyh1
streamable.com/mkublw
streamable.com/5wcpnb
bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

streamable.com/fjxc7t

hey, if the russians are losing, how were they able to take kherson?

Attached: 5517D829-5305-4250-9A23-B342E6476473.jpg (1280x1140, 291.49K)

Stop celebrating death on any side. These are misguided kids killing each other and inadvertantly civilians in the name of power brokering globalist scum. The leadership of both sides are disgusting humans, "elites" are the only ones deserving of death.

If I was a volunteer to join (UK is in support of volunteers to Ukraine) Kiev defence, would I buy ticket to the closest Polish airport to Ukrainian border and then cross?

PoW complication:
streamable.com/lvdsaz

streamable.com/143exr
streamable.com/04kg8q
streamable.com/0t5n40
streamable.com/lupeig
streamable.com/2y7wka
streamable.com/0re6m6
streamable.com/wkq5os
streamable.com/wkq5os

They were salivating over dead Ukrainians in 2014. They even had special journos dedicated to just that. You don't understand the bottomless well of hate people have for ruskis.

oh!
well I guess posting outdated pics and vids of dead russians will surely help you win the war!
hopefully you guys achieve your dream of kiev being renamed to kyiv despite it being surround by the ruskies

Sounds reasonable but you should ask somewhere. There was a plebbit for volunteers, if they aren't all larp they might know.

Basado

Molotov
streamable.com/9igflq

Sweet thread
Russian blood fertilizes a new glorius Europe

>surrounded
The only thing that got surrounded was Russian columns by flames of war.

You are absolutely correct, I have no understanding as I have no relationship to Eastern Eeurope, much less Ukraine and Russia. I just hate seeing all commentary of people who have never heard a shot fired in anger celebrating the death of kids pushed into a war by the same globalist stooges who profit from the killing, but assume no risk. I don't wish death on anyone whether they be Ukrainian or Russian. I want to see these war profiteers and globalists put to death along with their media lackeys.

invaders must die

It wasn’t checked commander you fking retard, their full names don’t match. Go fight for your country instead of shitposting loser

Attached: 154ADC1F-55FD-4B2C-B576-16CF2C086A10.jpg (1125x350, 66.53K)

Telegram links plox

Here's how we welcome "the russian world"

"The russian world" is a notion that russians speakers are all the same and should be united within a single country

streamable.com/breyh1

Half of hohol pictures are Usrainians

Ukrainian pig won’t get it. They will claim that using dead cats for cigarettes is also normal.

Attached: 5852A06A-06D2-49B5-95BD-F531AA6F96CC.jpg (1125x1889, 350.42K)

I have 2 friends in Kiev rn. They report explosions and gun fire constantly. Am I supposed to be okay with this?

lol the absolute state of propaganda
oh wow two friends?
maybe instead of being a coward loser, you should take up arms and fight the so obviously incompetent and retarded russian forces?
an easy victory if we go by your word

streamable.com/mkublw

No. I'm just saying that celebrating death is unconscionable given the circumstances of how we got here in the first place. I didn't celebrate the death of people in the conflicts I was in, despite the dead doing their best to kill me. I hate the people that start these wars, not the kids who end up fighting them and the civilians caught in the crossfire.

Go fight for you country then you fking retard! Your country is just as involved in starting this crap as Russia is. Guys your age are getting lit up on the other side and yet they don’t do half of the shit your fking retards do to their corpses and their pow. They don’t want this war just as much as you! Fking room temperature fat fuck who posts instead crap instead of standing up for the country he loves so much.

>I didn't celebrate the death of people in the conflicts I was in,
Try thinking of a recent war where your country was attacked first

Nigga you shelled your own country and killed people there for 8 fking years. Are you brain dead or what?!

Will probably end up doing that
Stop watching RT

streamable.com/5wcpnb

Attached: file.png (613x695, 593.06K)

Go on celebrating the death of young people then. Ignore the people on both sides responsible for this conflict. Channel that hate to powerless kids pressed into battle just like the media, ruling class and profiteers want you to. Blind hate for everyone but those who started the conflict.

Is that a vagina?

Attached: russian loses his face.webm (482x848, 1.43M)

Stop watching cnn bitch, I am not watching anything but primary sources.

You will get what is coming to you for this, world doesn’t forget.

brutal

Lmao he looks like a basedjak now

>that closeup

Attached: 1520504963260.webm (492x414, 772.78K)

better hurry then, Kherson is occupied, mariupol is being encircled, the highway to odessa is half taken, north, northeastern, and western kiev are encircled. Kiev being air raided, northern suburbs have heavy armour, safe to say your on the losing side, lol

dat pic name

Attached: 888.png (633x464, 324.91K)

He lives there he doesnt need to consume propaganda pootin bot

Blind hatred comes from propaganda. Piece of shit denies the fact the his own country killed its own citizens for 8 years. That is cnn tier shit

So did russia arm the Donbass region before or after ukraine heavy shelled it? You know after the russians declared it independent and the ukraine/nato got pissed.
bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/

I wish death to everyone waging war against my people.
I hate everyone involved here. Every single one.

I hate ru**ian soldiers and elites for shelling my country for 8 years.
I hate ru**ian civilians for being pathetic and spineless and not protesting. (protesters are fine)
I hate the west for being pathetic for 8 years. (thankfully, these idiots are beginning to understand something)
I hate Ukraine for being a corrupt Africa-tier state that doesn't respect its citizens, freedom of speech and civil liberties.

However, I hate ru**ians the most.

abs lives there but is hiding behind the screen instead of defending his county while it’s being overrun?
no amount of propaganda posted here will actually stop the russians you know, it’s just to keep idiots thinking everything is fine, opposite of what a ukrainian actually wants

Don't worry. Thing will probably look up when you're a russian citizen.

kind of

Attached: 1645967251369.jpg (1440x2341, 853.33K)

Go fight then you fking bitch. All bark and no bite. You just know that you will get your brains blown out and end up as one of the photos you post. What goes around comes round for the likes of you.

I bet you're fun at parties.
It's war, just enjoy yourself. Your grandparents did it, and so can you.

Bro if this is the Russians losing i hate to see what it is like when they are winning.

Attached: 123.jpg (1338x908, 469.53K)

The whole Donbass thing happened cuz of ru**ia.
Yes, there were civilians killed. The Ukrainian gov have always been retarded. Denied this, yes.

However, ru**ia is responsible for the war. ru**ia was arming the separatists. ru**ian missile downed the MH-17 Boeing. ru**ia annexed Crimea.

Fuck ru**ia.