There won't be nukes, there won't be a WW3

There won't be nukes, there won't be a WW3.

You are delusional, as always, Any Forums.

Attached: c36.png (400x381, 127.57K)

You are in denial

Agree. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Take your pills

Revelation says otherwise

A happening would be way out of sorts. (((They))) will never let us out

Attached: 20210719_164635.jpg (736x614, 209.86K)

Any Forums is full of pro russian shills nowadays it's not even worth coming here anymore

What did you just say about Israel?

Attached: 1645820993455.png (798x644, 435.14K)

You don't belong here, faggit. Back to redit with ya

BUT MUHH RUSSIAN AGRESSION!!! LE INVASION!!!! EERMERGERD THERES A P{LANE OVER TAIWAN RN CVHINAS MAKING A MOVE ASHHHHHHHHH

True. Already peace talks underway. It was all Globohomo theater.

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

What will it be that triggers the financial reset? If its not the current happening, it will be something worse. Mark it.

There will be
IN TWO WEEKS

It's amazing how one little conflict makes people forget about the World Economic Forum, the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, the Round Table Groups (Chatham House, Council on Foreign Relations, etc), the Rockefeller Foundation, etc. All it takes is one little psyop to make them forget about the global agenda and revert back to this fantasy of believing nation states even really exist anymore.

Attached: eyerollpepe.png (514x496, 148.51K)

I called it when there was 2 weeks before the attack kek. Then again when there was 1 week left just to clarify I wasn't memeing

>Russia won't invade anyone
>there won't be a war
>you're delusional

Attached: 1550523759051.png (1384x1368, 729.21K)

Lol okay, normies are now just realizing things that Any Forums has been saying for two years regarding the pandemic and vaccines.

Based but forgot to mention jews.

Another Memeflag slide thread, great

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

imagine trusting (((German))) media and eating up kike líes
imagine supporting people who protest the war by waving flags of people who fed your nation's pregnant women broken glass
imagine showing solidarity by using their mottos
imagine wanting one more million of them in your country
and calling anyone who is disgusted by it a "pro russian shill"
why don't you show solidarity with da poor hohols by chanting "Poland has not yet been slain, but it will be!"?
btw Russia can go fuck itself too.

Denial is a motherfucker.

It's literally WW3 right now. Putin literally put nukes on high alert. Russia is being heavily sanctioned, removed from SWIFT and next will have oil and gas cut off from it's customers. NATO troops surround Ukraine getting in deployable positions in member states.

We are probably 24-48 hours away from NATO - Russia direct conflict, conventional or otherwise.

You best start believing in nuclear war - YOU'RE IN ONE.

Attached: download (1).jpg (216x233, 9.09K)

Ya sure better let it die so we border russia for 3 side like germany in 39 retard.
I don't want you to love Ukraine
I want you to hate russian mongoloids more