Joining Ukrainian foreign legion

Anons, this dude has inspired me more than anyone ever has i think. I am just a uni student and i am strongly considering ordering av one-way ticket to Warszawa and joining the foreign fighters there. I have 2 years military training. Should i risk death for a country i know nothing about just to fuck Putin in the ass? Im strongly considering...

Attached: Volodymyr-Zelenskyy-Ukrainian-Presidential-Press-Office-via-AP-File-1-777x437.jpg (777x437, 69.04K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-110736_Reddit.jpg (1080x2048, 130.7K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-100230_Telegram.jpg (1079x1605, 541K)

Russia is our ally

Good goy.

Attached: 1645818705062.jpg (1920x3124, 762.58K)

and when did you first realize that you liked benis?

So is Azov. The best case scenario is Ukraine agreeing not to join NATO. If Azov is able to get more power from this, all the better. Azov SHOULD be looking for opportunities

A lot of fucked people all over the world. I would never consider enlisting to the Kurds or something but this conflict is so blatantly Russias fault and completely avoidable that i am strongly considering...

Me too man I’m trying to figure out how to enlist

>Should i risk death for a country
Yes, you should

>this conflict is so blatantly Russias fault
Are you actually retarded? Do you even understand why this war is happening?

Don't let this faggot be what inspires you.

Attached: 1645907932793.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

God bless user

Based AF

Russia is solving a diplomatic issues through military menas. It really is that simple. Is it wrong for NATO to break their promises time and time again expanding towards Russia? Yes it is. But there is nothing proportional about invading a fucking country to expand your influence and buffer-zone to the west. Russia is on the wrong side of history.

There is no you demented nazi schizo

>Falling for kike tricks.
He isn't anywhere near the front lines. If he is he's stupid and deserves to die.

you should totally go! the world will be better off if the likes of you don't have any offspring.

Huissues

We have to. This nigger Putin threatened to nuke Europe. I will see you in Poland brother.

>Russia is on the wrong side of history
You should go to Plebbit to post your post-modernist cringe, you'll find a lot of people who don't think agreeing with you.

Putin called for us to discuss ukraines neutraility they refused and kept sending weapons and troops there
>wrong side of history
oh you're a tranny
kys

No. And fuck you. Put me in the military and Im defecting

lmao

I hope people l actually fall for this larp and die for ZOG in Ukraine.
Anyone that is low iq enough not to see through this should die.

Based glowniggers purging retards from Any Forums by having them die in ukraine

Yes, we encourage all trannies, kikes, niggers, and faggots to go fight and die in Ukraine.

Attached: 1645872487997.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

Well, i agree in a sense, he shouldnt be near the front lines, he is a important symbol of hope. Safeguarding him and not airlifting him out of the country is great for morale.

Same.
Originally ukraine denied foreign fighters but now their president is saying any man who shows up at the border to fight for ukraine will be given a gun

Yes retard and the invasion talks were "western propaganda and lies". People like you are so dumb, you will never ever be able to wake up from your propaganda infested brain. A pitiful display

Go. You are from Norway, as long as you survive your life will be fine after and it is a story you will tell to your grandkids.

>OP gets gangraped by churkas

Yes, please go OP. For democracy!

Attached: 1645489730975.jpg (1161x1038, 90.92K)

Based

Attached: IMG_20220225_093510_766.jpg (827x619, 60.7K)

lmao yes you should, you should totally go become a chechen war bride

you are fucking retarded, you are being conned by this jewnigger liar Volodymyr Zelenskyy, he is a fucking actor, a puppet and you want to follow him?
go follow him and drop yourself from a cliff

isn't iceland on there too? or did they back down in the end?

You are a Euro-Aryan, and you're telling me you want to fight for the freedom of a nation run by a Jew?

I have nothing against ethnic Ukrainians, but this is not your fight and desu it was not Ukraine's fight until Soros put his boy in charge.

Stand down.

You must not underestimate how stupid people are. Things easily understandable need to be explained carefully and often multiple times and they might not even get it at that point. Add to this brainwash and it’s a big mess. I now unironically think we should use cape shit and “marvel/dc language” to explain things to these people, kind of how people talk to babies and dumb it down as much as possible
>see that man?
>he’s the bad guy pretending to be the good guy like lex luthor
>now who is lex luthor?
>that’s right he’s bad
>know how baddies rob bank?
>baddies own banks now
>they don’t have to steal like most baddies
>they just take little bits from everywhere and overtime they steal more then if they were to rob it
>they don’t use guns, well not themselves anyways
>they use money to buy people and hire people to use guns kind of how the madhatter mindcontrols people
>they are like kingpin with a criminal empire
>they are all of the same genetic stock kind of like the clones from starwars but bad, some are good but most are evil
>like palpatine they abuse democracy to do bad things

Etc. Might make a thread about this after all this retardation and shilling blows over

yea nigga go die for Israel shit finna be bussin fr

Yes well, they are lying, they know they are lying, don't let that be inspiring

You are a jew.

Jews never fight, they avoid conflict at all costs because they are a weak faggot people who can only scheme. Go be jew somewhere else.

Attached: 1628071327001.gif (112x112, 373.77K)