/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1679 - Struggle edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed) (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

las t

Attached: 1645776578121.jpg (1659x820, 528.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/intelslava
youtube.com/watch?v=64ha0_2Lzss
twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/1497970966294630401
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1497971316934287363
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is liveuamap reliable info?

As reliable as the Ukrainian MOD

seething roaches be seething hard not even gonna lie

Reliably Ukrainian

Attached: file.png (352x640, 248.55K)

Hoholmap is not reliable since it's run by hohols.

ANIME

Attached: 1645554608230.png (634x857, 324.3K)

I hope they don't destroy those resupplies from NATO and seize them to use on the Ukrainians instead.

Attached: tumblr_ll1nan6GYG1qaajedo1_1280.jpg (807x539, 165.43K)

8TH FOR
>I CAN'T SNEED

Attached: 1607542713669.png (1241x978, 436.18K)

nuke when

Cossacks

Attached: zqBXRysWn7uRQMsW.webm (320x480, 1015.13K)

Anons, you all know that the Belarusian offensive is coming, right...?

Attached: 1627528717939.gif (498x469, 2.68M)

Russians are asians???

2 moar hours of course, numbers confirm.

As of February 27, DPR units took control of 17 settlements: Pavlopol, Pishchevik, Viktorovka, Bogdanovka, Novognatovka, Nikolayevka, Rybinskoye, Trudovskoye, Vasilievka, Prokhorovka, Starognatovka, Svobodnoye, Donskoye, Anadol, Andreevka, Gnutovo and Granitnoe — Basurin

t.me/s/intelslava

youtube.com/watch?v=64ha0_2Lzss

Seems like Russia is losing.

I'm more interested in the transnitrian offensive tbdesu

Pardon my retardation, but are these Russians or Ukranians?

>twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/1497970966294630401
It started already I guess peacetalks didnt go swimmingly

Attached: 1645974433542.jpg (1281x904, 286.26K)

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1497971316934287363
BREAKING: Air raid sirens sounding again in Kyiv, large explosions reported in Mariupol and Odesa right now.

>BREAKING: Air raid sirens sounding again in Kyiv, large explosions reported in Mariupol and Odesa right now.

BREAKING: Air raid sirens sounding again in Kyiv, large explosions reported in Mariupol and Odesa right now.

Looks like there is missile bombardment ongoing all aroudn Ukraine ATM.

Attached: d51c459a5a33fb6eff77c4a848b6d2db.jpg (625x419, 51.79K)

Russians. Note the white armbands.

I wonder if Ukranians may try to take the initiative in striking the Russian garrison their before the Southern front reaches Moldova's border.

They literally have nothing to lose.

Judging from the armbands they might be on the russian side

I hope Putin doesn't trust this filthy pedophile antiwhite Jew.
These monsters seek the white genocide and count the minutes until they finally can kill and destroy white families.

Putin should destroy their distopia and at least free Ukraine from their terrible sickening Jewish tyranny.
He rapes and fucks white Ukrainian children in a bunker near Washington or in Canada, under the screams of the children he tortures, bloodthirst for white families are in his eyes
HE IS SO HAPPY to ordered the total draft and send white girls and children to the front
He wants as much casualties as possible
On the other hand he is sad he wasn't able to kill and poison more white families

Attached: 1645819881486.png (845x814, 1.04M)

>7 gorillion, baku got nuked, azerbaijan doesn't exist anymore
>
>amiright?
Yup, shitskin dogturk roach gypsies eating Armenian dick as always historically
What can I say

>Air raid sirens sounding again in Kyiv, large explosions reported in Mariupol and Odesa right now

I hope Russians take Odessa.

Riskiest have only 1000 effectives there and surrounding regions are sparsely populated, not worth the fuel imo

I really would like to see the hohols collapse.

Attached: ZZZ^2-notsobigtho.png (352x625, 60.55K)

>inb4 ceasefire
Why are they still talking to ukrs?

We need a livelink from Kiev

Putin is going to go even more insane and start reprisal killings against civilians like Hitler. Fuck this world NATO must act.

Honestly I blame dems for putting Biden in office. Trump is the only thing Putin fears.

No sooner does a group announce its entry in to Ukraine does the Ukrainian government claim that said group suffered a catastrophic defeat, with a high-ranking leader dead.
The shilling is comical at this point, even the most irredeemable Russian shitposter looks calm by comparison.
There doesn't appear to be any real spectrum to the shilling either, there is not single "I think Ukraine is holding better than anticipated" it is all wild fantasies about obliterated Russian battalions and how Putin will be overthrown within days.

Attached: apu.png (876x802, 86.51K)

hopefully the belaruskies will prove to be smaller cucks than the r*ssians