Imagine if Russia nuked the United States haha...

Imagine if Russia nuked the United States haha, that would be so gross haha I would be like russia nooooooooooooo ahah dont do it lol that would be so funny

Attached: 796eefd6-4687-11eb-be92-09cd005df0bf_image_hires_171827[1].jpg (425x425, 39.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm so funny and quirky, pls nuke us putin? hehe rawr

Russia is our ally

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, not my heckin pozzed Zionist Occupied Governmentarino!!

Attached: macho.jpg (800x960, 83.81K)

This, they're USA's natural ally against China theoretically. But why is it escalating between them?

I feel a strange sense of nostalgia for that sort of stuff. As "cringe" as it is nowadays, part of me really misses that era of the internet

Hey we voted for biden and this is what we get

I was watching some youtube vids yesterday about this. Essentially the continental USA can't be nuked (at least not via missiles). Our missile defense system is so advanced that it's like the "iron dome" x100000.

Alaska, Hawaii, our other territories, as well as allies in europe, could be obliterated though. The euros all gutted their militaries to pay for social welfare programs, so as the shockwaves from the blasts separate the skin from their bones they can think "at least we had universal pre-kindergarten daycare".

Interestingly enough, Italy has the second most complete missile defense system after the USA. So they might survive too.

which cities do you have in mind OP?

haha idkkkkkkkk im not putin uwu

All those dead niggas, fuckin based.

Hang yourself, 2008 was 14 years ago

Will they stop crying over muh 9/11 if they got nuked?

USA & Russia should nuke Poland
Then Germany invades and build proper country

Why did that make you seethe so hard lmao?

haha don't make me do it!!!! xD

Attached: 296888_251582631529510_517818_n[1].jpg (576x389, 23.69K)

you realize these people now run the world

yeah lmao, what do you think the trannies working at the cia were doing before they got their jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=c3fJSJR_5Cc Watch this video, men

I don't think it would be a ballistic missile, bets on an NVD or dirty bomb?

Attached: 1645937317980.jpg (303x335, 30.3K)

he sounds drunk haha