How is Reddit finally cheering for a White, Christian and traditionalist nation (Ukraine) a bad thing?

How is Reddit finally cheering for a White, Christian and traditionalist nation (Ukraine) a bad thing?

Attached: reddit.png (512x512, 19.1K)

It's not, but they're just parroting what the mods/admins have allowed to reach the frontpage. Reddit is the epitome of a hivemind/circlejerk, and they don't have an original thought among them.

Let's not give them any credit for regurgitating whatever corporate kike approved talking points they've been spoonfed.

They're cheering for globohomo

> White traditionalist Christian nation

Ok let's for a sec pretend I have no clue what Ukraine is or who are it's people and it government. Let me google real quick who rules ukraine. Oh, not a traditionalist white christian, what about the prime minister? Neither is he, now tell me op why shouldn't I shove a fork up your ass

Why does anyone care what reddit is doing

they don't lol

you didn't google shit because our pm is not Jewish

If you think that's why they're cheering on Ukraine you're retarded. Just look at the propaganda coming out, it's aimed directly at influencing the typical Redditor. LGBTQ shit and 9yo black kids defending "their" country.

>jewish leaders
>christian

okidouki fag

>russia cut off from swift
>the jew grins and unsheaths his katana
>*teleports behind you*
>nothing personnell pjutin

They're not. They're cheering for the satanists who want to nigify Ukraine and Eastern Europe.

Attached: 1633832924416.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

>Implying reddit can form its own opinion
They're not. They're just cheering for side the MSM and Hollywoke are telling them to cheer for.

>white culture is only worth defending from Russians not brown invaders
I fucking hate these people with such a passion

>reeee all my Ukraine investments are going belly up
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reddit is the only reason Russia hasn't annexed Ukraine. They literally have a subreddit for volunteers to join the fight. they're not posting Ukraine position. they are heroes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-162241.jpg (1080x1704, 512.96K)

They're also cheering for literal violent neo nazis, and not just a handful of those types either.

Only reason they are cheering is because they have been told Russia bad because men put peepee in anus not allowed.

Attached: 1645805548604.png (845x814, 1.04M)

they influence the collective thinking of society outside of reddit, idiot

Because everything reddit does makes me angry. I just hate their personalities. All of reddit could have my exact political beliefs and I would probably still be annoyed by it because they would find some way to make it cringey

Attached: 1645816161605.png (323x571, 244.32K)

Attached: 1630965477954.jpg (1440x2166, 345.55K)

Acta non verba.

because they're using ukraine as a means to an end. they're looking at the bigger picture. if ukraine wins there will be fewer white births, less christianity, more gay pride parades, and less racial pride.

you idiot, this right now is literally resurrecting nationalism and patriotism in eastern europe

>White, Christian and traditionalist
one of the reasons putin mentioned for attacking ukraine was to 'curb fascism'
this is an antifa attack, you moron

Lol, you don't actually believe this, do you retard?

Reddit is nothing but a giant echochamber that is unkown or hated by anyone not a user.

They want Ukraine to be a "free" and (((democratic))) country that bows to globohomo so they can flood it with niggers and promote degeneracy in eastern europe.

Attached: 1637085075605.jpg (125x92, 2.41K)