So, the balding midget is going to destroy the world over Ukraine? Reall7?

So, the balding midget is going to destroy the world over Ukraine? Reall7?

Attached: nuclear_war2.png (704x529, 43K)

Nukes in the air, time to impact 5 mins. WYD?

Attached: 1616326055039.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

>Russian troops retreat from Kiev
>Ukrainians take to the streets to celebrate
>Zelenski makes a public speech
>suddenly a bright flash of light is seen in the skies of Kiev...

Tired of this shit, kill all Russians now. Fuck them.

wow reading comprehension is at an all time low, you do realize what 'deterrent' means? Putin likely knows the rest of the world has Russia in their nuclear sights

It's a mix of
>Macron said they also have nukes
>le evil sanctions against the Russian leadership
So just whining imho. On the other hand, nobody thought he'd invade.
My guess is that some oligarchs got mad they can't get wasted on champagne in the civilized world anymore, so he had to virtue signal to them. Who knows. Word is a huge motorcade left the Kreml today. Might be to spread all important supporters around the country during the retaliation strike.

Grab food, water, bucket, guns/ammo, air filter, and silver and run my ass down to the storm shelter. Could probably stay down there for a week or so until the worst of the rads passed. Already have some long term supplies stored down there.

he's getting older and senile, probably has some chronic disease too
at this point he might just not give a fuck anymore and if he's losing as badly as some say, he might want to go out in style than suffer a humiliation. makes sense if you think

I don't even know what the fucking problem is, the easiest way to cleanse all the evil on this planet *is* a nuclear war

Drive to work. It's important enough to probably be in a crosshair, and I might as well die quickly.

You still think this is about Ukraine. You probably thought the past 2 years was about a virus. Zoom out, dude.

one can only hope.

Attached: 66sdx4.jpg (604x413, 97.96K)

Just let him have it, Ukraine is a shithole not worth the world getting nuked

Assuming it's a tactical strike I might be okay actually. Not near any key targets.

Attached: 1641262860719.png (590x590, 476.6K)

thank fucking God, i can finally escape this meat prison since I'm too much of a pussy to kill myslef

>zoom out
zoomers can't do that. Hence tha name.

>Destroy the world
Ukraine isn't in North America or South America so we'll be fine.

london is the target #1. and birmingham

reddit file name

kill yourself

Literally nothing will happen, Putin will get kill by his deep-state financier oligarch class long before he could threaten their wealth and security. Nuclear war is a meme, it literally can't happen.

I hope he doesn't nuke Portugal, however, I'm not holding my breath to that.

reddit shill reply

kys

but thats the thing. If russia fails here, thats it. There'll be no more russia. This is literally "the last stand". So its an animal in the corner so it'll most likely actually nuke ukraine and the rest of nato. then it'll get nuked to hell. then its automatic nuke launching system will launch, then anyone who wants to nuke anyone will launch their shit because it'll basically shit in a giant pool of shit and finding out who did what afterwards will take months if not years to figure out.

He was goaded into it by bumbling Bidens threats
If he does nothing he looks weak
So he does something and will be weakened anyway but at least follows through
I hope he gets assassinated and Russia gets glassed, but gotta give him a little credit for sticking it to ZOG

why birmingham?

>the world ends for a piece of swamp
yes. that's warfare for the past 10000 years for you

The longer Russia is in Ukraine without any clear strategic victory the longer Putin and Russia look like incompetent faggots who can't even invade their own USSR backyard. He is totally stuck there now, lol.

FUCKING

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I love this fucking midget!! Making Globohomo shit their pants whilst also telling his own oligarchs to suck a dick. Lmao what a Chad.

It's either:
> a new empire rises and imposes a nwo
> put this faggot clown world out its misery

Win. Fucking. Win.

Ukraine ( sorry, but it's true) is an African tier country. Russia is a superpower.

It's about oil retard. And the US keeping it's global hegemony.

It’s looking like “bumbling Biden” played him like a fiddle.

Yeah but even isis wearing pajamas and having just guns and rpg’s put up a good fight. These are well trained european professional soldiers with nato weapons and intelligence

Don't get your hopes up. Nothing ever happens.