Serious discussion time

serious discussion time
are nukes actually faked ?
was ww 1 ww 2 even real ?

Attached: 1645893803777.png (689x896, 49.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@73.8069882,54.9849172,318m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are nukes actually faked ?
They are completelly real. Look up at the Tsar Bomba photographies.

>was ww 1 ww 2 even real ?

What drives you to think it was not real. Imagine the massive conspiracy necessary to fake up that.

>was ww 1 ww 2 even real ?
Yes but the motives were orchestrated

nuclear weapons do not exist, wars are all fake we're seeing how they fake it right now

he's a zoomer, remember: people born after 2000 are now of legal voting age for a while

The tsar bomba crater.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (590x263, 44.27K)

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't get permanent PTSD and silhouettes etched on their stone structures

I am a Zoomer. -2001

>THE 1918 NUKES WERE FAKED
kys nigger

Attached: Untitled.png (398x363, 11.57K)

WWI was super legit - the aristocratic elite getting into an international pissing contest that escalated into the fall of most European empires
WWII was a banker war. All three sides were funded by the (non-aristocratic) elite to achieve economic goals. All the Jews died so the rich banker Jews could get richer.
The current conflict is very complicated. NATO is run by the elite, so is Russia. But everyone in eastern Europe really REALLY hates Russia, so you have Euro nationalists and Jews fighting shoulder to shoulder because both have common history suffering under the Russians.

Attached: 1608564020587.webm (450x360, 2.95M)

the extraordinary spaceorbiter used a nuke to redirect a asteroid on moscow. 1.3million russian died.

They're real and very outdated. We are working towards fission, not glassing each other. Hopefully. North Korea wanted to nuke a ufo but Trump (pbuh) talked then out of it. My source is the JIDF. Blame the Jews.

Attached: 1645962706218.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

don't you have grandparents? i just talked about WW2 with my 93year old grandmother 2hours ago. i have some photographs of my grandpa with his naziuniform on.
before someone asks, i talked about war propaganda with my grandmother. she said they are all full of shit and ,depending on who wins this, we will probably never know what really happens in ukraine right now.

Google "atomic tourism"

Attached: EGyIABlXUAIpsZ4.jpg (464x664, 92.71K)

google.com/maps/@73.8069882,54.9849172,318m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=es

You choose whether to trust google maps or not. I would not trust them myself lol.

Attached: tsarbombagooglemaps.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

>we will probably never know what really happens in ukraine right now
LMAO
All the Ukrainians at my work place went off to defend Europe from the barbarian hordes. The ''fog of war'' is only a fog for you complacent westerners. Eastern Europeans have friends, cousins, brothers from another mother everywhere and share info.
Still, nothing juicier is revealed than that Russia is pushing in more troops, it's getting more bloodier by the minute and more civilians are getting killed. Nothing good.

>muh muh muh jews
russian jews are rather putin's supporters

Are they civilians though if they grab a Kalashnikov?

Everything is and is not both real and fake simultaneously

Look at old test footage.

Why the camera so steady? Looks like models

>Believes in photographies
NGMI

>Enemy nation that has a history of genociding your people invades
>Starts executing civilians, bombing homes, looting stores.
You are not a civilian in this scenario if you do not arm yourself. You are a target.

Imagine if Germany invaded Israel as a ''policing action.'' Do you think the civilians would accept German claims of being just the ''police?''

Attached: +_f7abf723a10554b2e1dc42b368caa019.png (2000x1625, 1.3M)

sure bro, ukraine and EU would never use propaganda. only evil russians do that...

Of course they do. You simply do not comprehend the situation. Everyone east of your manchild cave knows Russia will not stop at looting and burning Ukraine. It's a windfall for the globohomos, because every nationalist in Europe instantly shares a common imperative with them

miles mathis

by admitting that both sides use propaganda you just proved my point that we will maybe never know what's really going on there.

I wish they had included the uranium-238 fusion tamper. We could still be able to measure radioactive fallout nowadays. Although you would probably need a nuke exploding in front of you to believe they exist.

We know because all the boots on the ground are our boots.
But I reiterate, the only thing spectacular about the current situation is Russia willingly embarrassing themselves by sending tank columns guarded by conscripts against highly motivated autocthonous defensive forces armed with NATO space magic.
Russia will win, but it's going to be another NYET MOLOTOFF sort of scenario that gets them bullied a hundred years later.