My boss fired me for racism...

My boss fired me for racism. I freely told one of my coworkers that I thought was cool that America had an nigger problem and until something is done about that I’m not concerned about the Ukraine. My boss came up to mw this morning and said I was saying racist things and he would have to let me go. What do I do now?

Attached: 52360040-E498-429F-A144-27D4D1E9BEF9.jpg (750x800, 311.29K)

>It's cool america has a nigger problem
this is what is called racism these days?

I told my friend, whom I thought was a cool guy, that America had a nigger problem.

At least you are vaccinated, not like the Ukrainian plague rats

>my boss fired me for racism
racism is not illegal.
sue him.

claim you never said anything racist and threaten to sue for reverse racism

>I freely told one of my coworkers that I thought was cool that America had an nigger problem

Attached: 1617350396840.png (272x324, 92.24K)

thats mental illness user

Just sue him and deny you ever said anything. There's this cool guy in the law called "hearsay" and Mr. Hearsay wants you to be rich.

Sounds like you know exactly who ratted you out, so why don't you fucking SLAUGHTER the motherfucker?

Cool it fedboy.

Definitely this

Also this
Discreetly fuck up his life

I hear BLM is hiring

Sue the fuck out of them for wrongful termination and discrimination against you for sincerely held political and religious views

Process the guy u told the story say that u said negro not nigga kek

Find another job. I’m actually pretty open about my racism, sexism, homophobia. I haven’t gotten in trouble yet though.

Look for a new job. Never trust coworkers.

Most states in America have "at will" employment.
Meaning you can be let go at any moment for anything, and usually these employers will try to screw you out of unemployment benefits out of spite.

You need to liberate yourself from the system to get the truth out there. People are absolutely terrified of losing their jobs or going to jail over enjoying the basic tenants of democracy and when you realise that it’s absolutely fucking nothing we can win.

In debt? Don’t bother paying it back
Lose your job? Get another one
Get locked up? Who cares it isn’t forever and you will be a martyr

>vaxcattle
fucking kek

Jesus dude, Big sad
Always redpill friends before you go for the kill, you bit off more than you can chew
>Then agn good advice is: There's always the option to become an English teacher in Asia, literally a new life since your portfolio is fcked now anyway

There’s a thin line between illness and genius.

Just say you will sue him unless he can explain to you and convince you how it isn’t a problem. If you’re gonna get fucked might aswell go the whole way, go ballistic with crime statistics, maoa gene, genetic distancing and dare him to be checking worldstarhiphop on a daily basis for a month. Say that they had all the time in world and government assistance yet they have not progressed a single step, that africans hate african-americans and that even successful africa-americans hate niggers. Laugh in his face as he tries to dodge the issue. Also never trust anybody though I fail at this too.

Captcha 00N00

Imagine thinking coworkers are your friends rather than someone to kill time by talking to. NGMI

>Process
kys illiterate ngrr

hahahaha you're retarded and deserve to be unemployed
don't use them as a reference bud, get a new job.
something something power level, kill your coworker, boss and yourself

the only "problem" is Black men taking up all the white women
good old boys like myself are left with nothing to fill our meaningless lives

Racism is pretty illegal from all the US movies I be watched
Pretty sure he's not the first to say racist things at work
And I be not heard of a case where racist worker actually wins.

>whom
nope, who. it's who when it's the subject, whom when it's the object. rearranging the sentence without altering the syntax doesn't change a subject to an object. it's a very simple grammatical rule that I wish you fuckers would figure out.

When someone fucks you over you don't get even. You get ahead.

Stop being a fsggot and best his ass to a pulp . Also shit and piss in a bucket mix it up well and dump it inside the front door