I hate white cucks more than racists who want me lynch now

Like holy shit, I'm not even a self hating coon, I swear to god that africans hashtag even during war, I get what you see now.2/3 of Blacks needs to go, and considering how white cucks are starting to make me fatigue I can only imagine how bad it must be for self-aware White.

I might do yall a favor and probably bully and cuck and rob some real life redditters, use my so call niggerness selective and productive.

Attached: 1635475896296.png (553x506, 88.96K)

Have a good day user

thx for your input

Thanks leaf, I try too.

You too fellow white negro.

I like black people, user. Most of you guys are based

Attached: 1629464111742.jpg (225x225, 8.33K)

The Ukrainians are putting themselves and each other before niggers. This is natural behaviour.

>You too fellow white negro.
kek

If you didn't take the juice you'll be fine. Those people you hate? Not so much.

Alright, I'm cool with that.
Go kick redditors where ever you go. Make them suffer. Thanks

Post skin or GTFO
Everyone knows niggers can't use computers.

Attached: [rakim,oakland] Computers Are Racist.jpg (600x267, 36.34K)

>I get what you see now.
>2/3 of Blacks needs to go,
You all need to go, but if you kill off the dumbest 2/3rds (niggers) then the remaining blacks might have a shot of turning Africa into their paradise. It's got all the natural resources you need.

And yeah, everyone hates cucks, regardless of color, because no one respects anyone that doesn't respect themselves.

>Like holy shit, I'm not even a self hating coon, I swear to god that africans hashtag even during war, I get what you see now.2/3 of Blacks needs to go
>Nigger english
>"2/3 of Blacks needS to go"
>"I get what you see"
No user, 3/3 of blacks need to go.

I like the ones who don't depend on whites and want to create for themselves.

Agreed meanwhile niggers even the most anti-white ones would put a white person before their neighbor if it benefit them or if they need them to coddle.

No. 3/3 of mayo monkeys need to go.

We kings aint going nowhere.

Attached: download.jpg (380x550, 58.42K)

>black user here

Attached: pepe-point-pepe-laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

Pretty easy choice whom to hate more, really
>people who are honest in their assessment (right or wrong) of you
>people who patronise you, imply that you have no agency and use you to morality-signal

You can have Africa or you're gonna have to sit at the back of the gas chamber.

get real nigger. africas gonna get glassed .

Attached: 699.png (600x562, 128.46K)

You will never be a nigga. Your spray tan is two shades too light and your perm is something an octaroon would be ashamed of. You try to "ape the apes" but you're rhythmically and tonally off and often miss the vowels and butcher the consonants, Your attempts at rap battles are especially pathetic and might even get your cracker ass kicked. Your slang is not current -- often shit you picked up from 90s movies. Your attempts at sponteneity are hampered by your lingering neurotic social phobia, very often precisely when the mood calls for boisterousness. One day, after exclaiming "you ain't no nigga, nigga", a real nigga will "bus a cap in yo ass" putting an end to your affectatious days. And a black anthropologist 200 years from now will excavate your grave and identify you as a "cracka-ass muthafucka".

Nah.

Nah, I like living and actually have something to live for occupation and monetary wise.

All western nations were designed to be race-mixing hellholes.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-29 Human Evolution in The Secret Doctrine.png (869x360, 38.63K)

I hate the white cucks too .white liberals are worse than any nigger

All blacks are niggers. Fuck You nigger OP.

You can sit in the front of my glock snow roach.
We out here. Respect black excellence.

Attached: download2.jpg (500x423, 45.68K)