USA MILITARY MIGHT

After seeing Russia’s failed invasion of Ukraine, this only solidified America’s position as the #1 world superpower.

America could literally wipe the floor with Russia. Russia in Ukraine is a poor display by the Russians and it is literally RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO RUSSIA LOL. I am willing to bet over half of Russia’s nukes don’t even work.

I didn’t realize how weak and pathetic Russia was until this past week. America is by far the most dominant force in the world.

Attached: 95F8F2AA-AD9F-413C-9616-729AEA9230D3.jpg (790x444, 84.94K)

Attached: royalmarines.png (664x570, 343.11K)

>I am willing to bet over half of Russia’s nukes don’t even work.

It literally only takes 5-10 going off around the same time to cause short-term atmospheric damage, that's not even 0.5 percent of their arsenal. It's insane how people don't realize how real nuclear obliteration is.

Attached: 1810732_square.jpg (3072x3072, 869.69K)

And who exactly were the royal marines training with?

Amerinigger tried for years to take afghanistan and got kicked by actual sandal wearing gota fuckers and theys still thinks they are good FUCKING KEK

Attached: 385.jpg (600x505, 30.32K)

>loses 20 year war against sandniggers with AK's
>LOOK HOW STRONG WE ARE

Attached: 1623042244317.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

>insurgency
>war
dumb chink

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT WASN'T A REAL WAR!!!!!!!!!!11111
holy cope

Attached: 1625807589032.png (1602x1336, 1.5M)

let me show you an actual war

Attached: dead bugs.png (816x626, 579.9K)

>muh training exercise stronk
>gets bombed by Germany
>America help!

Looks like that image was taken around the last time the US won a war

Yeah I didn't know Saddam's Army is still running today.

Imagine how pathetic the Chinese army is. At least Russians have some officers with combat experience from Syria, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia and Chechnya. Chinese with combat experience are maybe those 100 guys that hit pajeets with stick on the border a few years ago. They´d collapse as soon as pressure overwhelmed them.

Russia being weak is scarier than them being strong because they know they'll have to nuke their way out of it

lmao not even close

underage?

It was a national guard unit that was forced to use conventional tactics while the Royal Marines were using drone and electronic warfare

Ehm, you guys have even a worse record than the Russians.
Amerimutts are fucking useless, and I say that as someone who hates Russia.

pretty sure islamists run Iraq these days. fucking up a country and leaving isn't winning a war.

hasnt there already been 1030 atomspheric nucleaer tests?

Assuming this is Korea? My grandfather was a tank commander in Korea, told me that his unit shot so much munitions at the chinamen coming across the border that they were chain smoking and cooking shit on the still firing guns. Said they had to pressure spray their treads because of all the bugmen squashed in the treads. Said it was just a sea of disposable humans, a couple days of wave after wave of gooks. Pretty nuts.

we couldnt even been sand niggers in caves over a 20 year period and when we finally gave up we fucked up the exit and gave them everything we had in armaments weapons and supplies

Attached: 276113A5-4BE9-4C99-A4E3-36D95677FAE0.gif (568x396, 1.34M)

so not the current conflict in any way or fashion?

He's talking shit, the radiation is not a problem as most of it is gone after a couple of days, and it would take literally 1000s of cities going up in a firestorm to cause a nuclear winter which is not guaranteed to happen (it didn't happen at Nagasaki)

>Canada
>Talking about what it takes to win a war

>KEK

>Russia being weak is scarier than them being strong
When you kill your enemies, they win.
Hello, Justin.

Have tanks become useless? these modern anti tank rockets are too powerful and easy? Are there systems developed or deployed that can counter them? I think the T14 has something like that to destroy rockets just before impact? To me this whole ordeal looks like a worldwar one moment, when you realize warfare has fundamentally changed.

why doesnt us invade cuba so we can see how trannyfaggots stand against real warriors?