Instagram Is The Cancer Of The World

What a vile place to be in. Vanity, luxury, greed, envy, all worst human feelings are the essence of Instagram. It's filled with pics of Chads everywhere, no wonder women these days have so high standards. Imagine being exposed to pics of random male models all the time, you would obviously think normal men are legitimately ugly. Not to mention all the hoes who show off their asses. How could we sink so low? I can't believe you need to be a member of this bafoonery to be considered 'normal' by your peers. In this era of shallowness where photos of you show what kind of life you lead your looks ARE your status, balding is the fastest path to low status, you are just out of the instagram game if you start balding. I think people here underestimate this fact. Nowadays your status is mainly decided online. I wish I couldn't partake in this shitshow but then I would throw in the trash my last possibility of dating girls of my age and my time is running out because the DHT clock is ticking ruthlessly. Yeah, these are some sacrifices a man has to pick for p***y. Hell on earth.

Attached: EGRESADA.webm (720x1280, 1.82M)

0 Ass

Shes 16 you sick fuck

you wrote all that and I read
"I'm not 6 feet or taller"

Nice.

she needs to give me sex

If she can bleed, she can breed.

>In this era of shallowness where photos of you show what kind of life you lead your looks ARE your status
As opposed to hopelessly put on an unrelated coomer video so people waste their time looking at your shit thread?

would smash in a state with an aoc of 16

literally unironically and unequivocally handcrafted for BBC

She's legal even in your country, retard.

Women don’t care if you have social media or not. They care if you look good in your dating profile and you ca. hold a good conversation/have good banter. Only two girls I have ever dated/fucked ever been like “oh you don’t have a social media? Wow that’s weird” and I told them “Everyone that uses them are usually shallow, I don’t have anything to prove to anyone. Almost everyone I know doesn’t use them except for lurking. Why are you on it?”. Broke their fucking minds. Also drives your attraction way up (don’t be/look like a goblin obviously)

And don’t give me that height shit either. All my guy friends that are 5’7 to 5’10 get pussy no problem. You’re just making excuses to not work on yourself. You don’t need 50 women talking to you. You just need one that likes you. People don’t get that anymore

What race is that?

I deleted my account years ago, don't bring that shit here,be reasonable.

Sauce of Webm?

Attached: mmmm.jpg (720x657, 19.36K)

Kill yourself before you hurt someone, pedo.

Relax, this isnt preddit. No one will act on it.

>dating profile

It's not the early 2010's anymore grandpa. Normies date on Instagram and Snapchat

>Shes 16 you sick fuck

so completely legal then? you fucking retard

Big asses take big shits. Remember that.

BASED

>All my guy friends that are 5’7 to 5’10 get pussy no problem.
Daily reminder that a 200 lbs landwhale with a shaved head and a nose ring is pussy too, this doesnt mean anything

/thread

Yes, Instagram is about superficiality and vanity, but I use it anyway.
I like watching girls show themselves off. It has even made me more judgemental of women online. If they get fat, have a baby, or start posting shit I disagree with I immediately unsubscribe. I'm not even willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I just treat their images and hard work as a disposable stimulant, deserving of the trash heap the moment I am displeased.

Attached: 1601084842876.png (760x947, 944.95K)

Mmmmmmmmmmm perfect

The fact that you know this is more unsettling than anything. It's classic deflection.

Thank God not everyone on this site is a fucking brainlet. I deleted all social media months ago because I hate big tech and hated the thought of some stupid algorithm mapping my identity. Has had 0 impact on getting girls interest, in fact most of them seem to like the idea that I don’t have anything (I think it was a glamorized meme at one point to highlight how attractive men who don’t have social media are as long as they weren’t ugly).
Height is important but more so just limits who you can date. Can’t really date anyone over 3 inches taller than you I’d say as a man. I’m 5’6 and my girlfriend is 5’7.

You literally don’t have to partake in the shitshow. Delete social media, go outside, touch grass, meet some women, get their phone numbers and text them. Social media is completely useless in corralling a woman’s interest.

>looks ARE your status
Looks are the only thing that can't be redistributed, therefore they are the only thing you truly own, therefore society evolves to value looks above all else.

even better

Is that why you post a shot? Fuck you faggot, you are just farming for yous

>If they get fat
Bitch in your pic is fat as fuck

Ok baldie manlet fuck

No one cares about ukraine just sauce us now for Jesus of Nazareth's sake