I feel legit fucked up that I can't openly support Putin...

I feel legit fucked up that I can't openly support Putin. The convoy shit yes all my homies was down to ride but even though I really love Putin and his Hiteresque ways I'll run my business to the ground if I openly support this. But I hope he wins. Glory to the Soviet Union.

Attached: vladimir-putin-medium.jpg (360x450, 58.06K)

kys

Attached: 1496586849621 - Copy.jpg (637x627, 73.72K)

You are a retard. He's just the other side of the same coin.

Why does this board supports putin so hard, someone that dreams of USSR? I thought incels are anti commie?

you first hohol :D

These threads are gay and cucked.
>PLEASE PUTIN BE MY LEADER
instead of just taking your own country back...swine

Ah you're a Russian. It makes sense now. Why are you wearing Canada's flag?

>Glory to the Soviet Union.
kek

Putin is a closeted homosexual.

Attached: mosley_gamer.jpg (256x256, 11.4K)

Because there's a lot of men on this board. World is full of women now, and women wanna-be's. I'm a man, I do man shit. I have no respect for faggot "World Leaders" that read off telemprompters and reap off the labor of hardworking men. I'm not scared if I'm on the other side and if Russia comes out kingin I'm probably gonna get fucked, but I'd rather have Putin and his Slavic men do me up than fucking Trudeau and his gay boys

Attached: 1645756096057.jpg (640x632, 59.05K)

Nobody on Any Forums likes Hitler. It's always been Russian trolls deceptively shitposting with Western vpns. That's because Russians cannot ever possibly say anything without lying about it somehow.If you need proof of what Russians really are, committing war crimes in Ukraine should be all you need to know.

Attached: Russian troops attack kindergarten orphanage Okhtyrka Sumy.jpg (526x903, 76.49K)

>incels
nice way of showing how you always just follow whatever narrative MSM feeds you, buzzwordfag.

How big is your Marvel figurines collection?

Attached: johnwayne.png (499x498, 97.11K)

Go have a business in Russia then

>1pbtid

>thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.mp4

>I really love Putin and his Hiteresque ways
nice try faggot, turn off the vpn

>Why does this board supports putin so hard, someone that dreams of USSR? I thought incels are anti commie?

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend but anything to stop the globalists at this point is welcome. i kinda think it's all an act though and putin is in the big club like all the rest.

It's funny nobody ever pointed this out before this invasion happened. You assume everybody's on here is stupid and you're increasingly correct as more and more of us can't stand you people and are leaving. Like me now.

Honkhonk in support

>stacy abrams

when the most corrupt disgusting rotten nigger you would ever lay your eyes upon tells me how evil putin is then well its easy to see who to support here.

Russian are pathological liars. They cant help it. Lies, deceptions, disinformation - it's all they ever know. They are also cheaters. They got kicked out of the Olympics, started a separate non-country team, and then cheated again. Because they're Russians. They stole land from Ukraine in 2014, now they are lying and murdering people and stealing land again in 2022. Everybody on the planet prefers African rapemuslims to Russian shitslavs.

sure you can.
but remember, if you are in russia and you are against putin, your sweet ass would end up novichok'd or in gulag. so stop being shit eater and enjoy you are not born in Novokorea.

you gotta go back faggot.

>It's funny nobody ever pointed this out before this invasion happened.
Is this your first day on Any Forums? Read the FAQ and lurk moar.

>You assume everybody's on here is stupid
No, but you just proved you're stupid.

>more and more of us
Russians are never welcome in the West because of the way 'you people' criminally misbehave and by that I mean lying stealing cheating and murdering.

You're projecting. I've been through countless threads. Claims of RUSSIAN shilling at this level are VERY new. No older than the invasion. Fact.

Gas yourself kike

Attached: youregettinggassed.gif (149x181, 836.41K)