IT'S ALREADY OVER

Attached: OVER.png (812x463, 48.91K)

It never began. Hohols are WEAK

>and the world rallied in support

>even tho he was definitely winning like we said PROMISE

maybe the shills will change their script?
its getting boring af tbqh
>see shill
>engage shill
>shill btfo irrevocably
>rinse and repeat

fuck i wish they were legit opposition

At first all the increase in shilling was annoying as fuck, but I've been having so much fun making fun of them that my moral has greatly increased. Globohomo operation backfires yet again.

Noooooo it barely even began

What do you think the conditions will be?
Will Russia set up a puppet government, will he annex the Donbass region? Or is he going to swallow up all of the ukraine? Maybe give it to Lukashenko

yesterday it was fun breaking them and playing mind games
but its getting old very fast
the german one told me they get 1 robux per reply
i told him that i have a trading bot (actually true) and i earn much more than him regardless of the replies

he left immediately.

i think they are actually paid 1 fucking robux per reply. you need 800 to make one USD
since yesterday these poor bastards earned 10-20 bucks, holy fuck

should have screencapped that

>Russians dropped two ultimatums they had and they are the ones initiating talks
yeah Ukraine bros I'm feeling comfy

so they are having peace talks in zelensky's israel villa?

He's forced to withdraw the eastern front military as Russia is cutting them off, every real war strategists and not shills warned about this outcome for days once Russians gained ground quickly out of Crimea and from Belarus to cut off east.

Surrender incoming

SAVE ME HARRY POTTER OF KIEV

im so happy you guys

Attached: CD579025-8E04-40EE-939B-E70C7AF6FF13.gif (512x288, 470.31K)

found it.
what a bunch of niggers.
toiling for fucking robux

Attached: robux-archived.png (1182x261, 47.37K)

Zelensky has offered ceasefire and talks from the very first minute. Russia keeps on saying that they will talk and stop fighting every day but keeps on bombing and invading.

lol

Truly nothing ever happens. Just blue balls and the last 4 days were some vigorous edging.

Look up the politico article, Zelensky refused to hold the talks in Belarus until today.

lol 1 robux per post.

maybe china will start it

Mate I think he was not being serious with you. Nobody would accept video game payment for work. It’s military units doing it

Hey Ivan, if he refuses to submit to your terms will you finally give us a light show on the live streams?

Any Polish femanons wanna hook up? I don't wanna die a virgin

B-b-b-but the Ukraine Avengers destroyed 6 trillion russian troops why ukraine is giving up

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 23.67K)

Hire one of your famous polish whores bro

Bro, just talk to chicks.

Roksa is down (a Polish whore site, they took it down maybe a year ago).
I don't know anything else

If I could do that I wouldn't ask here. Who do you think I am, a normal, healthy man?

This is because the Russians initially had a bunch of preconditions that the Ukrainians could not accept. Such as demilitarising.

Putin won't take anything less than everything east of the Dnjepr, including Kiev.

>even as his country's military and citizens resisted Russia's invasion and the world rallied in support.
Evil fucking media trying to get more slavic people killed even when there is a chance the war could end.

Well why the fuck would he talk in Belarus? Do you think he has a death wish?

I'm not sure if xi has the stones to invade Taiwan, Putin ses a lot more unhinged and reckless. I live in hope

Nuclearcomfypepe.png

Mate I think janitors actually get paid, Nobody would work for free. It's paid moderators doing it.

>more powerful side comes to the negotiating table 3 1/2 days in after their offensive has been stalled for he last 48 hours
It's pretty obvious Putin's plan was to quickly decapitate the govt and replace it with a puppet one with as little resistance as possible. The fact that he's negotiating at all with the Ukrainian government is a massive sign of failure relative to what he planned.

Attached: 1645908365417.jpg (884x1010, 114.93K)

>death wish
why would the Russians kill him? what did he do in the donbass that would merit such treatment?

So the whole nuclear readiness thing is just there to influence the negotiations?

Attached: Putin läski hikky tietokone.jpg (689x394, 24.16K)

Imagine believing this.
So, are you from twitter or reddit?

>merit
Being a president of Ukraine?

Don't worry, as hohol refugees are coming to Poland and men need to stay and fight, there is gonna be abundance of fresh urkainian pussy in Poland in a week.

Do you have a valid point other than 'muh reddit', I can simply say you're from Brazil, but that's equally useless

you know you live on propaganda shill. This has been a war of 3 days and the invaded is already waving the white flag.

Look retard if this can end this stupid war I'm all for it. If you want to kill Putin so bad ask your government to invade Russia.

Reddit it is then.
When is the ghosterino of kieverino going to nuke ebil pootin sister???

Attached: 1531093428863.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

You're doing it wrong. Don't debate them or even challenge their bullshit. Try to demoralize them in other ways. I like to send pics of Israeli soldiers in diapers. I noticed that I can't find the pic I have used a lot I hope this means that it actually gets to them. Here's a compilation though. Just say kys or something never type out a well thought refutation of their propaganda as that is a waste of time and effort. Both of which should be saved for the few and far between based threads of real info. Israeli flags covered in blood work too, or pics or Palestinian kids throwing rocks..that one really spooks em!

Pic related

Attached: Diaperboys.jpg (780x703, 126.8K)

You don't 'invite' them to negotiate if you won and are in Putin's shoes. You silently take them out and install a new, puppet government. Putin has been unironically killing opposition leaders for years. Are you really naive enough to think he would negotiate with Zelenesky unless things were going far worse than planned? Get your contrarian head out of your ass

I'm repulsed by hohols

epic meme user!1 Are you going to spam brazil next?

Look what exactly happens at the moment:
The Perimeter protocol (the Dead Hand) is launched.
Submarines on combat duty begin the procedure of detaching from tracking and entering the missile launch areas.
Strategic missile carriers TU-160 take off and go to the area of combat duty together with flying tankers.
BZRK come out of the parking lots and move to the areas of combat deployment.
PC-24 etc. go to change positions to highly secret, unused in everyday life, intended for real launches.
Silos complexes of type 15P165M begin the procedure of preparation for launch and switch to a 5-minute ready-to-launch mode.
And nobody gives a shit about Ukrain.

try roksa.sx

More weaponry

Attached: Faris_odeh03a.jpg (278x275, 24.83K)

If the Western propaganda is to be believed, Putin might also just wish to negotiate a new stalemate with Ukraine as a buffer because he didn't expect the global financial pushback.
Complete nonsense, of course, but hey, it's still a viable theory.

It's your people that claim him losing popularity and swift will ruin Russia. Maybe Putin is taken his winnings and going home.

He agreed to do so now, so...

SEETHING