Pro-Ukraine Fags Listen Up!

Don't you realise that you're supporting western degeneracy? You're supporting tranny and fag rights, nigger acceptance and paedophilia.
You're not a bunch of edgy individuals giving a "tyrant" a piece of your mind etc. See beyond the western media outlets; realise that Putin is our last hope for a white ethnostate. He kept the West at bay for some time, he banned fag propaganda and took action against trannies and camwhores.

Attached: 1645860851307.jpg (1242x1556, 426.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NbWybzB4BgE
twitter.com/AFP/status/1497940708342255622
200rf.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i just hate moskals more than niggers and faggots

I don't care. I support Ukraine's independence and America no matter what.

useful goyim

I despise you.

BASED

>u-um y-you have to support russian aggression because, uhhh, trannies!!!!
cope

half the russian forces are muslim chechnia (can't spell that shit)
implying slavs are white is a joke, i'd rather have pajeets in my country at least they are less violent

finoccio

>Putin is our last hope for a white ethnostate

Attached: 1.jpg (680x686, 31.79K)

No one is mentioning the fact that the US is running a handful of bioweapons labs in Ukraine. The US developing bioweapons not only threatens Russia, but the rest of the world too. Someone's gotta put an end to this bullshit, and I think it's good that Russia is trying.

Give it a rest chud. The right side of history will win and Ukraine will one day be a diverse multicultural country with pride parades and transgender drag queens and paki grooming gangs

Attached: 856A0806-BFB2-45C6-A6A2-033A1E1511AC.jpg (1600x1200, 384.42K)

Attached: Sel.png (551x528, 309.06K)

This is what happened.

Attached: 1645975925095.jpg (622x778, 154.5K)

hahaah.. i hope they get beaten up more

Good job Goy! Now let us turn your sons into fags and daughters into whores!
Why are you crying Goy?
All blood lines come to an end if they're white!

if only Putin wasn't friendly with the chinks. He must pay for it.

The west taunting russia.

memes games truly a connection to this reality
youtu.be/NbWybzB4BgE

Putin would lock you in a gulag and let his dogs have their way with you.

who needs bioweapons when you got covid vaccines?

Attached: 53A99261-21BA-4CC0-A26C-79BBE5B29DFA.jpg (1112x1119, 134.03K)

1. You arenĀ“t White, you are a shitskin larping as another half shitskin(Sicilian)
2. Putin is shit

Nah, I hate Jews, have 3 kids, and hate faggots and I still support Ukraine and America.
I'm not buying your shit boxed opinions anymore.

i don't even know who is who in these pictures. can't they try to make it more obvious?

Enjoy your vaccines faggot.

both sides are absolutely worthless and rotten to the core. both want to destroy european culture and see europe in ruins.

Supporting Ukraine is the woke position. Look at all of the faggot flags from Ukraine supporters.

twitter.com/AFP/status/1497940708342255622

Piss and Love
Do Kebab not War

Attached: nato.gif (100x100, 17.51K)

foxx kemm ghandek

Pro Russians are supporting dead whites. No need to invade Ukraine, no one in the western world cares about Russia or sees it as a threat, Putin has brought war back to Europe and responsible for another brother war. The fact that Putin's military ace up his sleeve is a band of 10,000 marauding Pakis is a testament to this.

you dont know a single thing about russia

i lived there for 10 fucking years
its a hell hole. Everything you hate about the west also exist in russia in addition you are rulled by a literal insane manlet that kills people for having memes on your pc

yes just having those is a crime
not even posting

so yeah i dont care about ukraine but fuck russia

Attached: 1645957782959.jpg (1080x1080, 762.61K)

This, I am just here for the chaos, memes, and gore posting

Attached: 1645956579468.png (1288x919, 1.27M)

It all starts making sense when you remember that the covid vaxxes were released as the cure to the bioweapon the US-run bioweapons lab in china released lol

Attached: 1497731515678.webm (640x640, 1.16M)

200rf.com/

death to russia
death to all russian
burn in hell, pigs
but after you return the watch you stolen from my grandpa in 44, useless worms
death to all russians

How does war in Ukraine affect you or western degeneracy?
If Russia were to take all of Ukraine tomorrow, nothing would change in the west

Surrender guys, the jew zelensky is not worth it

I support Ukraine because China supports Russia.

How lovely, they have shitting streets too

>Pro Russians are supporting dead whites.

And what about the pro-Ukrainian faggots? Ukraine has been killing its own citizens in Donbass for years.

HOW IS UKRAINE NOT CAPTURED YET???

Ukraine was supposed to be inferior...

I thought he was a Nazi? I don't know who is who anymore.

How about don't let (((them))) change your son's into daughters? It's not hard to discipline and raise proper children. Most trans never had a strong parental set and all gays were abused at some point mostly by family so if you just don't fuck up majorly ur kids won't catch the gay

I support countries right to self-determination. If Ukraine wants to be degenerates and have fag parades - it's their fucking choice, let them sort it out themselves. If they want to join Nato or EU it's their choice. No one has a mandate to impose their will, tell them what they are allowed and not allowed to do using tanks and bombs. Fuck your "sphere of influence" faggotry.

>Russian degeneration is better, trust me
Go fuck youself, and I want to remind degenerate vatnik that you can milk the West and still suppress gay rights.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

>ruskies steal my granny watch
>me angery
>me cope on Any Forums

I'd rather import 100 thousand gay niggers and set them free in my country than share a border with the russian scum. Their whole nation is rotten.

Shut the fuck up Boopy

Based gay Pole

Attached: DDFE199C-550E-47BC-B576-451B2B29D119.png (1080x826, 1.62M)

Yes nigger, we should surrender our way of life, because some faggots are afraid of other faggots