Vaush's new video on Ukraine

It's pretty informative. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=GEOYT6hnSy8

Attached: 1842371947821.png (1000x600, 953.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.net/2022/02/27/false-narrative-fake-hero/
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1497957770074763264?s=20&t=2BfjzhzXM5JcjJbg3Yr7FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think vaush is a fucking faggot

Attached: 1579481062296.jpg (756x711, 64.33K)

Vaush doesn't want to lose his CP
Trips ignored
Lefty/pol/ will get the gas
Sage

Attached: 1645940555556m.jpg (758x1024, 68.62K)

I cant give that clownball views

thanks, now I know which side to support

both correct.

This guy is a faggot, he has no concept of responsibility, if he got into power, he would oder people around from his bunker and never come out...

I refuse to watch that pedophile commie because there's a legitimate chance his fat ogre wife will waddle into the picture and make me vomit all over my keyboard

checked

>This guy is a faggot
Umm no, he has a girlfriend. Pic related.

Attached: Vaush.png (1080x563, 218.24K)

I really hate how quickly the "red glowing MG:R" eyes turned gay

Vaush is a homosexual that will do anything for viewers.

Attached: 1644658811333.jpg (671x457, 28.62K)

imagine being on this faggots side

Attached: 1645947853913.jpg (2048x1393, 511.46K)

checked trips, this guy is a fucking fag.
The cunt is way behind the front line with his enforced militia's guarding him. Will he actually be fighting when the troops enter the streets.
Do people not realise than him being an actor is why he's so good at this stuff?

That ogre pegs him. He is afraid to come out as a homo because his parents will stop giving him money.

GAS THE KIKES
FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
>GAS THE KIKES
>FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES

Are you retarded? He's there because he knows that Russia wants to CAPTURE Ukraine, not destroy it. Do you understand what that means? It means that they won't level Kiev. It means that Kiev is relatively safe, that Ruskis will siege it until they run out of supplies and surrender. That's the goal. If Russians wanted to annihilate Ukraine, they would've already done that. They'd use American strategies and just drone strike and cruise missile strike and artillery strike everything. Cut off the internet, the water, the power, destroy bridges and supply lines. Make life miserable. Make living hell. And then, a few weeks or maybe even months later (Ukraine is fucking huge), they'd calmly roll in with their army, taking selfies and making TikToks and shit, facing 0 opposition because everything's fucking RUBBLE. Why do you listen to this moron? Jesus fucking Christ, it's like you WANT to be propagandized.

pretty sure they broke up and he even made a video about his gay adventures on tider

I watched ten seconds,

>the fact that it (Ukraine) has held out for so long is incredible

This is literally... 3 days?

Social media has ruined humanity's attention span. Everyone is fucking retarded.

stop promoting yourself on pol fat communist retard!

Vaush is a sad lefty and I don't have much positive to say about him.
But he's also... speaks clearly? Usually leftoids communicate with warped language and filler trash sounds. Just gives me a headache. I can actually listen to him without feeling repulsion.

Attached: comment_1615816951jYOAeIWtCkRNYyVBsIlI1I.jpg (1024x768, 238.02K)

HE IS RIGHT THO.

lol, not giving that nigger fag traffic, fuck off

>Vaush

Whats the most interesting about everything going on with Ukraine and Vaush is that he always tries to portray himself as this highly intellectual person but he falls for propaganda so easily.

for the longest time I thought that was his mom lmao

hasn't vaush spent hours on stream making up philosophical arguments for why his GF cucking him is okay?

Attached: 1582169163450.jpg (320x320, 31.74K)

I love Ukraine, but Vaush is a fucking degenerate.

Attached: vaush_goblin_fashwave.png (867x677, 988.27K)

This fat subhuman fag should he sent trait the front lines, him dying a horrible death would greatly benefit humanity.

You're probably thinking of destiny

He doesn't fall for it. He promotes US state dept propaganda to zoomers. That's his job. Why do you think he never deviates away from the official approved mainstream line on foreign policy?

Can't wait to see this faggot's meltdowns when Kiev falls.

cope

Attached: Chads.png (1820x910, 463.98K)

voxday.net/2022/02/27/false-narrative-fake-hero/

Ye fat fags need to serve on the front lines or the firing lines!

>twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1497957770074763264?s=20&t=2BfjzhzXM5JcjJbg3Yr7FQ
morale is high? they're literally conceding. cope more.

Vaush's livestream chat were all "OMG MY BASEDKING, BASED CHAD UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT", meanwhile Telegram channels like Intel Slava Z are showing Russians absolutely buck breaking Ukrainians in every encounter.

Guys losing it.

Attached: 1616776310173 (1).jpg (250x181, 3.21K)

Cease fire is an Ukraine win, they stopped a superior force and forced them to cease fire.

Attached: 1643161622997.jpg (1512x1189, 241.12K)

I think Vaush is a CIA asset.

He is too fat and ugly for that.

When the rubber hits the road he take the Neolib position of the Global American Empire so maybe he is just a Neolib larping as a revolutionary. Either way I would like to see him flayed alive.

Don't like pedophiles or e celeb cancer

well yeah, him too. Justifying cuckoldry is a constant amongst lefty streamers.