>94% dependance on Russian Gas

A you, scum of earth, a true snowniggers of western europe, even dare to shit on Russia

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (800x489, 1.04K)

da pjotr

Attached: ei kinosta.jpg (606x376, 29.13K)

yeah, we get that amount of gas from russia, and we use about 3% of it for energy

We don't have your bike infra so it can't be helped

The eternal Finn, they are slimey as slugs. A very strange ungreatful people, but don't forget that Finland still needs to learn Swedish in schools.

Attached: Finns.png (412x514, 62.3K)

Finland doesn’t even exist, it is purely a residential neighborhood within Stockholm.

It doesn't mean that we don't have any other source of energy or heat retard

Attached: 1644961647365.png (872x663, 416.14K)

i wish i could get paid to shitpost on Any Forums

Attached: 1644096340263.jpg (1298x692, 234.3K)

I mean not gonna lie, we get a lot of cheap raw materials from Russia.
If it were up to me I'd try to play neutral and preserve trade relations but every EU country hopped onto the sanction waggon

Swedistan's law:
>as war approaches from the east, the swedomalian will bravely fight to the last finn

also we have to learn swedish because you left your elite in our fucking government, so swedes are basically the jews of finland

Yes, and I wonder what that gas is actually used for.

Fuck off nigger

growing trees takes too long

We barely use natural gases and even the small amount that we use is for companies and has no impact on normal Finns.

normal hollandians are much more dependant on russian gases in winter compared to finns.

a lot of repressed hate there Sven...what can't you go and take it out on the wahabis raping your sister instead?

There's bearded pretty guy in every country, stop cherrypicking

Attached: Grigoriy_Dobrygin_(cropped).jpg (230x332, 23.88K)

Why don't you take off that VPN Ivan and come over the border. I'll bury you next to your worthless grandfather.

Attached: 1566266231945.jpg (500x483, 33.21K)

it's just a putin troll. Many of them are using finnish and swedish flags on pol.

Putin already got Germany to finally fulfill it's NATO obligations
A bit more and he might get the EU to restart some nuclear plants

A lot of western europe is reliant on russian nat gas.
It's only 5% of finland's primary energy mix though.

>posts russian who's ethnic finnic

We can use coal or peat if we want. Not really a dependance, more like environmental question

don't worry, they can buy nuclear energy from us if russia shuts it off oh wait

I like Finns. I would love to learn their language but there's no Finnish language school near where I live.

your face when you know that slavoid is actually an ukrainian

Attached: ukrainian-people.png (628x555, 799.03K)

If you live in the arctic and you dont have a wood oven you deserve to be thrown in one.

incredible cope

I dont understand this "x% dependence on russian gas" meme