Some poltards hate democracy but this board is the embodiment of democracy and free speech...

Some poltards hate democracy but this board is the embodiment of democracy and free speech, and they're stuck here forever.

Attached: tumblr_c52e543f3c9181c1ba2b802ba0694b97_19c75fb6_1280.jpg (1041x1232, 215.32K)

BULLSHIT THERE IS SOME VERY LOW KEY INSIDIOUS AND WELL INFORMED COUNTER PROPAGANDA GOING ON HERE. THEY IDENTIFY YOUR MISCONCEPTIONS AND CAPITALIZE ON THEM VERY WELL WAITING FOR A MISCONCEPITON IN THEIR FAVOR AND THEN PROMOTING IT THROUGH SCHILL THREADS TO MAKE IT LOOK ORGANIC. IF YOU REALLY HIT THE BULLSEYE AND OWN THEM THO AND START TO TURN THE TIDE OF THE ARGUMENT ALL THE SUDDEN YOUR POST DISAPPEARS OR IS IMMEDIATELY ARCHIVED AND THEN YOU ARE GIVEN BAN THREATS.........

How is this democracy?

you retarded nigger there is no democracy here. we don't vote for the jannies.

Because of free speech which is best supported by democracy.

How do I vote to steal OP's money?

>Because of free speech which is best supported by democracy.
How do you say that when most democracies have banned speech?

Democracy thrives the best on censorship of free speech. The best choice you can make is choice made for you. #BuildBackBetter #TransRights

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1200x800, 95.9K)

Not democracy, just free speech. We don’t choose anything about how this board is run.

>this tiny corner where we have been forced into is freedom.

>democracy
>get banned for the stupidest shit
see you guys in 3 days

Democracy isn't free speech, baka. Democracy is the rule of the masses. And that's not a good thing. Anarchy is true freedom.

Yes this

>Democracy isn't free speech, baka. Democracy is the rule of the masses. And that's not a good thing.
based

>Anarchy is true freedom.
cringe

go back

Kill yourself before we do, russianigger

>Any Forumsis a republic.
Yes.

free speech =/= democracy

i dont know why youre using these terms interchangeably

Attached: 1616019069579.png (473x389, 178.1K)

I wanna fuck murican gun girls!

Are you against natural selection?

>Are you against natural selection?
Not at all.
I am just confident that anarchists will not be selected.

Anarchy is nothing more than a power vacuum.

Anarchy brings about natural selection, I have no idea what "anarchists" in your area comprise of, but what I mean by that is no rule of state, no currency, only social capita and the killing of the incapables. Cooperation in tribal and clan form is great though, but useless faggots will be gitten rid of. Sparta 2.0 everywhere with a focus on mutual respect for other tribes as long as agreements are kept.

yea i like where your head is at, but the first guy to decide he's going to rule all the tribes is just going to kill everybody who resists him.

The tribal structure can't respond properly to the chad warlord who grows stronger as he conquers.

>democracy
>near naked woman with over sexual uses view
>manly anti women, anti family, anti men image of a woman fighter with too much testosterone
I see kike degeneracies. Don’t see “democracy” or free speech.

>this board is the embodiment of democracy

you don't know what that word means. Any Forums is in no sense governed by the jackasses who post here, thank Allah (pbuh).

In a state of anarchy the useless sheep die, leaving no chance for leaders to gain mass following and slaughter smaller groups, because no one will be willing to be a sheep, the moment a large group DOES kill off smaller groups, it'd split up by the socalled leader being killed. No place for domestication allowed.

>2 shit tier gaudy ars
>mediocre bitch
Yawn