Lets take a look at Russian gains

While globalhomo agents spam this board with memes lets take a closer look at the facts. not bad for 3 days, honestly. Ukraine is not a small country dug in deep with years to prepare for a Russian invasion.

Attached: photo_2022-02-27_16-07-42.jpg (1014x462, 40.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSQSxUJb4zH1SEpzNerSLLg/featured
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why exactly was Any Forums maintaining (at 100% I may add, no disagreeing posts at all) Russia didn't make any progress yesterday?

Any Forums is experiencing the heaviest shill raids I've ever seen. The West desperately wants the world to think Russia is weak for not winning a war in one day.

Ukraine is still less than 35% fully vaccinated

I don't understand whether they will take Odessa or not

why are you hiding your flag friend? Ashamed of your country for some reason?

If 100% of people here tow a certain opinion, it isn't shilling, it's the literal consensus.

>Was in Kiev in the day 2
>Didn't advance in Kiev since the day 2

Casualties will be counted as COVID deaths

Russia has been securing roads and spearheading down them. While this doesnt secure a ton of territory, it cripples ukranian logisitics and facilitates main groups capturing towns and cities behind the spearhead. Look at a visual progression video of US war in Iraq. We took the roads, destroyed their logistics, dominated them with air superiority, and Iraq basically fell in a month.

That was (((the intelligence))) we got in the west

Attached: FMiEIU8XEAAye11.jpg (1200x675, 224.72K)

Russia doesn't want to destroy Ukraine or harm the people. They are heroes for liberating Ukraine from globo homo.

The amount of paid shilling is almost off the charts look at the stats for posters its twice the average of normal.

>They are heroes for liberating Ukraine from globo homo.
Stop pretending they're not both globohomo faggot you're as bad as the shills

>2/3 for that

Attached: 2.png (813x420, 33.3K)

Sort threads by creation date and bask at how quickly threads with real information are being slid.

Based putler

So they're getting strong resistance from all of these populated areas that they are bypassing.

Who is resisting them? Cows?

COPE

2/3 rds of whats amassed isn't 2/3rds of the total.

Ever been in russia?

Because it is shilled to shit with globohomo from twitter.
Note the RUSSIAN troops he mistakes as Ukrainian.

Attached: jihad Julian.jpg (1166x734, 192.49K)

Any Forums seems to be full of pro-Ukraine propaganda and shills

If the maps are accurate Russia is basically speedrunning this invasion

Hey friend, you still haven't showed your flag friend, there must be something wrong

I don't know much about Ukraine's infrastructure, but it looks to me like Russia is targeting key strategic spots and making gains on them.

Russia is going to encircle each population center and wait them out. Eventually they will surrender, be given hot food, medical l check ups, and be de-brain washed of globohomo.

>CNN
>unnamed senior US defense official
Sure

>I don't understand whether they will take Odessa or not
Nah. Not now at least
watch last videos from this channel (with translated to english subtitiles)
youtube.com/channel/UCSQSxUJb4zH1SEpzNerSLLg/featured
of all sources i've seen, the guy now has the least fake information and the most reliable analytics
if you think that he's paid by Russia, you can watch other videos and find a video of him where he pours shit on the Russian central bank system (again, argued). He also previously correctly reviewed the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict same way. Also he's ukrainian himself.

If only there was a way to look up my flag

Gains mean nothing. Soviets took Afghanistan in 3 days.
It's the insurgency that is to be feared.

Attached: pootin.jpg (1000x1105, 446.76K)

>ukraine is anti-science chuds
Holy fuck your right! How can leftists live with themselves knowing they support unvaxxed nazis defending their borders, while attacking their own countries unvaxxed nazis wanting to defend their own borders?

Attached: 4B7BE3A4-89C4-4E20-9223-282003F47E16.jpg (1548x489, 159.6K)

3/4 was amassed 2/3 of that has been committed

Southern and Eastern Ukraine is pro-russian, so if anything the progress is worryingly slow.
You can argue because the ukie army is concentrated there, but it's still not looking good. That first day paradrop on Kiev clearly didn't go according to the plan.

ukraine is fucking massive

USA took over afghanistan in 24h you retarded shill. Yet they had to fight for 2 decades then lost

Why so little progress in the east? I thought what was the main goal of this operation?

lol

Attached: organic posts.png (1000x872, 318.17K)