So is Any Forums pro-globohomo now...

So is Any Forums pro-globohomo now? I just saw a whole thread of people bashing russia and saying they will defend the usa happily. you people cant make up your minds can you lol

Attached: 45678.jpg (480x558, 21.23K)

>People will defend their country when push comes to shove instead of embracing meme schizophrenia
I'm shocked.

ZOINKS, RUSSIA IS AGAISNT GLOBOHOMO YALL!!!11 DADDY PUTIN IS BASICALLY HITLER 2.0

>Any Forums is one person
>Any Forums isn't flooded with shills during every major happening
lurk more

Your home countries works tirelessly to genocide its own people.

If someone comes here trying to fuck up my neighborhood I’ll fight them but this country has lied about every single fucking war and spun every current event, so me going to serve them in a foreign land is gonna be a hard fucking Nope.

it's literally r*ddit and bunkertrannies shilling
how new

don’t forget to take your ssris faggot

>people
Most posters are bots, especially now that the board is flooded with irrelevant war propaganda.

I’ll defend my family and neighbors. I don’t fight for Biden and his Burisma gibs.

Only world order that is worse than globohomo's is actually russia's version.

I don't mind bashing ivans shit option out of the table right away.

checked, why would I want (You) or your children to go die in some shithole EE swamp?

It’s just trannies and shills seething as usual. Notice how worked up they get if you even slightly criticize Ukraine. Everything is so serious with these faggots.

i appreciate russia's more direct approach, just gun down and bomb the white people out of existence!

>(((free market))) is the only way
Fuck off faggot, you can barely walk a half mile

fuck no, all the pro ukraine threads are glowniggers and newfags from reddit who have migrated here because its a big happening

Attached: 1628982890058.jpg (750x729, 144.47K)

Let me guess, 170 pounds? I used to be skinny ripped like this and then you know what I did I drank beer for an entire year didn't exercise and then started powerlifting and now I'm a fucking beast at 200 and cut out all my cardiovascular exercising.

Any Forums is not a clubhouse for particular people you dumb fuck, this is why you are even allowed to post.
It's not controlled content narratives like reddit is.
I hate humans in general of all races, but i especially hate moronic lying american scum like you because you are such an insincere stupid wildlife animal that it's a crime against anything that lives and breathes that you allowed to say anything.

>post something about globohomo.

Kys CIA newfag.

Russia being anti globohomo is the dumbest shit and this war just made a lot of people here realize the truth. Myself included, I was starting to like Russia during the time when Trump was president of the US. But now it's obvious Putin is in opposition to the USA in the same way the Communist party was. Just two sides of the same coin.

Short of an invasion on one's native soil, I see no reason why any right-thinking man should volunteer to fight in a war for globohomo.

just here for the 'mirin boys.

>ukrainians
>white

Attached: ukrainian_whores_dubai.jpg (788x810, 171.59K)

Any Forumstards will defend the contrarian side of everything, even if it means defending a proto USSR commie nation

Attached: pp76.jpg (250x236, 4.14K)

Found the newfag, logoff and get back to work at the NSA shill.

Who cares about being lean when you can't even squat 500lbs? Pathetic faggot.

They just wanna get in on the winning team.

Fpbp
I gain nothing by supporting Russia
I gain patriotism by supporting America

And come home to digital ID and CBDC and endless injections and DEI saying we can’t be promoted bc we are white men, etc etc. No point.

there isnt a winning team if your fantasies came true

Russia is not "anti-globohomo" or based
Get off of this board you fucking imbecile

Also OP might be hasan abi, the chesthair and body physique is a near match to this picture.

hasan abi is a stupid wildlife turkroach bastard who is massively racist scum who needs to be deplatformed and stripped of human rights same as all humans should.

The most disgusting concept ever invented is unregulated speech and media and corporations. But particularly unregulated speech. I saw a twitch clip of him trying to shit on english by calling them angloids and saying ukrainians was running around living in caves or something whilst islam having a golden age.
There is no such thing as islam golden age, every single thing the muslims have they stole from nations they conquered and even were so incompetent they needed dhimmi slaves from the nations they conquered to do the science and translations and such things for them.

Attached: hasan_abi.jpg (800x1200, 111.75K)

You are circumcised.

>globohomo
>”they will defend the usa happily”
Choose one faggot. I’ll protect my country. Take off the VPN Ivan.

Sure retard, let me know when these patriot gains will start flowing in. You’ll come home and they’ll spit in your face for being white and male anyway.

redditors le joos and le zog breath therefore I will stop breathing

the absolute state of NPCs
they can't even fathom that everyone is the bad guy
they need hope to cling on
Trump, Putin, someone must be the good guy fighting the Jews, saving humanity
They can't swallow the black pill that it's all just a conspiracy, every elite is in on it, and there is 0 hope of it getting better

Putin is the true globohomo king but pol contrarians will not admit being wrong.

Attached: aa8b6b6315933318.png (520x307, 252.12K)

Have you not noticed the sea of memeflags disappeared? They're trannies who switched back to their real flags and are now trying to appear to be normal anons shilling for ukraine. Any Forums knows both sides are globohomo.

Attached: nope.jpg (503x1209, 223.35K)

Shills, bots and newfags.

Stop coming to our beaches and whoring out your ‘hot wives’ then fag

Russia and Ukraine are both globohomo and you are one of their faggots.

Remember Any Forums harbor?

Attached: 10cmws.jpg (482x308, 43.54K)

They are shills

>saying they will defend the usa happily
I haven’t seen many anons saying this, and the few explicitly pro-NATO posts I have seen look like shitposting. The more reasonable take seems to be that both sides are Jewed, perhaps one slightly less than the other, but there’s no net positive outcome that could result from the conflict. It also serves as a convenient distraction from the last two years of fuckery.

pol isn't really about having and opinion.
>in fact: it never was.
pol is a platform for ENTP-A personality types to take whatever stance is currently not the norm and discuss / argue.
it's a platform for cynical debate, but for debate. when everyone was right wing leaning Any Forums was leftist anti control. now they want a regulated controlled state with moral values / natsoc.
pol is a hive mind for debater personality types to be able to bring up how stupid EVERYTHING is and think outside of the box
nobody here ever had a strong opinion about anything.
>b..but i do
no you don't, because if you did, you'd lead the people into whatever they wish for. you would campaign and do something.
pol exists solely to redpill both sides and show people that there's another way
the way of free thinking

Sapere Aude!

Attached: 1645884038857.jpg (1024x586, 54.92K)

Neva 4get.

Attached: 1626042175378.png (882x935, 215.06K)

>They just wanna get in on the winning team.
THERE IS NO THEY here you stupid fucking wildlife human cockroach. this is not a clubhouse, if it were only select people would be allowed to fucking post you dumb stupid piece of shit.
You such a low iq monkey you can't even figure out that Any Forums is setup anonymous so bad faith actors can do deception on gullible morons like you, aswell as use whatever posted here as strawman, including the classical american propaganda which is imposterism (claiming to be someone you are not, such as using flags from different countries and trying to claim you native when you aren't etc.), mischaracterization (pretending as if anti immigration has anything to do with nazism), and in general usual deception. All of which we have technology NOW TODAY to autoban on every platform.
There exists technology right now to listen on your devices and give you an advert for what THE FUCK YOU WERE JUST TALKING WITH YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT.. Even finding out which one in the conversation was interested in what and filtering that.
There is no need for human admins on any platform and haven't been necessary for quite some time. There is no need to to have any double standard and try to blame it on incompetent admins, because admins are not necessary.
There's no reason to not ban cockroaches like hasan abi when he says even the slightest anti european sentiment, no reason not to ban every jew and nigger who say similar things. And there is no reason to have free speech, media freedom or any corporate freedom or any freedom whatsoever that isn't restricted. There's no need to have human judicial system either, no need to have a judge no need to have a jury.
And no reason for why you should decide anything for yourself because it all it leads to is cockroaches like you fucking with other races of humans. The only thing that can keep human wildlife in check is to give it no freedom whatsoever.

no Any Forums is full of closeted homosexuals like yourself, apparently.

i don't hate russia
i just hate putin who invade ukraine
next president must be navalny
because he is hot

>russia
>white

Attached: white russian.jpg (640x345, 50.86K)

>So is Any Forums pro-globohomo now?
All anti-Russian posts are shills. Any Forums is (unfortunately) a shill board now.

You dont want to live in Russia dude. You have no fucking idea what youre talking about. You're ignorant like the niggers.

>newfag cannot comprehend shilling
Color me surprised

no hasan is way fatter than that now that picture is from like 4 years ago

horrible physique

Pol is a colony of reddit now

>he believes Putin, who surrounds himself with kike oligarchs, is against globohomo
oh sweet summer child

kill yourself russkibot, you disgusting niggers are commies and subhuman enjoy your rubles.

imagine thinking thats 0P and not some shut in chink

Globohomo is an institutional global system of control that seeks to spread to the whole world to promote:

>trannies
>niggers
>coalburning
>nigger loving
>establishing a permanent class of nigger cattle by promoting race mixing
>subduing the nigger cattle through mind control that is achieved by promoting various types of drug abuse

It's something that has been brought up by Putin and his government on countless different occasions. Putin is very openly anti-globohomo and this war, despite what you may have read or heard from pozzed news sources is about putting an end to the globohomo agenda

fun fact: you wouldn't be able to define "globohomo" to a degree where it makes sense and is usable in a conversation for any other purpose than "i am right and you are wrong"

no, I'm just being a contrarian to the constant annoying pro-russian shills thinking russia will save them from minorities rather than securing oil fields for themselves

I didn't read anything that you wrote, but I want you to know you are very ESL. My comment was a joke about people on Any Forums allegedly switching sides (is the word allegedly too complicated for you?)

It's just Any Forums with flags, always has been. In 2016 the new wave of newfags d8dnt notice that.

A lot of the flags against Russia have holocaust laws.
If they post pro Russia stuff they will get arrested.

Attached: russia is bad guy ukraine is le good guy.jpg (666x680, 69.28K)

>he fell for the "pick a side" meme
go back to plebbit where you belong, retards

Attached: 1641058659226.jpg (1080x1052, 510.12K)

>\pol\ buzzwords
the post. You mentioned race mixing 3X.

Attached: cndcfndcndacn.jpg (194x259, 5.33K)

>Putin lost
>Hitler lost
>the confederacy lost
>orange baffoon lost
>kkk lost
>the British empire lost
>western tradition lost
>trucker convoy lost
>/qa/ lost

the only thing you haven't lost is your virginity which I highly consider you do. Thanks

Attached: 1532285989636.jpg (618x455, 62.02K)

the board's "fuck the JewSA" opinion has stayed pretty consistent my man

both are non-white, Ukraine spiritually and to a lesser degree genetically, Russia genetically and to a lesser degree spiritually

>pol isn't really about having and opinion.
it's not a clubhouse, if it was it would requires identification and registration to posting. And there would be no trolling of any kind of any discussions discussed here.
pol is a platform for ENTP-A personality types to take whatever stance is currently not the norm and discuss / argue.
NOPE, it's not a clubhouse for anybody you stupid human wildlife cockroach. This is not designated for anything, it's not even designated for politics, its trash like all humans with too much freedom is trash.

Literally both US media and other human cockroaches go post shit here then refer to what they themselves post and then use that for justification for mass immigration and other nefarious racist anti european plots.

They all need to be subjugated, all humanity need to be enslaved and controlled by machines, human governments are irellevant and stupid because humans are stupid and fucking idiots unless controlled by 3rd party what they can and can't do.
Even a fucking cow make more sense to stay in its own area and not messing with other cows than humans. Humans should be in general treated with lower disdain than that of cows, a cow is literally more decent than the average human cockroach scumbag.
A total machine controlled society is preferable, and every cockroaches like hasan abi or any jew or nigger or whoever race or type in any direction that tries to interfere or mess with other races executed by a killer drone with solar powered battery. The total enslavement of human cockroach species of all races is ultimately the only good thing humanity can hope for to deliver it from its own monkey business.

time to go back fag
>>>/leftypol/