This is the allied progress one month after D-day

This is the allied progress one month after D-day.
If you think Russia is losing you are retarded.

Attached: D-Day + 1Mo.png (898x655, 159.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/science/learned-helplessness
twitter.com/i/status/1497894865358708737
twitter.com/i/status/1497895784473366529
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rommel≠hohols
Russia has had setbacks.
They still winning tho.
And I don't mean "they appear to be going to win" I mean it's a fait acompli

bump
faggot shills are fucking bootlickers
here's what they try to achieve with posting retardation:

britannica.com/science/learned-helplessness

>WW2
>no drones, choppers or real time intelligence

In 1944 there had no satellites and drones to shoot strategic infrastructures.
When will they cut electricity, water and communications to Ukrainians ?

What are they winning? The chance to occupy a foreign country that will continue to kill Russians until they withdraw.

And there probably won't be again by 2044, crazy huh?

Did the script break?

time to go and fight for your beliefs

Attached: ukraine_invites_foreigners.jpg (1250x756, 295.14K)

This was a naval invasion though, so they had to land troops, build harbours and amass supplies.

they don't want to be like americans and destroy everything then abandon the populace to their new stone age devices.

Ah yes the foreigners of Kiev

I'll fight remotely. I'm a pretty good drone pilot.

bros how easy is it to unload and establish a complete base and logistics from a beachhead in a territory completely overrun by enemy combattants?

is it as easy as simply extending supplies lines from nearby land borders? it is comparable, ri... right?

>comparing naval assault to highly mechanized modern army invasion
based retard

This.
Russia is essentially tip-toeing into Ukraine. They could level all of these shithole cities if they wanted to. They just don't want to give the populace a reason to hate them.
Putin gang gang

russian cope niggers are in full panic mode.

can't wait for putins suicide video to be posted soon.

Attached: 1632436334360.png (511x671, 144.44K)

If they did that they'd have nothing to win. It's not like they have the means to build things.

I'm no expert bro but the lack of intelligence and close air support back then was a pretty big deal. Also, they had to bring stuff over by ship, which is infinitely harder than Russia moving stuff over land. I do think I'm being fed a lot of UK propaganda and Russia is still wrecking them overall but the amount of fuck ups from Russia so far is pretty embarrassing, at least compared to what I was told the Russian military was

thats how it looks like when you fight aryans, even with superiour numbers you have a hard fight in front of you

but youre an Irelander, your race got BTFOd by moldy Potatoes once, so why bother ?

Not quite the same thing. After Normandy, the American's advance was delayed because they found it difficult to get through all the hedgerows in Normandy.

>allied progress one month after D-day

something tells me things have changed over the last 70 years

> Takes The US and the entire British empire (ruler of the seas) one month to take that tiny bit of land

You are a fucking nigger xd

>They just don't want to give the populace a reason to hate them.

Attached: 1465475460743.jpg (681x496, 45.41K)

>The chance to occupy a foreign country that will continue to kill Russians until they withdraw

Kek. It's the matter of time for the Ukrainian army to go against Zoglenskyy

Vids of the 13 Ukrainian soldiers from the snake island and their reaction when they see videos of their Zog shill President slave declaring them dead:

twitter.com/i/status/1497894865358708737
twitter.com/i/status/1497895784473366529

Those guys are fucking disappointed.

Attached: z.jpg (847x773, 84.14K)

>naval invasion in 1944
>land invasion of your neighboring country in 2022 on four fronts with next to no geographical obstacles on flat land
Shill bros, we're going to need some new material.