You're watching a Hyperreal War

Attached: file.png (1280x851, 981.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo&ab_channel=CoachRedPill
bbc.com/news/world-europe-60543087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google uniform colors

for fuck's sakes do Ukrainians and Russians have the same uniforms or are people just putting no effort into figuring it out? Which uniform is which?

which one is it?

Neither, picture is years old

Captured Russians disguised as Ukrainians

Coach Red Pill lives in Kiev

youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo&ab_channel=CoachRedPill

test

The picture is irrelevant and doesn't mean anyway even if it were. Capturing a few soldiers on one side or the other isn't changing the outcome.

ah. so they're ukranian after all. deserters that couldn't bring themselves to shoot at the police, eh.

Russians wearing Ukraine uniforms.

they're russians, look at their boots

War was always deception but we are seeing unprecedented shilling

Attached: 1645976826524.jpg (634x357, 31.78K)

it's literally a military exercise. The "hostages" have weapons.

Great video.

Captured Ukrainians disguised as Russians

some other photos from this photoshoot show they are israeli weapons, amusingly enough.

Captured Ukrainians pretending to be Russians pretending to be Ukrainians actually. The treachery goes so deep that hardly anyone knows which side they are actually on.

Both are correct, Ukrainians are another brand of Russians. We are watching a Peps vs Coca cola war.

I see what you did there.

Attached: roll sam.png (281x375, 129.39K)

This.
Why is everyone so fucking stupid these days?

The next stage in postmodernism is realizing that the world has always been postmodern. This is the same shit that happens in every war. It just happens faster now.

Gypsies with stolen uniforms arrested by russians posing as ukranian defectors pretending to be sleeping.

>It just happens faster now.
The technique has been refined and perfected.
Everything reported on the internet may as well be happening on Mars.

Attached: 1562382304068.png (473x454, 6.74K)

Wow the usual shizos will be very confused.

People weren't bombarded with propaganda like this 24/7 before the modern era. People literally carry around little propaganda machines with them 24/7, and when they get off of work they sit in front of a propaganda machine and conduct all of their social interaction through a propaganda machine.

This is nothing like the past.

Can the Ukrainians and the Russians tell each other apart by the uniform? I'm asking because I can't. We are three days into this war and it's already the most fucked up I've ever seen.

Attached: 1616345301366.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

The Russo-Ukrainian War Never Took Place

Captured Russians disguised as Ukrainians disguised as Russians disguised as the Ghost of Kyiv disguised as Ukrainians imitating Chechens.

Is "The Gulf War Did Not Take Place" By Jean Baudrillard still worth reading?

Actually they're French

Sure, not much has changed since that. This current war feels even more hyperreal since supposedly current battles are full of thousands of men but I´ve only seen a couple guys shooting at each other.

Enjoy your fake war
bbc.com/news/world-europe-60543087
these guys aren't even taking cover, neither is the camera man
"LIKE STAR WARS"
> oh sorry no video of that
> here's some dudes shooting rpgs down a road
> oh the target? no, we don't have a zoom lense
> sorry no you can't see what they're shooting at
> trust us, no need to take cover, that would ruin the shot

Attached: SoyWars.png (875x1029, 518.18K)

Heres my theory, the world leaders believe in meme magic so strongly now they believe propoganda can win this war by making the right people believe it. Its having the opposite effect