Every faggot, Redditor, LGBT tranny, antiwhite SJW, they all support Ukraine and hate Russia

Every faggot, Redditor, LGBT tranny, antiwhite SJW, they all support Ukraine and hate Russia.

Says it all.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-101349_Opera.jpg (1080x1653, 764.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645967201798.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645967201798.webm

have you ever considered the possibility that those stupuid NPC fucks just parrot whatever the news tells them to feel strongly about?

also, reddit troons are right on this one, fuck vladimir putin and russia, may the kike rabbi zelensky suck the blood out of the cocks of all russian babies.

i personally hope russia pays harder than the krauts after the last world wars. i hope we all get russian slaves. i hope we ship all niggers to russia and turn it into a nigger colony with basketball courts instead of churches.

fuck ukraine too, but they didn't invade anyone, only that faggot jewtin did that, so he is going to get what's coming to him, and soon.

>have you ever considered the possibility that those stupuid NPC fucks just parrot whatever the news tells them to feel strongly about?
This. These people are so utterly degenerated and irrelevant. It's not like they have any original "opinions" they literally just repeat the group consensus of whatever homosexual social media they consume.

Attached: IMG_2739.jpg (652x960, 78.22K)

>have you ever considered the possibility that those stupuid NPC fucks just parrot whatever the news tells them to feel strongly about?
I had some faggot go full retard on me at the mere suggestion that the west ought to remain neutral on the matter.

Attached: 1490178605168.png (657x527, 44.49K)

OMG IT'S JUST LIKE IN MY CAPERINO MOVIES

Attached: 541846175.gif (434x640, 3.98M)

The intensity of NPC brainwashing has increased in recent years. When I was younger the average NPC was still mostly concerned with their own material fortunes. Now they're so hyped up on social media they'd happily kill you for having the "wrong" opinion on an issue that they heard about on Plebbit that morning.

lmao i've been saying "i missed the part where that's my problem" since this whole fagshow started

Russia putting its nooks on standby just guarantees that he's going to get taken out by kikes in the next few days, and at that point, it's going to be a proper shitshow.

Thanks, now I understand why people commit suicide.

And so does Any Forums and pol. Says it all.

God has granted us the ability to see people's true self with this.
Nazis and globohomo are the same.
Pol and reddit are the same.

Those that claim to be left and right are the same.

>50% of nothing

Keep up the good work

don't forget Soros, the Rothschilds, etc

No surprise.I would expect nothing less from these leftist losers..the rope for them.

>privileged Canadian tries to judge us

have we reached the point of no return?
i fucking cannot tell if that's a woman who tried becoming a man, or a man who tried becoming a woman.
Jesus Christ. may God have mercy on our souls.

Nice spacing.
Go back.

Yeah that's the really obnoxious part. Every libshit is suddenly a fanatical devotee to some dim-witted Disney-Marvel supervillain take of the whole situation. - "Putin = Literally Voldemort" Meanwhile in reality the geopolitics of the situation are extremely complicated and they're just spewing the same sort of braindead rhetoric that lead to Iraq and Afghanistan.

>gay retards support one side of the kosher dialectic because they believe the media
>supersmart, totally based retards reflexively support the other side of the kosher dialectic because they always do the opposite of what the media tells them to
>both groups of retards pretend not to be retarded

So you are saying to always arbitrarily oppose what they support without any logic?

Expect more of this going forward. The elites have figured out that with social media they can literally program the brains of NPCs. It's only going to get MUCH WORSE lol. One side-effect of this programming seems to be a reduction in the already low NPC intelligence and sentience. The more they repeat shit they saw on Reddit that morning, the less human they become.

It's like a zombie movie but instead of biting you the zombies just call HR and get you fired for not being one of them.

Attached: IMG_3414.jpg (1024x791, 112.6K)

>every woke retard support a national state its borders and its (white) people
ironic isnt it

It's just so annoying watching history repeat itself. I was one of those moronic TV news consumers cheering on the invasion of Iraq when it happened. I feel like I'm screaming at myself in the past telling me not to be such a gullible retard but even from my experienced position there's nothing I can say to convince myself.

Attached: 1592407146169.jpg (696x470, 37.16K)

Same thing here man, but you learn a bit as you get older, if you're a human. NPCs don't, they're the same in their 30s as when they were toddlers. Still watching the same Jewish capeshit and believing the same fairy tales.

GAS THE KIKES
FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
>GAS THE KIKES
>FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTROL
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
FREE UKRAINE FROM JEWISH AMERICAN CONTRO

KEK

Trannies and Faggots beat Russia? Was everything Any Forums said a lie?

A sad fate watching someone led around like an obedient dog. Not that different at all from the junkie led around by the drugs they consume. This world is full of evils out to enslave you.

Attached: AAD46683-93F7-43CD-84D7-6B9FBE1255A9.gif (619x672, 1.36M)

Someone post that gif of the Japanese girl showing middle finger than a thumbs down

Globohomo is for UKR, sane ppl back Russia, unless you want to see Reddit rapists savaging your Mother & sisters.

Attached: idhclfdgmeflcbii.png (182x277, 122.47K)

Just clicked on this now. Thanks for the laughs rusbro.

Attached: 1496590902971.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

>muh ghost of kiev
>muh Dnipro Transgender snipers
>muh zelensky on the front lines
>muh snake island heroes
>muh general sacrificing himself by jumping into a tank while holding a grenade
>muh prince of kiev, riding on horseback into battle with a lance and splint armour
>muh Magneto of kiev, the kid who ambushed soldiers by dropping kitchenware on them (a body count of 25)
>muh shark of kiev singlehandedly with explosives sinking 30 submarines
>muh citizens stealing fuel from tanks and then destroying them the next day
>muh Iron Man of kiev
>muh Samurai of Kiev, a Japanese ambassador who now wears his ancestors armour.

These capeshit stories don't win wars.

>Prominent oligarchs of the Putin era include Roman Abramovich, Alexander Abramov, Oleg Deripaska, Mikhail Prokhorov, Alisher Usmanov, German Khan, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Mikhelson, Vagit Alekperov, Mikhail Fridman, Dmitry Rybolovlev, Vladimir Potanin, Pyotr Aven, and Vitaly Malkin.
I´ll let you guess which of these are Jews. Tip: more than half.

So this shit: WAUUU le Jews support Ukraine; is retarded, both sides have Jews you fucking retard ffs.

Omg Loki was right in his monologue in avengers 1

Attached: 028BB4E4-653E-4C7C-ABD8-FFC511A6CBCE.png (644x800, 14.63K)

I refuse to believe there are people this far gone

Do you understand, that despite every redditor, faggot, LGBT tranny, antiwhite sjw and most niggers in africa and every chink in existence are saying that 1+1 = 2.

It doesn't mean we should claim they're wrong.
Not everything is black and white.

Attached: 9p5zb.jpg (480x270, 25.16K)

Literally the same media apparatus controlled by Chabad Jews in Russia is telling everyone: goys we are winning, go volunteer to the Ukraine front, victory any day now. If you faggots were Russians then you would be contrarian Ukraine shills.

Agent Gomez please report back to command

>has russian flag on profile
???

Lmao

The ironing.
>Not everything is black and white.
>DURR PUTIN IS EEBIL
>PUTIN LITERAL HITLER
etc.
Putin is looking out for Russia's geopolitical interests, wantonly violating sovereign national borders in the process. In the same way that NATO countries do.

Putin is literally George Dubya. Or Barrack Obama, or Nicolas Sarkozy.

He should absolutely be criticized. Should he be interfered with by uninvolved powers? Sure. If you want a decades long quagmire that leads to millions of people dying.