/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1678

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed) (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

last

Attached: SSNP.jpg (1191x656, 160.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqZqfTOxFhY
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1497957770074763264
twitter.com/theragex/status/1497958892076158977?s=20&t=D9-s_l-LJcWxEnjralTEJw
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1497924889306705928
twitter.com/jason_corcoran/status/1497889119917297665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=pqZqfTOxFhY

Some Bulgarian Atlanticists on US payroll are going with the "Russians are not white narrative" kek. I just listened to some guy saying
>We are with democratic European Ukraine, not some barbaric Asian despotic country.

Can you please add in Palestine the next time?

Based, thanks for the bread

Attached: 1630015899751.png (1476x1627, 1.84M)

Are the Russians actually not doing so well or have I just been memed?

These threads cured my depression.

Fuck sand niggers.

Okay one more

Attached: file.png (571x543, 394.68K)

someone has to check mongol aggression

I can but this was an emergency bake. The previous thread hung at page 9.

bhagavad gita is awesome

yeah, they lose so much they are retreating to kyev

>Telegram says it can partially or completely restrict channels on Russia and Ukraine because “Telegram channels are increasingly becoming a source of unverified information related to Ukrainian war” - RIA
For fuck's sake, we'll be left with Twitter propaganda only.

Attached: 1645879828540.png (1080x782, 597.69K)

OP is a Moroccan diaspora, therefore this thread is under algerian DGSIE

Please stop, I can feel the cancer spreading in my body

Attached: plague.png (612x1040, 747.5K)

>Unconfirmed for now, but this is now the second photo/video I've seen of a possible S-300/400 launch near #Mozyr, Belarus.

>Visible all across the Gomel region, it seems. >What did it just intercept?
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1497957770074763264

Strap a bomb around your chest and go kill sand nigger women and children.

>leading columns into Kharkov with Tigrs leading and no AFV support
Russia pls stob

>but the alt-right ad Any Forums HATES globohomo
>they also hate putin and putin sending in muslims to invade ukraine who are now just civilians protecting their borders
as I said in ...

This is not just about "one poor little state", Russia pulling this off is the absolute implosion of unipolar world order of liberal-globalism.
Francis Fukuyama and George Soros and people like them are seething so fucking hard about Ukraine in everything they write now. "End of History" is over. The globalist period of the 1990's-2010's where people foresaw a global liberal unification as inevitable are consigned to history. The future is multi-polar.

Attached: 1645810927354.jpg (900x1200, 267.47K)

I was about to eat some asado You fucking kike

I’m still gonna call it Kiev, those who massreported my social account can seethe and cope.

Attached: D75B7B71-84B2-4C72-8960-E6D7BFB349E3.gif (960x720, 485.76K)

Attached: 2B94DBF8-B637-4580-953B-7109274FCDDA.jpg (1170x1451, 293.55K)

>still feeding it (you)s

It's impossible to tell, fog of war too big, Ukrainians film every dead Russian while the Russians don't have phones. Hohol media is definitely overblowing Russian losses as well. Despite of this, Russia keeps gaining ground every day and isn't losing any.

We'll know how it all went in 2 weeks.

Putin supporters are on massive copium, Russia will win but this is embarrassing

Attached: 1645969951906.jpg (599x751, 146.24K)

>the liberal-globalist satanic empire cant end soon enough...
>the period where this group claiming to represent "objective" and "universal" values and "the world" must end...
funny, because western society is the most peaceful still, with more socially civil rights. nothing ''EBIL'' about that

>hating on japan and south korea

go screw yourself. japan and south korea are based, and so is thailand. japan is extremely conservative and preserves its culture, has great art, and is building clean cites drastically. same goes for south korea and taiwan too. why do you think Xi and King Young Un constantly seethe at them? Jealousy perhaps?

Attached: rdt675667.png (894x1746, 1.71M)

>curb the spread of misinformation

Attached: 1629534344499.jpg (981x762, 318.84K)

Are you inflicting yourself doses of cringe to develop immunity?

scared?

Attached: i_am_moroccan.png (643x650, 745.1K)

Yeah, it has not exactly been awe inspiring.

Can anyone confirm?

twitter.com/theragex/status/1497958892076158977?s=20&t=D9-s_l-LJcWxEnjralTEJw

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-28-00-41-28-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1440x1780, 332.99K)

Well, fuck.

>Bad Company 2
great game, might reinstall it

FUCK Durov

>Putin supporters are on massive copium, Russia will win but this is embarrassing

Attached: ohnoes.jpg (320x292, 31.48K)

thats pic is retarded
trucks and small transports are the backbone and primary vehicle of any army

no way those are ballistic missiles, looks like AA

thanks google algorithm

Attached: pic.jpg (1134x681, 157.1K)

Have a nice Moroccan pepe. I dont care about this autism between you and the algerian, I just think the pepe is nice

Attached: 1636735109490.jpg (600x600, 209.28K)

Think it's a tactical nuke?

ch-checked

Probably just a Malaysia airlines flights

Attached: 87E567A4-826A-4FE9-992F-A059E6D01AFE.jpg (960x540, 73.15K)

Nigger how many times did your kin disrespect Christianity and churches? Why should Armenia even show one ounce of respect towards you? Even though that's exactly what Armenia does, not a single mosque destroyed by Armenians in the Armenian land ever, neither in mainland Armenia nor in Artsakh. Azergaytrannis have occupied Armenian land, did pogroms of both Armenians AND Russians for no reason, murdered them
Are you mad? And I know Armenia and Christianity, that's why Armenians never hurt anyone and have always been peaceful, but had to kick trannies asses but even then they didn't torture anyone or destroy any mosques (because there are no mosques in Artsakh because it's always been Armenian)
Armenia did nothing wrong and still isn't doing anything wrong, matter of fact, I would love it if Armenians would finally start treating those shitskin gypsies the way they dare treat Armenians - Armenians have to torture trannies brutally and violate their cultural heritage, oh wait, there is none lol

Ohhh scary...shiver me timbers fuck off

Attached: 1645218439682.png (924x732, 305.55K)

This situation is a study of human arrogance on all fronts. I mean to think this all started because Ukrops started chimping out about a neat little non cucked pipeline.
What if they did try to join NATO? Would they have not been rejected anyways (again)? I think for Putin that was unironically the straw that broke the camel's back since he's been watching Ukraine shift closer and closer to the west without being able to do anything about it, he chimped out in turn and mobilized his troops which made THE US CHIMP OUT IN TURN and escalate tensions.

omg why did wypipo do this to bipoc of eastern europe?

>russia will win
>but the people supporting russia are on copium
>not the once believing in captain marvel and Ghost of Queef

I think I've think nofap has done me good to go from "this is really tame" to "yeah this is pretty sad."

They took losses more than they should. They are fighting with their hands tied behind their back and they rushed too fast without securing their logistics route

They're retreating to Kiev user. It's OVER.

>Taking memes this literally
Another Israeli-Russian eating Putin's shit

Attached: 1645974433542.jpg (1281x904, 286.26K)

It just works.
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1497924889306705928
>large column entering kiev
t. Nexta

Literally subhuman shitskin dogturk niggers would you look at that who they rooting for, cockholes nonetheless

Attached: gypsies.jpg (907x1503, 161.87K)

Attached: 1644586779641.png (2228x1616, 450.71K)

This is shit bad for the health

So is there another ceasefire meeting?

Gott strafe Azerbaijan

>post stupid pic
>gets pointed out
>BUT BUT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSTED TO LOOK AT THE PIC I POSTED

If you wanna have fun go check French newspapers headlines when Napoleon came back from exile.

Fucking turk niggers

>be simp cuck who can't get pussy
>was subbed to a bunch of Russian and Ukrainian girls at different times
>check my old subscriptions
>all the Russian chicks are obliterated, all their profiles say "last seen 30 minutes ago" "last seen and hour ago" etc but when you go to sub it just says user is inactive
>can clearly tell they're freaking out behind the scenes checking their profiles every minute hoping to find a way to get the last of their money out
>all the hohlol chicks are freaking the fuck out and just begging for money or have straight up gone radio silent
I may be a pathetic loser, but even I can take joy in hating femoids and watching them suffer. Sodom and Gomorrah is starting to burn, even if I go down with it, at least the flames are beautiful

Attached: 1645931139954.jpg (828x804, 107.66K)

One for you too then, child

Attached: 1634934634669.jpg (2400x2400, 446.18K)

i wasnt talking about Russian or israeli trucks i was talking in general in all armies

But if this happens, it will effect UK too. Our monarch is also part of the west and if she loses influence, so will the UK, domestically and we will dissolve into 4 smaller countries of endland, wales, scotland etc. this is what the left supports btw

>Germany to establish a €100 billion special fund to rebuild its military. Annual defense expenditure will be raised to at least 2% of the GDP
>Germany to establish a €100 billion special fund to rebuild its military. Annual defense expenditure will be raised to at least 2% of the GDP

IT BEGINS

سكس

Attached: Sanna_Marin_brapper.jpg (1740x1488, 402.77K)

I like East Asian girls with big tits, that’s all.

This. I actually didn't think this war would happen nor did I want it to happen but now Putin btfo'd me and actually invaded the hope is for a quick victory that lessens suffering and further damages the US unipolar order.

>I just realized that NPCs think that the nukes are meant for Queef.
>They don't get it that those are ICBMs with London and Washington as their targets.
>Having to remind modern westerners that no, YOU will be the one who dies in a nuclear war is an exercise in futility.
>That's why we are here on the brink as it is, because the ignorant millennial running the show never grew up under the threat of nuclear annihilation or learning to duck and cover in schools.
>It's a big joke to them, follies of the past.
>It's going to happen because of their ignorant hubris and in their last moments they will be shocked that Captain Marvel didn't come to save them.
are normies really this dumb?

Attached: 1640217500004.jpg (720x750, 46.33K)

>The Moscow bank run: a queue for a Tinkoff ATM in the Liga shopping center in Khimki. There are about 70 people in line.
twitter.com/jason_corcoran/status/1497889119917297665

>thinking about e-thots

Amen
BURN THEM TO ASHES BURN THE ROACHES

I wonder if Gold/Silver will finally break out this week

fml and we get ana brnabic

lol minivan goes hard

Attached: 1645925707894.png (559x576, 322.85K)

The current German military is smaller than the Ukrainian military.
They could double their size and it would still be a joke.

I wish I were H&K engineer

Any new developments on the ground?

Finn women are made for BCC

>Jew
>doesn't know what SOVL is
everytime

I bet the sniff is so good bros

They've taken plenty of damage but they aren't doing poorly.
ROE is hindering them quite a lot and costing them material and men, as is the pushing in depth tactic which is leaving their supply lines exposed to NATO guerillas.
But they are doing well at encircling the Ukrainian army and grinding them down.
Unironically, western estimates say Ukraine will be taken entirely in 2 weeks, unless they surrender first.

BUY RHEINMETALL STOCK NOW

Damn Russia is getting fucked up how lmao...

C U T E
U
T
E

>NOOOOO YOU DONT MAKE FUN OF RUSSIA ONLY JOKES ABOUT TRANNIES AND NIGGERS ALLOWED

Attached: putinmonkey.png (303x335, 115.27K)

Dude looks how long the invasion is taking. This isn’t normal at all for a super power.