You people are such hypocrites, you disgust me

You people are such hypocrites, you disgust me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-163129_Twitter.jpg (1440x1797, 700.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/2022/02/borders-bill-would-treat-ukrainian-refugees-as-criminals-ministers-are-warned
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish that was true, fuck non-Whites.

The first time actual refugees are coming who legitimately deserve refugee status. Not a single sandnigger or nigger who passed several secure countries until coming to Germany should ever had been accepted as refugee

>had no room before

Literally millions of uneducated and low-IQ niggers entered Europe
They're all sleeping in the streets of France now

That's not hypocrisy. It's called HUMANitarian not niggertarian.

are those fuckers seriously not satisfied with the millions of african and middle-eastern 'refugees' already here?

Like 40-50% of your western countrys xd

UK has said any Ukrainian refugees here will be classed as criminals.

Fuck I hate this country

Somebody who travels across entire continents stops being a refugee. Ukraine, meanwhile, is in our direct neighborhood.

Also, we're completely free to decide who to accept. This is not hypocrisy, but legitimate self-interest.

Theyve been waiting to post this since the invasion started

no they havent you fucking retard

Brown people love living in white countries but wants whites gone. Ofc fellow whites are welcome + these ppl sre escaping war mudslimes are escaping nothing

subconsciously even the most retarded progressive normie understands that it's easier to assimilate and trust people of the same race but they are too retarded to mentally process this concept.

No, they want to kill us
Literally just ignore blacks and don't help them

>all european countries are pulling out all the stops now that the refugees are european
ok?

true, they murdered their white farmers
then fled to pillage food from neighboring countries
they'll kill again

It's a lot different, they're europeans for starter, the cultural clash & "cost" is way less than for lybians for example.

But yes, there is an emotional factor in place too, it's human nature.

to be fair though all the dark looking refugees with sub 80 IQs who rape and kill and behead without a second thought have completely destroyed europe in the span of about 15 years and any reasonable person would realize simply turning them away is not enough at this point. but it's their continent to lose, it was nice there 15 years ago but I can't say I really give a shit.

strange how no african or middle eastern countries are taking any

Fuck these faggots, why would I not help my own people. No one gets pissed because Africans want to help each other over Whites. May these people suffer horribly in the future.

What does it matter, you cant rewhite places like the UK, France, or Sweden anymore since the gen alpha is nearly 100% brown.

Shut up you dumb gorilla nigger
newstatesman.com/politics/2022/02/borders-bill-would-treat-ukrainian-refugees-as-criminals-ministers-are-warned

White people and their genetics both aesthetic and intellectual are far more valuable. This is blatantly obvious to anyone

>usual "refugee" countries deny entry because they're white
>other countries offer to take them in
>"racist!"
I hate these people so much.

Attached: sweden-refugees.png (810x998, 425.07K)

When has anyone willingly helped White people? These people need to stfu and leave.

better white than african cannibals

Most of the sandnigger "refugees" weren't fleeing from war and only came here for the gibs. They took the war in Syria as an opportunity and mixed among Syrians who actually fled from war.

lool you fucking retard, all whites have to do is have above replacement rate birthrates again.

We literally flew in millions of pussies fleeing their already wartorn shitholes. White people are fucking retarded.

This. Nothing hypocritical about it. The west is for whites, asia is for asians, africa is for africans. White imports to the west = good, niggers = bad.

Maybe if Russia keeps invading countries there will be enough white refugees to keep countries like France, Britain, Germany and Sweden white majority for a little longer.

Attached: 1606865026869.jpg (1122x1066, 569.75K)

No you dont understand at all Im saying that right now nearly every human under the age of 11 in those countries ARE FUCKING BROWN meaning once they become adults its a guaranteed brown majority FOR THE REST OF TIME.

Meh. Take solace knowing they'll all be drafted by their kike masters soon and die pointless deaths. They are whites after all.

They're fleeing an actual war and not just looking for gibs.

Maybe it's because these refugees are actually running from war rather than being filthy niggers that want a pay rise