The jews who control Putin are telling him to be retarded to make the right look bad

The jews who control Putin are telling him to be retarded to make the right look bad.

Attached: 1480017629388.jpg (660x574, 47.28K)

Your brain is completely addled by Any Forums use and you need to grow up.

Ordo ab Chao

It's just an act with Putin. He has nuclear weapons and wants to seem unhinged to deter any outside intervention.

Its never right to hurt people you have no personal issue with unless in self-defense.

>Its never right to hurt people you have no personal issue with unless in self-defense.
shut up hypocrite. Stop pretending to be morally outraged by Putin's actions when you can be 100% sure every politician you voted for and every leader who has espoused your world views is guilty of what he has done. The only difference is you kept your stupid mouth shut when it was your side doing it.

it needs an insane amount of unhealthy trust for an soldier to go and die for his land.

What makes you think that user doesn’t also criticize “his side doing it?” You’re sperging out at an imagined scenario.

No, he's just a psychotic dictator. We're finished, and I hope you are too.

They've been doing it since he was incepted into office.

Even his anti-homosexuality stance was only allowed because they were planning to destroy Russia from the very beginning.

t. Any Forumstard

Very compelling. Thank you for that high level contribution you pathetic cretin.
Now shoo off to whichever non-Any Forums hole you prefer and stream your suicide.

I voted only ones in my life, and it was the guy most looking like he legalize weed.

>The jews who control Putin are telling him to be retarded to make the right look bad.
no, the "right" and "left" are always retarded. The kikes who control Putin want to re-establish Khazaria and kill as many goyim as possible.

Russian patriots are in control. Trust the plan.

>ancient starter pack pepe
>no transparent image background
>shitty take
Begone faggot

Attached: 1641263551528.jpg (657x565, 78.98K)

>What makes you think that user doesn’t also criticize “his side doing it?” You’re sperging out at an imagined scenario.
Almost every leftist faggot that preaches these humanitarian values makes excuses for his representatives that violates them. Grow up you loser

Says the person obviously talking to a site tourist

Attached: 1637283934520.jpg (392x409, 65.78K)

What kind of right are we talking about?
You mean that kind of right that will get you in state prison in Russia? Or that kind of right that Putin wants to "denazificate" in Ukraine?
Or the far right Putin with jewish Putin wranglers?
I know, Zelensky is a little Jewboy, I hate all the jewish oligarchs as much as the Russian one. It's as usual kike vs kike on the back of white people.

Germans literary tried to kill me Russia cant be worse, sorry bro.

The Jews who control the media make up whatever they want

No you're just retarded

Anyone even talking about the latest jewish conflict is a faggot. All war is jewish and gay

Attached: 1603141643662.jpg (666x680, 101.29K)

This
pic rel. just imagine Putin and Zelensky instead of ameriburgers

Attached: 1643777414719.jpg (819x1024, 180.97K)