Everything happening right now is this guy's fault. He destroyed the whole world

Everything happening right now is this guy's fault. He destroyed the whole world.

Attached: 3drumpf.gif (400x400, 1.51M)

Imagine being the faggot who made this image

Controlled Opposition

Attached: 1641167793511.webm (480x848, 1.86M)

>france
the french will fry during ww3

> First President in the current century to prevent Russian invasion of former territories.
> his fault

lol if you want to see who is at fault look in the mirror "No Trump don't do diplomacy with Russia you are a spy if you break bread with foreign leaders I want to start a fight with."

kys. Ukranian blood is on your hands

You meant to post Biden's photo I bet.

He prevented Putin from invading

And why do you think he won? Because globohomo has been fucking american middle class the last 40 years. We need to kill globohomo.

Alright 1 post by id name one thing trump did that had fascists roots

Attached: 9133EAE6-5B97-4974-A63F-FACA26C1FFB2.jpg (902x1024, 173.42K)

Zionist agents, both.

The cope is strong with you

>this guy is going to be living rent free in every lefties mind for the next 3à yrs
sadA0S8P

Attached: in_all_fields.jpg (820x1024, 243.8K)

>THAT WOULD BE A RATHER QUITE "COOL" STORY, BRO

Attached: rhodes.jpg (1135x600, 149.68K)

I used to think Trump was controlled opposition but now I just thing he was an egotistical wildcard boomer. Although I do believe they let him stay as a pressure release valve.

DEATH TO GLOBOHOMO
DEATH TO ZOG

No. It was Macron's fault.

You wish he had that much influence.

>still blaming man who literally started no wars, and didn't abandon anyone, unlike hidin biden and whore-is
fuck off

Is this incompetent cuck running in 2024?

This is actually the opposite of how pol views him, used to think he was wild card based, his final days in office were very telling. From pences final actions and his final pardons 4 years down the crap chute, no wonder he surrounded himself with the swamp

Orange Man SUPER bad XDXD

Everything was fine until Communists released Kung Flu, Democrat Jews released their BLM Golems, elected Senile Biden who fucked Afghanistan, payed no student loans and led to an explosion in crime and inflation.
Now Liberals pretending as if they had nothing to do with Biden.

i wish, instead he was just another jew puppet.

Trump didn't do anything wrong.

op is a fag

based if so

It was gamergate if you fags just stayed out of videogames this wouldn’t have happened

>didnt abandon anyone
>meet you guys at the capitol in 15 mins
>ducks out never to be seen again
>supporters absorbed into democrat reichstag fire media framejob
>rotting in solitary confinement while trump pardons another nigger rapper and never mentions them
>didn't abandon anyone

Attached: 1541960394805.jpg (600x445, 73.17K)

Bait thread, but I believe there are Americans that are still seething hard about Trump