Just give it to me straight

How is the war going in Ukraine?
What are the real figures for the number of troops in the country and the number of casualties on both sides?
How many Russian troops are on the borders preparing to join the invasion?
Is Ukraine still putting up a fight around Kiev and Kharkhiv or is Russia just stalling and preparing to strike?
Is the Ukrainian airforce still intact and flying sorties?
Are Ukrainians really making molotov cocktails and destroying Russian vehicles?
Are Russian soldiers running out of food and fuel and giving up the fight?
Is Zelensky really still in Kiev?

Attached: ukraine.png (1280x1140, 208.18K)

Russia will win (obviously) but ukraine is putting up a good fight. What comes after is a mystery

Russians should go home to their mothers before ukraines brave warriors skin them alive and roll them in salt

We don't know
There's 2 source
Ukrainian propaganda (with western media aid)
And russian propaganda
I doubt we will see any clearer until the war ends

>Russia will win (obviously)
But is it obvious? I've heard that more and more Ukrainians are mobilising every day and the Russians are stalling in multiple places, and support for the war in Russia among the Russian elite is dwindling

Hard to tell anything for certain but at least video evidence shows a lot of wreckage on both sides. Doubt Russia was expecting this much resistance

Ukraine is doing ok like you'd do ok fighting a judo black belt who wasn't using any throws at first. Russia has complete control over the escalation of force and isn't using the next tier of force.

If no one intervenes then Russia is going to win. The Ukrainians are putting up a good fight. However, it’s only a couple days and they are already near Kiev. I honestly can’t trust anyone on this with the disinformation on both sides. The Ukrainian military seems to be somewhat still intact but not to the extent the west is portraying. I also don’t believe this statement about Russians running out of food. It’s been only three days since the invasion and for a large army to run out of food that fast is nothing short of ridiculous.

Ukraine is on the verge of being cut off from the sea by the end of the week and their two biggest cities are under siege.

It's not going well for Ukraine.

The is no scenario where Kiev isn't routed.
> The either get routed or
>the get routed and nukes drop everywhere.

If Ukraine was Texas, Putin would have captured Houston, El Paso, and would now be positioning forces in the area around Dallas... In 3 days. He's Basically ROFL-Stomping the shit out of Ukraine.
All because of the fucking hubris of dipshit kikes who had to keep poking the fucking bear.

>isn't using the next tier of force.

Like what?

>Russia has nukes.
> Putin WILL use them

You can surrender. Or destroy the world. This is all that can be done with this guy

Thermobaric weapons

Russia isn't even unleashing full force it seems, they're trying to save civilians and infrastructure the best they can. War is 3 days in and everyone is celebrating how Russia havent broken Kiev yet, really? It took the US around a month to break Baghdad, and they didn't give a shit about civilians and infra, they went all out from air and ground. Irak and Ukraine are about the same size, both with around 40 million people.

Attached: 9rrqh.jpg (820x700, 54.56K)

Kiev is almost encircled.

Jews are pushing for this war to go on for months if not years. Maximum slav death.

Could any of you explain to me in what sense Ukraine is actually doing "well"? I mean the war hasn't even lasted a week and the Russians are already fighting for control of the capital. Whatever resistance the Ukrainians are putting seems like it won't be for much in the grand scheme of things.

They are running out of food and fuel so quickly because Russia had planned to invade almost a week earlier. The US intel kept telling the world about those plans, so Russia decided to hold off to try to make the US intel look bad. The downside to that strategy was that Russian resources that were allocated for the invasion got burned up quite a bit while the troops and machinery just sat around with their thumbs up their asses.

Odessa prostitutes are based

Its so faggy. If America isn't going to nuke Moscow in a trade for Washington we have to blink eventually.

and Any Forumstards will be cheering the entire way. How I wish this war to be fought in israel.

It's shills and people influenced by shills. Territory wise Russia is doing good to great.

Excellent, at least for germany. Meat is back on the menu Jungs!

Attached: 86e3a31924f612b0.jpg (725x500, 62.65K)