NUKES = FAKE AND GAY

NUKES = FAKE AND GAY
NUKES = FAKE AND GAY
NUKES = FAKE AND GAY
NUKES = FAKE AND GAY
NUKES = FAKE AND GAY
NUKES = FAKE AND GAY
NUKES = FAKE AND GAY

Attached: 1573729726_13g27c3_1573729708_1tnjmoo_att-url-download.jpg (1280x720, 141.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2020/07/nuclear-bombs-do-not-exist.html
youtu.be/nuF8hQ7MQ08
youtube.com/channel/UClWTBNGnjXEZOtEwEp9BGTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big if true
but bombs are real anyways

Indeed. Explosive, destructive, controlled atomic fission on demand is a myth, a hoax. All "nuclear detonation" tests were conventional explosives - a lot of them. the footage has also often been alter to make the explosions seem larger. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed by firebombing napalm.
Nuclear energy = real
Atomic bombs = fake.

Damn now THIS is an argument

the fact that the phrase "nukes are fake" has become super prevalent on Any Forums any time anything remotely relevant is posted makes me think that it's a bot response
but for what purpose?

>but for what purpose?
Who knows. Could be to just well poison with schizo nonsense

Cope and dilate, natotroon. Nukes are fake, oil is abiotic, and the earth is hollow. Deal with it.

how do you explain james cameron then?

you could always dyor

henrymakow.com/2020/07/nuclear-bombs-do-not-exist.html
youtu.be/nuF8hQ7MQ08

that's what I think

Nukes are fake, but Dubay is a flat earth fag. Find better sources. He's agenda is to discredit and discourage people from realising the many hidden truths by making it easy for them dismiss them because it's coming from a flat earther. If you legitimately believe the earth is flat you've been had, I'm sorry for you. It's a PsyOp

Ohhh the camera/house video. I’ve seen it. He makes some cool points.

believing that nuclear bombs are real is schizo nonsense meant to keep you afraid of the end of the world nuclear war

Try to disprove it, you’ll find you can’t. Try to prove heliocentrism by looking closely at how it was derived and it gets straight clown world the deeper you go.

Check out this YouTube channel, this guy goes through every argument for and against the heliocentric model.

youtube.com/channel/UClWTBNGnjXEZOtEwEp9BGTg

>Try to disprove it, you’ll find you can’t.
OH, yOu gOT ME!!!
Faggot

Cool bro. I wish you all the best :) Hope we all arrive to the truth one day.

Good link thanks fren.

I know you think your being all good karma and shit, but believing in flat earth and pushing it as if it is legitimate is extremely bad karma. You absolutely suck. Do better, or at least stop communicating your retarded beliefs online.

Nukes may or may not be fake- whats really fake is the idea that nukes would wipe out all life and leave the world in a hollywood “post apocalypse” state. Things would fall apart and many would die (without the supply chain) for a few years but it won’t be the end. In fact, it would be a fresh start.

>Do better

Attached: 1642641311857.jpg (914x913, 167.53K)

Nope not pushing bud I though you maybe interested as you were talking about Dubay (who I have mixed feeling about but anyhow I pay attention to the arguments vs personality.). Have a fresh Guinness for me and Godspeed my dude.

WOw!! What are the chances I would use some English words a tranny once used!? I guess the earth must be flat after all....
Eat fresh shit

>What are the chances I would use some English words a tranny once used!? I
Pretty good, since you're a tranny and all

I suggest you look into the long history of everything astrology related and freemasons. It goes way back. Also reminder that charles darwin’s grandfather was a freemason.

A RUSSIAN NUKE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>pretty good
Tranny phrase. Better kill yourself.
Looking into freemasons or chrales Darwins bullshit is not flat earth proof. I'm aware earth images are doctored. It's still not flat earth proof. There is no "flat earth" proof, only bull shit run-around. NASA is bullshit and fakes tons of stuff, but none of that proves the earth is flat. Literally nothing suggests the earth is flat. People presumed it was until they gave it some thought and realised it wasn't.

This. Nuclear war is fake and gay. Wonder about nuclear energy…

Aren't there more destructive bombs in existence than nukes anyways?

>youtube.com/channel/UClWTBNGnjXEZOtEwEp9BGTg
>Distrusting Authorities and Institutions makes me smart so here's some retardation.