What's taking so long?

Why russia did not win yet?

Attached: war.png (650x350, 150.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzyV5WDMbRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont worry, any minute now they're gonna show their real power, don't worry, they haven't just lost to a bunch of farmers

I saw that movie, it has a sad ending. Karambe or something.

people desperate to save their country vs rural zoomer bumpkins who didn't even know they were going off to war

Russia isn't trying to steam roll apparently so the bombings are being kept to a minimum and avoiding infrastructure civilian casualties are a priority.

It's really weird but fuck it I'm not a smart man to understand. War goes boom doesn't it?

They refuse to bomb the cities for some reason.
Kharkov should be a parking lot by now desu.

why are they going into peace talks then? they're realizing how much they underestimated the amount of resistance. Russias economy is not gonna recover in this decade at this rate

The stated goal was for the recognization of the rebel regions as independent territory and not occupation.

>Modern ADHD zoomers expect wars involving the invasion of a country the size of texas to be over in 3 days

Attached: 1403262951800.jpg (640x480, 165.31K)

why do retards think war is only won when the civilian infrastructure is ruined and civilians are indiscriminate attacked

Attached: 1645599546191.jpg (741x741, 54.08K)

>The president is a kike nazi, we want to destroy him and bring back ukraine into the fold of the old USSR, we will liberate every person in ukraine.
>gets bombed the fuck out by potato farmers
>actually we just wanted to own the libs by recognizing a part of the country as being its own thing, no joke

Losers don’t win

They don't want to kill their own people, it's a completely foreign conception to most people today, since massacres, carpet-bombings, ethnic cleansings, jihadism etc. are so common in the past century

this

most of the ukranians are urban, not rural.

That has been the stated reason from the get go.
If Russia wanted to take over Ukraine and fully integrate it they could carpet bomb and fucking rush it they have the armor and manpower to do so.

It's likely they want to install a puppet government and pursue the main objective of annexing the 2 regions

Ukrainians seem to have no issue with killing their own, they seem pretty good at it tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=nzyV5WDMbRE
about that, it's not going well

>why are they going into peace talks then? they're realizing how much they underestimated the amount of resistance.
Even German media says Ukraine wanted the peace talks, even willingly going to Belarus for them.

>i acted like a retard to own the libs, I promise

Attached: copeF.gif (600x421, 546.38K)

What is retarded about that?

>He thinks Chechen muslims think rationally

bombing a city to the ground only makes sense when there is a huge military garrison or a very important industry. Every other bombing would be retaliation or moral bombing.
You take big cities by moving in with infantry and maybe some light artillery. After you neutralised defenses you send in clean up troops.

yeah, they're gonna tell them to fuck off, why did russia agree to if it they were winning so hard?

>flag
>don't understand
it's not your fault user, go eat a big mac

George the Gorilla who died of fentanyl overdose, sad.

Bombing a city to the ground only makes sense when you using gas bombs or igniting bombs, because flattening houses do nothing. And they don't have balls to do this in Europe.

MuhNuclearPower is on the table, soon.

Attached: 24879856.png (908x833, 254.37K)

lol.

Attached: 1645975234242.png (625x640, 508.85K)

Long? It’s been like few days. And they’re not fighting it like American goyis… on the other hand all your wars lasted years or decades.

Do you really think it's the ghost of Ukraine or some other made up propaganda that's stopping the ruski's?

Or perhaps more likely, these faggots are getting droned by NATO.

And what I can guarantee you are direct action glowie units killing Russians while disguised as ukraine civs

>two more weeks!!

Russia is a fucking embarrassment.
They can't even capture a neighbor that's a fraction of their size.

NOW WE KNOW RUSSIA CAN'T FIGHT.

as I said flattening houses does not have military use unless its a tank factory or something.
Destroying the houses is actually an advantage for the defenders since there will be an increased amount of cover

Slavs are a little bit better at war than Arabs.

any day now, they're gonna win, just trust the plan Q is never wrong. Trump is gonna come back, honest