Nobody is laughing now are they?

putin has put nuclear deterrents on high alerts where are all the simps and shills now and people who wanted this huh

Attached: aint so funny now is it.gif (720x404, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZzK32Cfcq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm laffin. Bring it. Make this circus planet burn and fuck all of you flabby cowardly trannies.

let's go, glass commmie

I want this now more than before.

Bring it on destroy this clown world.

It's just like the Avengers!
For everyone who hasn't been following: Putin is like emperor Palpatine and Ukraine and the people that support Ukraine are like the resistance! Essentially if you support Ukraine you are Rey Skywalker!!!

Do it fagget.

ra ra rasputin Russia’s greatest love machine

based.

go nose yourself, commie supporter

Nobody cares faggot

Do it, no balls.

Retard

Literally don't care at all.

Oh noes!! Putin's gonna nuke us all!!! Oh wait, that would mean he'd get around 4000 nukes up his ass. Unless this faggot's suicidal, he ain't doing shit

LET'S GO, may the globohomo and rothschild be imolated by their own hubris.

Attached: 1623211009598.gif (500x282, 2.78M)

Putin, if you are reading this: You are a dumb nigger. You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I have ever seen.. You won't do shit, Pussy.

I hope the world ends because I am sick of it.

If Putin was planning to go nuclear, he would not be telling us about it. It would just happen.

This is an attempt to put on more pressure.

Tell him to wait until march 1st, it's my birthday. Besides, I haven't put the fernet in the fridge to celebrate yet

Is there a version of this with sound?

The Ukrainian president said the Russian attack was on the world order itself. If so, it may not be all bad. I want a big stinking
> R E S E T
as well.

I hope he nukes London god I fucking hate anglos,americans,canadians,australians,and kiwis
You are the people of Satan,die

I don't want a reset and it isn't enough for me to be dead. I want everyone else to be dead, too.

No one will ever use nuclear weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZzK32Cfcq8

>4000 nukes
Implying usa wouldn’t use something better.

>the invasion is going to great he has to escalate to "i'll end the world u guise"
what better proof of Russia losing do you need?

Attached: 78546843746163758314.png (1000x486, 49.92K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA LAUNCH THIS SHIT NOW LET US BE FREE

>germany eating the humblest of pies
should have listened to trump

Attached: Untitled.png (746x180, 39.97K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1638160486397.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

I am laffin

>Nobody is laughing now are they

I am.

Attached: 1645920181243.jpg (824x632, 314.39K)

Oh well. I want many, but not all people dead. Enough to put a solid end to the state meddling in private affairs. Useless eaters have to go.

Bring it!
The time has come for the great sacrifice

Attached: ebf6004c-735b-449c-8a49-1f036c7a4b2b.png (742x550, 255.6K)

This assumes that nukes exist or that the Russian ones are servicable or that his generals will let Putin give the order to launch.