Will Putin get assassinated by people around him?

Russian oligarchs probably don't want Russia to be in an international isolation like North Korea, nor a nuclear war. Do you think they'll get rid of him?

Attached: merlin_202662522_04f3f683-218f-434d-84fe-176615f20258-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 273.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jG5gcZH_wX8?t=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

News flash no one cares about Ukraine

I think he's gonna resign and give some bullshit reasoning about him having failed his country or some shit. The real reason is that there is no fucking way the Russian economy will recover with him at the head of it, even after they retreat and the sanctions are lifted.

If you think any one of these people has access to him you are delusional. Their power lies mostly in their most inner circle of complete, loyal killers.

literally hurting the world economy to put sanctions on russia
>News flash no one cares about Ukraine

Attached: retard.jpg (349x642, 39.69K)

the absolute state of Danes lmaoooooo

>kike flag

Attached: spergMicro.jpg (480x480, 20.57K)

If things get worse, yes.

Reminder that his land gave us Stalin.
There are worst things in Russia than Putin.

>let's isolate ourselves from the biggest country on Earth with the most resources

Good luck, nigger. Globohomo is ending.

>by people around him?
uh..
give Lavrov a long-distance headmount rifle hidden under his hair, he'd maybe sneak it in The Bunker. That aside, Mr Putin is a cautious man.

Attached: Totally_Sane.png (1200x900, 1.08M)

not rn theres not.

sure, and germany gave rise to hitler, wtf is your point? you think they are gonna elect and even worse guy than putin to further bankrupt the country?

I don't see how he is wrong. If oligarchs really have the power to remove him then they will easily kick him off the chair and put someone new for free PR points. Not to mention they can just let him continue to lead from behind the curtain. My country has a system like this.

economic isolation is fine
Russia will become the biggest drug distributor in the world

He should have been removed a week ago, doubly so 2 days ago. Quadruplally so today for threatening nuclear war for any reason.

As a world leader your job is first the stability of the whole Earth. Putting that on a game of risk and roulette, just to win dominion over a few more million acres of land, so you can have a additional Tax rake over the GDP of the most peaceful people in the world, means you should get the same treatment as Saddam Hussein, shown here.
youtu.be/jG5gcZH_wX8?t=31

If you could duct tape him to a chair, that would be swell.

Attached: poc_trillion_dollar_usdnote.png (1280x1280, 1.06M)

If there's a coup there won't be elections.

He's been purging any oligarchs who won't toe the line for the best part of a decade. But even Putin loyalists must have their limits.

not gonna be a coup, he's just gonna resign for fear of getting killed by people who lost billions of dollars in the last 4 days

Putin really did a 180 on his moral superiority. The last few years I was thinking to myself, this putin guy has the moral high ground, every time he talks I find myself agreeing and wishing American politicians were that way".

But now he's all like MOTHERLAND NUCLEAR WAR GIVE ME LEBENSRAUM.

Moral superiority lost and then some.

Attached: evolution_of_money.jpg (1538x2048, 520.84K)

this

Attached: bolshevek_reinactment.jpg (608x613, 79.39K)

All this grief for a fucking swap a bobblehead in Russia?

Just tell us what you're going to do and then have Putin go ride off into the sunset and put in the new man. This isn't hard, just tell the Truth.

Attached: one_of_these_days.jpg (1024x728, 119.32K)