WILL LIFE EVER GO BACK TO NORMAL WHAT THE FUCK THE HAPPENINGS JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER I DONT EVEN REMEMBER BORING...

WILL LIFE EVER GO BACK TO NORMAL WHAT THE FUCK THE HAPPENINGS JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER I DONT EVEN REMEMBER BORING REGULAR LIFE ANYMORE WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER ASSAULT EITHER FROM WITHIN OR EXTERNALLY WHAT THE FUCK CAN TOP BEING ON THE BRINK OF NUCLEAR WAR?????????/ WHATS NEXT? WHEN DO THE ALIENS REVEAL THEMSELVES

Attached: happen.jpg (500x500, 94.84K)

>WHAT THE FUCK CAN TOP BEING ON THE BRINK OF NUCLEAR WAR?????????
Supernova.

don't care, it doesn't matter, stop memory-holing the covid hoax

People refused the depopulation vax. Plan B.

Attached: 1497768076036.jpg (800x774, 133.42K)

Lol, remember the good life in June 1914? The old normal never came back.

nope

trust the plan

do you guys still do school shootings? Or is that a 2000s/2010s thing?

Until the dems are removed our destruction is inevitable..it is their ultimate goal as you can plainly see...they want the world to burn....

this

The mid 2000s to the late 2010s is probably peak globohomo degeneracy. Now it is at critical mass.

N-nothingburger...

our kids dont go to school anymore we shut down the schools for the past 2 years

We're in end times revelations, its pretty damn obvious. Get right with Jesus

I don't know I feel that you are a bit insecure

Attached: 43x937.jpg (227x222, 11.28K)

jesus stop being so dramatic

Looks like beer

Beats boring, sedantery slavery under globalists and tech giants, user. Embrace the chaos. Pray for the collapse of the world order so that freedom has a chance to breath again.

>WILL LIFE EVER GO BACK TO NORMAL
"Normal" in nature, which we are part of, is the eternal struggle.

The fuck you on about
I would relish in an actual happening right now, all we are getting are constant micro-happenings that will slowly suck the soul from us.

Just turn off your tv and quit reading MSM news. Problem solved.

youre alone in front of a screen pooosting on a childrens cartoon forum. literally nothing has changed for you, you sad loser

The coming collapse of the global debt based fiat monetary system will be the single biggest event of our lifetimes and (((they))) need something to blame it on. So far we are at covid+war, more to come.

Matthew 24:6