I'm scared how my people turned into literally fascist adepts in just few days...

I'm scared how my people turned into literally fascist adepts in just few days. If you think there is such thing as "good russian", then be aware, they make up 30% of population, at most, mostly young educated people which is minority. The rest are either have absolutely no opinion on current situation (apart from muh country is always right) or strongly support Putin.
This is my small town's comments. Most liked comment under post about Chechen leader calling for harsher actions on ukrainians: "should have done it long ago. Putin is too soft on them resulting our soldiers dying. We need to start using more effective weapon on them. Civilians who will die should blame themselves for not being in bomb shelters."

I hate my people.
Please be aware. 70% of adult russians (especially older ones) are subhumans with no empathy nor critical thinking.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-27-20-10-46-84_68e74cc0265513bba3f4cf8e2c9891fe.jpg (1080x718, 238.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/stories/ebanaya_migren/2782376287295047130/?hl=ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry, they will sing a different tune when sanctions and poverty will hit them.

Post link. I am dying to see the mental retardation there

The good russians are in Ukraine fighting globohomo.

I only trust uneducated and/or unemployed people

>If you think there is such thing as "good russian", then be aware, they make up 30% of population, at most, mostly young educated people which is minority. The rest are either have absolutely no opinion on current situation (apart from muh country is always right) or strongly support Putin.
Same but ukraine

>I hate my people.
>Please be aware. 70% of adult russians (especially older ones) are subhumans with no empathy nor critical thinking.
Same but ukraine

I told you guys, ukraine and russia are same thing expect russia is just slightly better, atleast their president isn't a jew.

The Domor was the only Holo.

People have always been cattle, be it libtards or BASED rightwingers

Yeah but most of the people OP describes are already poor. The real shame is that we're gonna make life harder for the Russian anons who know what's up. Whatever happens, I hope you posters of pol from all nations have the best lives possible.

Attached: 1627897374033.jpg (811x1023, 138.51K)

eye opening that even some artsy whores are like that.

instagram.com/stories/ebanaya_migren/2782376287295047130/?hl=ru

just look at the whore and her art. and read this. even young cunt whores... not many admittedly, this is the only one I saw, but that's much more surprising that 1000000 pro ukrainian russian artsy whores.

> atleast their president isn't a jew.
kike mother? meme? lie?

>atleast their president isn't a jew.

We all live among retards.

Attached: 413-4139146_transparent-yoda-apu-frens-hd-png-download.jpg (500x280, 64.39K)

Here
vk
com /wall-30527644_65pvgvx8264

You are an idiot kid who thinks idiot kids know more than people with more life experience. This is the whole globohomo problem.
Globohomo infects your mind. You have unrealistic expectations of the world. You believe you are an oppressed minority and you must fight to free yourself.
The truth is: you have no life experiences and you don’t know what happened in 2014. So everything in ukraine seems unfair and wrong.
But the old people know whats going on. So they speak more harshly. Ukraine had plenty of opportunity to make this right and chose to act like rabid idiots. What a wasted opportunity.

This war is impsosible to win from russia. You win, now you have to hold ukraine and the whole population hates you.
You lose, no ukraine and the whole population hates you.
You got divided so nicely.

I'm wrong...?

>I'm scared how my people turned into literally fascist adepts in just few days
Lol where have you been during the peak corona fascism a few months ago
Time to whip up a new distraction

>Please be aware. 70% of adult russians (especially older ones) are subhumans with no empathy nor critical thinking.
Better late then never.

Well if it is any consolation, I think Americans feel the same. Most of this bullshit disinformation hides the fact the war is unpopular here and our presidents polling is still falling. Most of us realize this is all just retards trying to prove how big a dick they have. We realize we have probably a lot in common with the average russian.

Checked.
The meme is that Putin is probably matrilineally a jew. That's the fucked up thing about all of this, you slavs die hard deaths on behalf of these fucking kikes on both sides.

Your people are right. You are a traitorous wretch to your homeland and should be left out for the dogs.

>critical thinking

Being a NATO cocksucker is not critical thinking, shitlord. Neck yourself.

Bolsheviks gonna Bolshevik. There is no world where they are the good guy.

kill yourself you subhuman fuck

>you slavs die hard deaths on behalf of these fucking kikes on both sides.
I'm tired

Attached: IMG_20220201_151343.jpg (467x720, 96.2K)

How else do you think they formed the perfect “useful idiot” society (cccp)?

So the majority of Russia is based.

We already knew that. Thanks for the confirmation, indoctrinated idiot / VPN cianigger