RUSSIAN THREAD : NUCLEAR HAPPENING

Russian anons come here, how do you feel ?

Please nuke us all bros im tired of this globohomo propaganda sucking ukrainian dicks, fuck jews fuck gays

Attached: 1645942664797.png (1200x800, 5.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russians only have enough nukes deployed for counterforce and likely won't be targeting cities

This war is nothing compared to the amount of Russians that will experience Russophobia in the West, we need to unite and combat Russophobia.

>russians only have enough nukes deployed for counterforce
You're fucking dreaming.

+1 Please target only cities though.

>doesn't know what START and SALT treaties are
>has the educational level of a burgermutt

They just need to hit 200 of burgerland's biggest cities

why would you target cities and leave military bases and missile silos intact?

Feeling like shit here. My wife is pregnant, my foreign passport is in the consulate waiting for the visa decision so I can't flee. Even if I could, half the world hates us now. Not a good day to be Russian

>TREATIES

Attached: 1643164465822.jpg (320x320, 56.68K)

i wouldn't sweat it, ivan. this is all posturing and bullshit by both sides. give it a week, when all the dirty laundry in ukraine goes public, everything will be back to normal.

>believes Russia totally wouldn't lie about their number of nukes.

Fuck Russia, fuck Russians, the majority of whom supported this. Now you will live like rats (even worse than before). You low IQ ugly fucking mongoloid retards deserve everything you get. I will laugh at your utter despair and poverty. You have not even seen the beginning of Russophobia.

the wandering ivan

I'm now for a ban of social media. This shit was a mistake.

Yeah you can't even flee to Europe where are you going to go

My bank has been sanctioned so I have to get a new USD VISA to be able to pay on eBay and other European and US eShops. Very fun.

>believes we don't have enough spies on both sides to know exactly what the other side has
have you ever heard of selective competence? governments might be fucking retarded but not when it comes to end of the world type shit.

>he thinks russia's nukes are in any kind of working condition

kek

Im unironically want to live in postnuclear world. Maybe its media fault, which romanticizes postapoc in a certain sense, but anyway, I wouldn't mind such a change and new experience in my life.

you should be fucking thrilled now that you'll be gouging europe for north sea oil and gas

Attached: prince andrew laughing.jpg (1536x2309, 621.34K)

I hope you and your wife figure it out :(

I could drive to some Caucasian county but only Armenia allows entry via internal Russian passport. But we don't have a land border.

Fucking based. I will lynch the first Russian cunt I find.

>half
90% of the world hates you now. Putin fucked up royally.

do you honestly believe putin did all this just because he's another crazy hitler? you need to stop listening to western media.
besides, these sanctions will spell the end of fiat currency, which is arguably good for everyone.

Oh no, we get 5 percent of our energy from Russia, how will we survive?

Stay out of this mutt, you cause enough problems in the world we do not need you getting involved.

dipshit, i'm one of the people who keep saying our government should stay out of everyone's business

>russophobia
waht a crock of shit

Based and thank you for your service.

no idea, it didn't make sense at all since 24-25th based on information we had, either there is some "secret" information that gp don't have or that's just series of unfortunate events

>Please nuke us all
t. Dr.Shekelstein

He is not crazy, he is part of this clown global american world and he fits perfectly into the agenda of America about bad Russia - - a convenient external enemy to which you can distract npc. Putin is as crazy as the American president, as well as the UN and so on.

bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/

Don't come to America Ivan
I have a mag of 5.56 with you name on it