Be Russia

>Be Russia
>Be baited by the world into showing their military prowess
>Can barely beat a smaller country with 1/4 the military
We're all laughing at you, Ivan

Attached: 1572571079402.jpg (1913x1149, 578.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bo0gYUiWX1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Russian military isn't shooting unless shot at, which puts them at a distinct disadvantage.
youtube.com/watch?v=bo0gYUiWX1w

So you can't really say the Russians are losing, it's that the Russians are driving through Ukraine trying to win it without fighting, and getting blown up while they're at it.

I think a lot of us played too much vidya and we got the impression from things like battlefield that russians were actually a force to be reckoned with, cool gear, gruff attitudes, etc.
I feel bad for them, and the ukranians, so meny average men and young boys, i have friends in both countries and imagining them doing this shit at the age of 18 or 20 just seems tragic.

Nice vector dude.The stockings are kinda gay though.

>If you kill your enemies they win

Russia has that small dick energy

Attached: 091.gif (500x284, 1.6M)

>Holosun
What a trash optic. Imagine spending all this and going cheap on an optic.

i am trully impressed this is north korean level of propaganda, its even worse cause north koreans are essentially babies that dont know any better but falling willfuly for this level of propaganda is a thing i never expected from westies
first off you cause this mess them you abandon a 40 million people nation to die
then you are seriously believing a nation that has been shelled for days now and lost about a 4th of its land, a nation that is arming civvies (old hags and kids mind you) suffered only 40 military losses
fucking ghost of kiev
i am shocked honestly
what are you guys gonna do when ukraine innevitably falls?
are you gonna say putin nuked them or smth?

holy fuck i am baffled, i mean you managed to convince people that self-mutilation levels of body dysmorphia is actually not a mental illnes amd that male genital mutilation is nothing serious but goddam trully and honestly you are all not only vile and evil to the core but fucking retarded and disgusting
scum of the earth
i hope all of you suffer the most violent death the universe can provide you with holy fuck
Ave maria

Maybe the Russians need to not be dumb fucks then? If my brother attacked me I'd still shoot first. Are Russians just delusional, then?

>3 days into the war
>OMG RUSSIA CAN'T EVEN CAPTURE A COUNTRY THE SIZE OF TEXAS WITHIN 72 HOURS, THEY ARE LITERALLY LOSING THE WAR!!!111
fucking niggers

Nigger why do I need an optic that costs more than my gun? Our grandfathers got headshots at a hundred yards with iron sights.

Attached: 1539780469948.jpg (300x194, 8.58K)

Show me a picture of you in Ukraine fighting off the Russians while you're "laughing".

Attached: 1638437509769.jpg (400x400, 21.85K)

The Russians are playing nice. If they wanted to, they would fly Bear bombers over Ukraine and carpet bomb all the cities, like the Allies did to Germany in WWII

Four days in the enemy Jew is begging to surrender.

Also that gun is extremely gay. Very short barrel for how long and awkward it is.

It's OK user.
You'll learn to cope with your empire's time having come and gone.

Attached: 1200px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1973-010-11,_Schwester_in_einem_Lebensbornheim.jpg (1200x1637, 547K)

Nice vector bro

>Are Russians just delusional, then?
Apparently Putin thought that his forces would be welcomed as liberators. Nobody learned anything from the last twenty years. Fuck our retarded species.

>The femboy of Kherson

Insurgency/Hohols resolutely fighting on a streets is hyped up by the West but won't happen, people just want to live and do their own shit. People life in shit, extra shit for 8 last years with economy as large as Albania.
Russia doesn't want to incite any extra hate from someone who they want in their sphere of influence.

It is tragic. It's infuriating. Klaus Schwab convinced white men to kill each other. The WEF is the real enemy.

Holosun is fine you double nigger. If they can hold up on an ultimak without being destroyed they are fine

>Putin thought that his forces would be welcomed as liberators
There is video of crowds cheering.

No video of much else. I can't find a single video of a single destroyed Russian tank.