Poles evacuate white families and leave African behind

Black Lives Matter reporting from Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=yFxQr7y7Txc

Attached: Africans-stranded-in-Ukraine-Credit-Business-Insider.jpg (700x498, 52.09K)

Polish milf I banged said they were bringing in Ukranians cos they were of similar culture, but they didn't want others that are different. She asked why we take so many in, "culture is not important here though?"

That black "dad" is obviously an actor

But I iz thot tha netflix says we wuz heroes

Based polish milf banger

Based

Why are Eastern European countries such racist shitholes?

its not poland job to house literal invaders.

Reminder to call out these American NGOs

>5 months ago
Putler is not paying his bots for quality

Didn't you get the memo?
They don't want any more non whites. They're pretty angry...

Reminder: Racism is living PROOF the human form is SHIT.
How can you brag about yourselves when you can not even stand yourselves?
How can you call yourselves beautiful when you need to slather on inches of paint? How can you adore the human form when you need to break and reshape parts of it to make it "work" e.g plastic surgery?

Humans are ugly, insecure, insane, ratpeople, who live lives of delusions and cope.
Your mere existence is sad.
You're all just animals with iq's!
The difference between a ratperson, and a rat, is the ratperson knows how much they're suffering deep down.

You can NOT refute a thing I said.

You CAN, however, kill yourself. Which you will all do anyway, soon enough.

Attached: ratpeople raging ratpeople.jpg (682x773, 115.82K)

Based Poland.

They saw what happened in USA and started doing the same with them. I don't see the problem, niggers don't belong outside a camp.

>get a load if this goy
Good. Good goy. Spread the frustration of celibacy.

yea man the world is a sick place
now tell me do you have the weed or not?

I've always liked Poland mroe than any other slavic country. Godspeed, based poles.

Those big men cant take care of themselves with those big muscles and hands ?

Putin said denazification. Africans are fine. They always may try Belarus borders that pretty close

Based Poland

Attached: 1510462522451.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

AZOV battalion should help them. they work for the same jews.

because they are smarter than you

Attached: 1537461426142.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

What people fail to realise is that this could just as easily be your country and the same thing will happen.

Let them in, you feed, clothe and house them at the detriment of your own people and when conflict arises they’ll say: “lol what do you mean I’m English, Italian, French etc”. I never said that. Good luck, I’m going back home.

But that homeless bloke they wouldn’t bother helping out? Next thing he knows he’s in the back of a recruiters van and being gang pressed into service

\0/

Attached: get a load of this phagg0t.gif (155x173, 948.13K)

>Please united nation come help me fight this battle
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I see is a garrulous and self-pity black man interrupting a few chill white people at their work.

In the yt video, some coon getting evicted wants it to be an international incident. No proof he paid his rent. No proof he's not an illegal immigrant.