It is completely normal for me bro to lead a country for more than 20 years trust me

>It is completely normal for me bro to lead a country for more than 20 years trust me
>It is completely normal for my people to live in a shithole, trust me
>It is completely normal to to kill and imprison all my political opponets
>It is completely normal to imprison everyone who dares to raise their voice against me
>It is completely normal to invade crimea and east ukraine with my green men on vacation, trust me
>It is completely normal to invade a country even tough before I was claiming there will be no such thing, we have a training only
>It is completely normal to threaten the world with nuclear weapons just because my incompetent army is losing hard
How can anyone still support him?

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 7.33K)

Attached: putin xi.png (602x420, 39.51K)

mmm yes let me support ukraine the vassal state for democrats to pump money into hunter Biden’s crack addiction get real retard

>it is completely normal for blacks to kill whites
>it is completely normal for whites to understand their original sin of slavery and racism
>it is completely normal for gas to be 5.00 dollars.
kys brother, inshallah.

but he is le based and repilled XD

better trans faggots on twitter but a nice BMW and high salary than living like a rat in a commieblock paycheck to paycheck
#IStandWithUS

Sounds like Merkel (minus the nuke part)

>putin
>PUTs soldiers IN unkraine
Bravo hackson

Look, basically, I'm just not gonna support The Ukraine.

I know...
Ughhhh... I know!
I'm sorry!!!

It’s just that I’m not going to support them (The Ukraine) is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, Kiev*

>"normal"

Attached: 788-7882414_sticker-other-wojak-brainlet-cerveau-moulinette-rare-brainlets.png (860x736, 318.7K)

Propaganda.
To be fair, it’s the same reason people support Ukraine right now.

>BMW
will be stolen and ruined by impprted niggers. Trust me.

>and high salary
Euros and dollars are hyperinflating and becoming worthless. They will have to invent new additional taxes.

You have to be mentally retarded to still shill for him

> Family earning 350 dollars a month is middle class

>globohomo goes to war with globohomo to vanquish globohomo so that globohomo can thrive
(((Fellow Traveler))) Putin is taking Russia into a war so that it will be used as boogeymen for his (((fellow travelers))) in the EU and US to justify
1. The formation of the EU army
2. increased US involvement in the region
3. Cover for the vaccine deaths and shit show they caused with convid.

Attached: Putin and Schwab.jpg (1024x717, 181.13K)

>muh dollars

Attached: F44AFA3F-F0BF-4387-BA19-8CDA45189BA1.jpg (817x506, 30.91K)

Still better than Russia and you'd have to be brain damaged to think otherwise

Because Any Forums stands strong Jewish leaders

Attached: nf_9433_63854 (1).jpg (800x600, 62.29K)

>Be Ukraine.
>Allow women to flee.
>Force men to stay and die for the sake of the same feminist system that reduced them to expendable trash.
How can anyone still support such regime? I hope they surrender soon. No man should die defending female supremacism.

>he thinks trannies are rich
Nope they're dirt poor from spending all their money on girls clothing and they live with mommy and daddy

>Still better than Russia
Not for long if things continue that way.
Have you forgotten the Lockdowns, unvaxxed discrimination, old woman and children getting beaten by police in the streets for not wearing their masks?

Cant remember seeing footage like that from Russia.

holy fuck did this actually sound like a equivalent counter argument to OP's point in your head?

Nah thats good
They wanted to pick a fight with Russia, so they should take the consequences
I ain't going to get dragged over to fight someone else's war