NPCs never change

They just put on a new uniform

Attached: FMkjdZAVEAEuyDh.jpg (1024x1280, 225.37K)

yes

white power, bro

You talk like if Any Forums schizos were any better

Attached: 1644543058425.jpg (800x995, 141.91K)

Are we living in the time of Revelation? Is it the mark of the beast that people wear on their foreheads? Oh my God!

Vietnamese are range baned from uploading pictures becasue of ''abuse''.
This is plebbit tier censoring. Spread the word.

Attached: right.jpg (426x257, 34.04K)

It's so weird in NY now that the mask requirement is lifted again. The same people who were scolding you for not wearing a mask because its dangerous just the week before, are now the same people walking around without masks. Without batting an eye

What percentage of Americans can find Ukraine on a map? 4%? 5%?

Ivan Ivanov shut up it is of times for prolapse
>kys

>I am so intellectual because I do the opposite what everyone else is doing
No one cares tard

>not liking offensive wars = being NPC
>if you don't like your country being conquered = your are NPC
>don't want to be occupied? an NPC!

>patriotism la bad
>defending homeland bad

this is Any Forums on kreml's bots

Guess I’m an npc now. Oh well better then supporting a commie mongrel

I hate normies so much

you're not different

Contrarian retard

Pretty much this.
“Oh they won’t let putin invade and attack them. Guess they’re globohomo”

Seriously low iq take

Kek you can do one for KONY 2012 too

NPCs get programmed, yes.

No. We live in the time were the Elites make the World into the revelations.

They're called NPCs for a reason. I bet most of them no longer give a damn about covid because they've been instructed to care about Ukraine instead.

Kony 2012 was a government psyop to turn people into NPCs through digital control. It was successful. OWS was also a part of this and Sandy Hook too. If you look at these 3 psyops you will understand why we are here now.

yeah let's pretend the war didn't start because Ukraine is led by a Jewish actor involved with Biden

>no livestream of any sort of supposed invasion taking place
>THE INVASION IS HAPPENING, IT JUST IS, DON'T QUESTION IT!

when will they start saying that the invasion is safe and effective?
lmao

ukraine is important to the global american empire and i hate globohomo. What's so hard to understand about this

Actually true, Kony was the first time I remember the NPCs mobilizing

you are terribly misinformed and yet still chose to comment, you should kys

The majority of people believe one thing? Better disagree for the sake of disagreeing so I feel unique and special. Aren’t I a good contrarian

It would make sense if they were not be be just follauing ze narratif.

T. Russian shill, but unironically
kys
You're a disgrace to wear the stripes and stars

Dumbass

Attached: 1645843927409.png (1160x692, 457.67K)

They're globohomo because they were the leading donor to the Clinton Foundation and the world's biggest producer of CP, retard.

These people have no idea what they're even agreeing with. They don't know what Ukraine is. They don't know what Russia is. They just follow whatever the mainstream media tells them to do.

Attached: 5.png (1779x1657, 344.04K)

The peasants who were mostly disregarded throughout history have been fully integrated into the technological system. Modern democracy is the largest-scale control system ever devised.

>He thinks Putin & Xi are fighting the Zog
retard brainwashed alert.They're both different sides of the same coin faggot.

Yet Putin invaded ukraine and kill all sorts of people because.... he felt scared?
Stop being an useful idiot.The elite make wars between the little people to hide themselves from the masses' attention
Putin is a fucking globalist, alongside China: and yet his methods are more violent, thefore more of a nigger

Did the Hohols ask Russia to attack them to appear on American shitbox glass? Doubt it.

Any Forums schizos are right. NPCs are virtually always wrong about everything.

>The christian guy calls others brainwashed.

Get back to your violent little religion, faggot.

did you really replied to a NPC? you know he cant receive your message right?

It's because of all the CP

even if years go by and something they all got tricked on like WMD in iraq or COVID or etc they will just say "yeah, everyone knew that - who cares?"

They will never wake up.

>because.... he felt scared
Because he is a puppet of ze globohomo.

Makes sense, they're trying to force his hand

>ukraine is important to the global american empire
yeah the lowest GDP poor country in Europe is CRUCIAL.

Putin is not "fighting globohomo" he simply aims - as most dictators - to enrich himself.

You are very ignorant. Globalists put Putin in an impossible situation. He could either do nothing and die, or stop them from setting up a military operations in Ukraine that would have destroyed Russia.

Attached: 1645921787812.jpg (1894x6480, 1.19M)

It's true. It's just most recent happening to join. And again it's easy to see who's the bad guy, media is always right, right? It's credible and they have all the facts in the world checked. No need to see the other side, no need to question anything.
That's what people do without meaning of life and God. They just invent their meanings from zeitgeist alone, not reflecting on their own self actualization by doing so.

The war started when rusdia attacked

I do not support russian invasion but holy shit all those Ukraine obsessed normies annoy the shit out of me.

By far the most pathetic, NPC, cope, Reddit tier post to date is:
I believe Russia is sending in their 3rd string soldiers to soften up Ukrainian targets.
Once this objective is achieved, they will send in their real military.

Attached: 342FD0E2-D866-4699-8D7F-9D886051C352.png (1000x893, 38.79K)

are they fighting over homo? like, Ukraine mandated LGBT rights to take your children, and Putin is shipping arms to the local resistance?

Or is Putin pushing to grab Ukraine while people there defend?

Idiot.

Russia is important to global power (not American anymore) too, don’t you know?

Surprisingly true statement

Eh don’t agree with the last one. Sometimes people just agree buddy

They have become useful eaters. The only thing that can save us is a solar flare attack that knocks out all digital communications...forever.

>yeah let's pretend the war didn't start because Ukraine is led by a Jewish actor involved with Biden
it started in ~2014 with Chrimera, you retardo. This is part 2.

>top
WON
>middle
WON
>bottom
WINNING
why are the users here such losers????

>just roll over and die or you're an NPC
yeah alright, fuck off

get nuked

>get nuked
tongue my anus, kremlbot

No. They want to kill most of people. They want to erase the humanity and displace it with the monsters they have been growing under the ground. As for
> him
They want to create the Roko’s basilisk.

NPCs will die en masse as they dwell in the cities. i say lets go nukes

>Why is everyone supporting innocent country that got invaded for no reason by schizo dictator?!?!??!??!?!??!!?!!!???

Attached: pozzed.jpg (960x684, 272.82K)

the NGOs that smuggle all sorts of shitskins in my country dont have a russian flag or russian captain and the crooks we have in power that enable and encourage this shit are (((EU))) backed
They might both be apart of the same coin but only the westoid side actively fucks me and my country over

True. they've already taken like 1/4 of the country. no way a bunch of rag tag conscripts could advance this fast. Ukraine is a big country with a fairly competent military mind you. Not some and nigger infested desert.

Attached: 1624249257720.jpg (1268x2984, 918.05K)

Putin is fighting for his life and the lives of the Russian people.

The pentagon was setting up ballistics in Ukraine that would have been able to destroy Moscow in minutes. This whole thing was caused by US provocation. They do this kind of shit all the time.

Unfortunately for them, Russia is not a small country like they usually attack. Russia actually has the capability to fight back against US aggression.

Attached: FMZ-sAPXoAkyICE.jpg (786x1024, 118.2K)

at least we differ in opinions.

Can you program them to say sieg hiel?

please note the NPCs exclusively roam and getting recharged in the major cities. WTF i love putins nukes now

Yes

Anti-tech Revolution really is the only chance we have to survive. Otherwise it’s nuclear war, WEF idiocracy, or AI genocide.

Any Forums schizos are always right

>Putin is fighting for his life and the lives of the Russian people
No.
> retardspacing

>Putin is fighting for his life and the lives of the Russian people.
how many Russian cities did NATO bombed in last week?

>was setting up ballistics in Ukraine that would have been able to destroy Moscow in minutes.
right, because they couldn't do it in Poland that is IN NATO, and is about as close or closer.

This lol. Didn't the guy that started the Kony campaign went absolute insane with acid and masturbated on the streets afterwards?

Anyone of sound mind and morals supports Ukraine in this conflict. Your seething doesn't change that.

>I believe Russia is sending in their 3rd string soldiers to soften up Ukrainian targets.
>Once this objective is achieved, they will send in their real military.
Everyone knows this but its fun to shitpost.

Someone gets it. Covid has lost its punch. Need a new thing. The war machine also needs money. They better be careful. They make Putin and Russia look to weak they will have no reason for few weapons of mass destruction.

All the Russia shills are the same red deer faggots talking about mass vaccine deaths lmao. You will be wrong about this as well.

Everyone wants to be the fucking good guys. What if I told you faggots that the Elites were on our side the entire time? You know they could've deleted Any Forums ages ago right? The Elites worship kek too lol, God you guys are naive. The more wise you become the more you realize the occultists were right.
WHO IS KEK, WHO IS MOLOCH, WHO IS BAAL, WHO IS JEHOVAH, WHO IS SATAN, GOD YOU NIGGERS ARE SO DUMB WHEN IT COMES TO ESOTERICISM. THE ELITES WERE ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS. WE ARE ALL PUPPETS IN FLESH, BUT ALSO THE PUPPETEER. IT'S ABOUT SACRIFICE. HAIL KRONOS.

ukraine will be liberated next week.

and for you, get nuked

Soon their uniform will be death

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u2.jpg (750x1000, 217.22K)

>noooo you cant defend yourself thats npc

Attached: file.png (640x466, 235.25K)

What are you talking about, Poland is way further away.

The whole point was the US was setting up missiles in Ukraine that would hit Moscow literally in 5 minutes from launch. It was as close as they could get to Moscow.

This would leave Russia with no time to respond, putting them in a checkmate situation. They had to attack Ukraine or else Russia would have been destroyed.

Attached: 1645886506296.jpg (669x1060, 157.05K)