After the nukes, Brotherhood or Enclave?

After the nukes, Brotherhood or Enclave?

Attached: Brotherhood-of-Steel-Fallout-3.jpg (960x500, 77.15K)

The Followers

Stalkers

Mr House

Caesar's Legion

Super Mutants beneath the Master

With my luck, ghouls.

Both are shit

Attached: 353.png (720x599, 374.85K)

Children of atom crew here

Brotherhood, I will cull all Enclave out there, fuck the post war government.

Ave True to Caesar.

Based

Attached: 1641213645849.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Republic of Dave

frank horrigan, that is who I will be

>Fallout 2 enclave, good guys poisoning mutants.
>Fallout 3 kill both, enclave was by then run by a machine, and had niggers, while brotherhood had a kike named rothschild, that is all you need to know about both.

>raiders

Brotherhood is old world military enclave are old world glowniggers

Enclave dont even need to ask

Mr. House

Attached: 1620006699600.png (756x472, 320K)

Attached: 1610270273141.png (538x720, 391.31K)

>(100 speech) but what of the east?

Enclave.

Brotherhood always sucked. Some assholes who made vague statement, offered no help when it matter, hoarded technology for the sake of it, without offering help to anyone. By Fallout 3 they openly had kikes as scribes, and put females into combat roles like degenerates. In Fallout 3, they put blonde white girl, with a nigger male as platoon mates, trying to hook them up. I say kill all bortherhood.

Enclave at least had a good idea initially, the purify the world, and in fallout universe, they were not outright evil, as compared to real life governments. They meant to protect those with pure bloods, and to wipe out all the mutants, but by Fallout 3, they lost both leadership and goals, they no longer were pureblood exclusive, and they recruited indiscriminately, even had niggers, so kill them all too at that point. Fallout 3 had no sympathic faction at all.

>Input tgm
>Install huge tits bodyslide mod
>Go around naked in the radioactive wastelands killing whatever you encounter
>????
>Profit

In Fallout NV* they had the mixed recruit platoon. The ones that lost the laser pistol.

New Reno