He would have been a great president and you all turned your back on him for a retard I still haven’t forgiven pol...

He would have been a great president and you all turned your back on him for a retard I still haven’t forgiven pol for this……………

Attached: 4FAF3203-7885-408F-8E7F-F76C7B62FA3A.jpg (615x563, 80.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahu7EhaCm9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He would have been a great president, yes. But globohomo wants a shitty or controversial president in the white house. Blame them

Based Jebchad supporter :D

I feel sad for him bros...we memed his political career into dust...

Attached: 1620553124541s.jpg (125x124, 2.03K)

Jeb!

I supported his brother while they lambasted him all through out his tenure. Same with his father, same with their VPs.

Enter Trump, he gets the same scrutiny and flak x1000. I thought that the Bushes and Cheney's would see it for what it was having gone through it already, but no, they to stabbed him and their own supporters in the back to be on the side that writes down the history. Never again, and we don't need dynasties in the US.

Attached: jeb bush is cool.png (500x540, 80.84K)

this globohomo kike nigger lover is better than this other globohomo kike nigger lover

>muh teem is bedduuurr
It's sad you think Democracy is worth anything, let alone you think anything would be different with "your guy" in charge.

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN JEB HAS TAKEN OVER UKRAINE

Attached: 23445GB.jpg (400x286, 34.84K)

We helped him. Otherwise he would have become a PR-optimized shell of a human like Hillary. Literally not even kidding. Power is a curse.

Attached: 8671B8DB-CA02-4330-818C-F3281EE01AF4.jpg (1024x1024, 111.4K)

Anyone have a link to the vid of the Jeb looking guy holding down and punching a black shoplifter. Vid was titled something like "Jeb fights / is attacked by BLM protester". I'm assuming the channel was shoad

Attached: white.jpg (692x1235, 142.12K)

No security, no witnesses….just 2 people alone on an empty street. Someone could have an heroed and took out some commie Jew trash out with them. Jeb is part of the elites, you don’t think he’s going on the space evacuation spacex rocket to Mars when nuclear war starts? Use your fucking brain

LANDSLIDE PUTLER RESIGNS AND OFFS HIMSELF IN HIS VILLA

juib bush?
the hell kind of name is bush anyway

Attached: 1588196638334.jpg (951x1024, 115.5K)

You should kys If you really believe this.

nvm found it
youtube.com/watch?v=ahu7EhaCm9Y
I miss the meme war

>bush
>great president
pick one, faggot

wow what a bluepilled little germcuck you are, the bush crime family are fucking minions of satan. May they all rot in piss and torment in hell.

Trump had funny memes
Biden has memes that are starting to get sad at this point
Jeb would've been comfy central. his presidency would've been like a heated blanket draped across the whole country

his pet turtles recently passed away. sad!

that exclamation point is so boomer

He cute

Attached: jeb-bush[1].gif (480x270, 1.38M)