My soul is prepared. How's yours?

When I read the picrel a few minutes ago, I unironically felt a sense of relied. "Only the dead have seen the end of war," I muttered under my breath. And, "yes," as an American I have been exposed to war for too long. I'm in a persistent state of fight or flight as I have to protect my family and myself from the great negro hoard that rules over us. I'm tired of living like this and the fact that this condition wad able to flourish at all unequivocally means that humanity must be wiped off the earth...permanently.

We all deserve to die.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-094430_NewsBreak.jpg (1080x1802, 533.48K)

shit is about to get kino

This is the most at peace I've felt during my adult life. I have a two year old so I'm sure some would ponder why I'd wish this upon him. The truth is, as long as we're together when the warheads detonate, both he and I will be at peace and he won't have to live to see the nightmare that I have.

VALHALLA HERE I COME

Israel is in great danger.

Holy fuck you are an outrageous fucking faggot.
Cringe autistic nigger.

My husband sent me this yesterday and all I could think was, please end it all.

Attached: CE60155D-5B3E-4980-A9D1-7DA1C86447DC.jpg (1200x1600, 243.34K)

So are you a bot or a degenerate tranny? Seriously, which is it? The human race must die.

Neither.
You're just a fucking loser and it irritating to read your narcissist cringe post.

Why did it offend you so? Are you black? I suspect you are. This is because you clearly don't know what "narcissistic" means. You just utilized it to sound more human.

You're a coward, Any Forums has ruined you. It's buzzword after buzzword meme retort.
Your pathetic anti-humanity stance is cringy and weak. Have some dignity.

Okay, so what's a better idea? What's your vision for humanity?

Improving yourself.
Taking time away from the internet, going outside and seeing degenerates are heavily outnumbered by decent people.
My vision? Not having or cheering on nuclear war.

>nuclear war.
>nuclear holocaust
Fixed. The USA doesn't have the wherewithal to launch a counterattack, so let's not delude ourselves. We might as well have no military at this point.
I've done what you've suggested and I'm aware that non-degenerates exist in concentrated masses throughout the US. but they're breeding far less than the subhumans. This isn't sustainable nor is it remedied by anything less than nuclear holocaust. When you have a roach infestation, do you only kill the inferior roaches?

Putin having a gamer moment

Everything has just been for amusement, ive made my peace with God years ago.

Attached: FC1AVhrVUAIzXqB.jpg (474x377, 25.51K)

Well it's theater anyway, it's extremely unlikely it'll escalate to nukes. Not entirely sure what to do about niggers other than out compete them. The pendulum is swinging back, niggers will be hated at levels we haven't seen for the first time in a while. The trend of pretening to like niggers is losing it's power as well.
I wouldn't lose hope just yet.

I always knew it would be an enraged manlet who would end the world

>it's extremely unlikely it'll escalate to nukes.
Globohomo is insane enough to push Russia into a corner where nukes is the only way that Russia might survive as a state. .

>enraged manlet who would end the world
It's not the end of the world.
It's the end of Globohomo.

Attached: k.jpg (640x551, 43.99K)

Based and Armageddon-pilled.

>he won't have to live to see the nightmare that I have.
based

I wholeheartedly agree. Humanity was a mistake.

The problem with nukes is that you don't have to detonate too many of them before the earth becomes uninhabitable for a while. Certainly long enough to wipe out humanity. Roaches will survive, and as far as I know they're anti-globohomo.

Putin wants his name etched in history. Hail Mary

It’s one of the signs of the end days.