Should a federalist europe / USE be created?

Should a federalist europe / USE be created?
In response to the shifting balance of powers in the world, and the reluctancy of the United States to be the world's police, perhaps it is a good time to give the USE a go.
More people in the EU support a federalist EU than do not (dark green= support for a european superstate sauce Wikipedia).

Such a country would have the following characteristics
> 1st economy
> 2nd military
> 3rd population and whitest country on earth
> highest level of life and human development index in the world
> best infrastructure in the world
> 2nd largest space program

This would be good for a simple reason: gaining independence from America.
If the EU wants to trade with China they don't have to be dragged along in America's petty trade wars.
If the EU wants to defend itself against foreign threats they won't need to rely on America for command or weaponry.
It could also solve petty fights within the EU, and with the ability to gain veto from more conservatives states like Poland or Hungary it could also solve the migrant crisis. Niggers wouldn't be welcome anymore because these countries would just veto it in Parliament.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1624981781634.png (800x806, 178.11K)

Fuck off

what are the two colors supposed to represent

I prefer Orthodox Empire

Attached: OrthodoxyInEurope.png (1200x1033, 332.27K)

yes but it should stop at the German and Italian eastern border, plus Greece of course

no, fuck you retard

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Learn this:

Europe WILL NEVER been unified as a country. NEVER. Too many cultural differences and hatred between countries for centuries. Language and ideological barriers.

Do you think a Frenchman will accept being commanded by a Spaniard for example? that "army" would not last long if ever made lmao.

Also, immigrants and second generation don't feel the country as theirs and most people are already too lobotomized by Netflix, globohomo, etc to even give a fight.

Attached: 1645965093044.jpg (3018x1911, 2.03M)

dark green: more than 50% of the population supports a federalist superstate
light green: less than 50% of the population supports a federalist superstate

it's a political discussion, we're on Any Forums Or do you really want another "GUYZ WHO SHOULD I SUPPORT BETWEEN RUSSHIA AND UKKRAINE I DONT KNOW WHOS JEWING WHO ANYMORE"
you fuck off you 2016 tourists

Yes I somewhat agree, these eastern countries bring nothing but trouble. However they tend to be more conservative which is a good thing.

more like Union of European Shitholes: the country

yes that is a valid point. Not that I really care.

I thought about it yesterday actually. There will be no better time than now to proceed with this. If we want to stay relevant on the global stage it's the only way. I fully support it.

Yes. European superstate sounds sexy. Im not sure if the amerigolems would allow such a thing, but considering they are declining and China-Russia are on the rise, EU could be forced to become a power in it's own right.

Yeah it's the only way we can stay relevant in the age of Mutts, Chinks and Poos.
But it's going to be a challenge. Europeans either love the idea or hate the idea.
From an interior point of view I think it would be great. Since Europeans are so different the government would be very weak, rendering oppression very unlikely. Also everybody wins since you can't lose rights you already had. This means that if CZR enters the state then we all get conceal carry, it also means that everyone benefits from french labour protection laws, etc...

We'll never join such a thing.

Attached: 1629295703825.png (3750x3455, 1.74M)

Yep

Just look at the austro hungarian empire. German or hungarian generals giving out orders in german or hungarian to poles, czechs, slovaks, slovenes, croats, roman i ans, ukranians, italians who didnt understand their language

EU should only be for economic co operation and travel/work

>flag
>statement
ok buddy, not a huge loss

These countries are almost completely integrated with borders, currency, army(nato), space program. You can start with fully uniting the army and federalizing these.

Attached: 1070px-EU-France.svg.png (1070x900, 250.92K)

so just do like NATO central command?
A EU supreme commander giving orders to state armies.

Yes I too believe that a OG Retro European Superstate could be beneficial. France, Germany, Italy and BENELUX is a good start. We can integrate the rest later as we go.
This state would have Germany for the economy, France for the military, Italy for nice stuff and BENELUX for tax evasion.

I dont think germans people like french support this

A federal Europe is necessary

Attached: 1645884435968.jpg (400x400, 62.61K)

we hate each other, but we hate others even more.

>This state would have Germany for the economy, France for the military
Yes, that's the most important part. Germany has the economy, France has the UN veto power, nukes, overseas territories, military bases and influence. They both need each other.

No, fuck you