/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1677 - Mriya Edition

Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces continue their advance into Ukraine from three different axes
russia and ukraine negotiating ceasefire in belarus
Reports indicate that the Russian armed forces have entered Kharkiv City in northern Ukraine.
The EU, US and their allies have agreed to cut off a number of Russian banks from Swift.
>Syria
The Turkish Ministry of Defense announced the liquidation of 3 Kurdish militants who were allegedly planning attacks in the "Peace Spring" and "Euphrates shield" areas
>Yemen
Saudi & UAE fighter jets have bombed Sana'a international airport.
The WFP warned that the ukrainian war will likely increase fuel and food prices in Yemen
>Lybia
Hundreds of Libyans have demonstrated in the capital of Tripoli, calling for holding elections, ending the transitional phase and overthrowing the House of Representatives and the High Council of State.

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

last press F to pay respects to the dead plane Antonov An-225 Mriya

Attached: 1024px-Antonov_An-225_with_Soviet_space_shuttle_Buran_on_top.jpg (1024x729, 121.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
t.me/RSaponkov/2026
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225_Mriya
nitter.net/IAPonomarenko/status/1497945813330411527#m
youtube.com/watch?v=OeiP1KsPaaw
twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1497858229971271689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive.

pol.foundation/Happening.html

t.me/RSaponkov/2026
>Ukropaganda are complete bastards. In the morning they rejoiced that the Armed Forces of Ukraine had covered the positions at the Gostomel airport with an artillery strike.
>Again they listed the wild losses of our army. In the evening, the same channel screeches that during the attack on Gostomel, the unique and only An-225 Mriya aircraft in the world was covered.
>But he writes that our troops did it. Yeah. Our troops hit the Gostomel airport, where our troops are stationed. Freaks.
>And "Mriya" is a pity. Very. They gave the monkeys a unique aircraft and weapons at the same time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225_Mriya
this plane was just bombed by ukraine while trying to fend off russians taking over antonov airfield.

Attached: 1280px-Antonov_An-225_Beltyukov-1.jpg (1280x853, 109.87K)

Ribs Myria. I fucking loved that plane.

What do Ukrainians have to offer the world?

Attached: file.png (800x503, 812.35K)

Attached: 1645337475263.png (1249x8613, 2.7M)

Long live Bashar Al Assad

Attached: JW.gif (320x282, 1.4M)

>this is what normies actually think

Attached: I vomit.png (1336x692, 304.67K)

Romanians are range baned from uploading pictures becasue of ''abuse''.
This is plebbit tier censoring. Spread the word.

Mass rallies are held in Azerbaijan in support of Ukraine.

Recall that Azerbaijan is an Asian-type dictatorship. There, not a single mass rally is a priori possible without the approval of the country's top leadership.

Attached: azergaytranni gypsies.jpg (929x1539, 197.2K)

>nitter.net/IAPonomarenko/status/1497945813330411527#m
propaganda field days

Attached: shillia 2 Illia Ponomarenko ( IAPonomarenko).png (612x1066, 887.02K)

tiresome

normies don't actually think at all

VDV!

Attached: vdv3.jpg (600x849, 108.91K)

Are they going to rangeban every country? qeq

That plane was literally the only thing of value in Ukraine that I could think of before the war.

the war is over guys

Attached: dbc7447422cf424fbe4f834bef8349c9.jpg (305x425, 38.82K)

Russia has always been the black sheep of Europe, even after Peter the dutchboo tried to westernize your folk. It as an entity just managed to develop very differently from the west, and that's something that the west fails to understand. In fact, I don't think Western Europeans in their current form can tolerate anything that isn't total germanic autism. They kinda look down on Meds and their very Med centric culture, but that's clearly just banter and not nearly as malicious as the anti-slavic sentiment. Fucking Poles are in the EU and they still don't escape the subhuman slav connotation.
Then again, maybe it's all just bants. But I do predict that Vatnik rhetoric will become very hardcore in your cunt after this. It better.

War's done?
youtube.com/watch?v=OeiP1KsPaaw

>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again!

>Loves his russian brothers and sisters
I'm convinced that normies have zero idea about the last eight years in the east

>this plane was just bombed by ukraine while trying to fend off russians taking over antonov airfield.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE ANTONOVERINOOOO I WANTED TO SEE THIS PLANE IRL AT LEAST ONCE ;(((((((((((((

How's the invasion of Ukraine going ?

Attached: 1645952462084m.jpg (1024x765, 146.79K)

>Russia not targeting civillian infrastructure, trying to keep the country intact
>Trying to minimize civillian casualities
>Encircling and capturing Ukrainian soldiers instead of just wiping them out
>"RUSSIA IS SO SLOW, THEY ARE LOSING, LOOK AT THESE BRAVE UKRAINIANS HOLDING BACK THOSE SILLY RUSSIANS, THEY ARE SO INCAPEABLE, PUTIN IS SILLY AND STUPID!!!!!!!!"

>Kyivan Rus -Original Donut steel eastern slavs
>Moscovites - Tatar rape babies

am I doing it right??

>the only thing of value
Antares first stage and the old Zenit engines and toolings they inherited and resold to Kim

>comedian became politician

ugh same stuff in Italy created the worst political party known to man

>take the bus home from town
>see a bunch of khokholoids standing outside chanting slogans in their meme language, holding signs with headache memes and in poorly written Swedish
>literally r*ddit if it were a country
"I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy."-Stalin
I now understand what he meant by this

Attached: tired.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

>no drones
>limited air support
>using second line troops as the main advance units
>not securing logistics routes
I have no fucking idea what the Russians are thinking

Russia's reliable partner, allow me to remind you
>The Turks are holding mass actions in support of Ukraine in its war against Russia.

Attached: dogturks.jpg (1635x918, 149.16K)

Aren't there a shit ton of them working illegally in Moscow?

ukraniain helicopter troops landing in mariupol

Attached: video_2022-02-27_06-35-51.webm (244x432, 2.52M)

They absolutely don't. People here have been changing their facebook profile-pics to Ukraine colors and are absolutely on the Ukrainian side, why?

They have abso-fucking-lutely no clue about geopoiltics or the past 8 years and what led up to this conflict.

>Finland to close airspace to Russian planes - it extend the ‘wall’ and make it even harder for Russia to fly into/over Europe (much longer flight times, extra fuel, etc)
twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1497858229971271689