When did this culture of running away at the slightest military conflict start...

When did this culture of running away at the slightest military conflict start? People used to stay and actually fight for their countries. What the fuck would the world look like if everyone just kept running away all the time?

Attached: refugees-line-officials-Middle-East-Slovenia-Iraq-October-25-2015.jpg (1600x1067, 303.47K)

you're seriously complaining about the women and children leaving the men alone for a change?

Yes, if Russia wins then they deserve to get the women.

most of refugees are men ...

Leftists are weak faggots and not a single government in the west is ran by patriots.
The next big war that breaks out will be a violent internal conflict.

I thought we were still in covid lockdown and not allowed to cross borders.

the spoils of war

>destroy nationalism
>destroy religion
>destroy history
>destroy traditions
>destroy families
>destroy lands
>destroy local economies
>WTF why is nobody fighting for our country???

Attached: sample_c2876e6af2cec4bae4211104618c146f.jpg (331x389, 58.84K)

kek they are walking along an ancient earth wall built to defend against muslims. Got to admit, satan can be very humorous.

this.
/thread

>dying for the jew

/thread

Attached: hex.png (576x406, 512.96K)

>destroy nationalism
>destroy religion
>destroy history
>destroy traditions
>destroy families
None of this is true for Arab countries.

About 300 thousand people have left the country and Ukraine has 44 million people

I always wondered this regarding WWII, every country practically had something happening... The logistics of the refugees fleeing Poland, France, Hungary, Italy, etc. has zero documentation? How is that possible.

>When did this culture of running away at the slightest military conflict start?
soros told them to do it.

Since mass spread of inceldom men have no reason to fight.

Honestly, seriously, the jews did this

invaders have no connection to their host nation and will move on as soon as danger presents itself.

Attached: motherfukkindenvernigga.jpg (1200x925, 134.12K)

Who would stay and fight for their faggot countries? Is there anyone who is proud that their counties obsess over faggots, niggers, and communism?

>People used to stay and actually fight for their countries

Nothing to fight for, my country only ever took from me and never gave me anything in return. I don't even consider them my people

You don't know Arab countries well enough.

my home nation is being given away to Indians and Chinese
i have been locked in my house due to ((( covid ))) and currently can't work because i won't take an experimental shot
you think i would fight for this country? when my government are making plans to destoy my people and culture?
Putin is right the west is corrupt and rotten to the core

Attached: unnamed.jpg (792x1024, 105.12K)

Arab countries are a 19th century Anglo invention.

Every single shitty shitty situation in the world is caused by Jews and that's not an exaggeration

My country is a feminist hellhole that treats me like worthless trash and never gives me any help.
No man should die for the sake of western countries and feminism.

Used to be their countries were run by their own people. Now it's run by kikes. You wanna die for kikes shekels?

Attached: Front_Line_Cuck.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

Good. Why should men fight for zog?