Traitors to their homeland should be punished!!

All you NON ruski fucktards supporting Russia should face the death penalty. If my homeland gets nuked because of this mentally deranged kike I will personally hold you all accountable. Russia chose to invade. Ukraine chose to defend. Defend your homelands shitheads.

Attached: 307.jpg (656x456, 86.57K)

>Thinking there are good sides in the war

DEATH TO GLOBOHOMO!

Go on...

It's probably not their homeland.
What sort of white man expects and hopes for foreign tanks to come liberate him

Attached: 1644992806602.jpg (909x1085, 170.66K)

America invaded 8 years ago, and you didn't notice because you are under a kike spell.

A war that could of been provented through communication, understanding and commitment to address the issues. I support no side other than my homeland. I have an opinion on said war but that's as far as it goes. To use nukes against any country screams mad man is blatently poorly and deranged and needs phycological help. He's a paranoid schizo. Their will be no winners.

America is not my homeland I am literally an immigrant from Europe who came here here in 2001 and this country has treated like garbage simply because I have white skin so fuck off and hang yourself you anglo shit.

I didn't agree with it then and I don't now. I will still defend what my ancestors blood sweat and tears went into creating for me to live a life of contemptness.

Ukranian "nazis" are right now, murdering other Ukranians for refusing to die fighting and murdering other white people for a Jew.
With Israeli weapons none the less.

Imagine being so blinded by childlike good vs evil to the point you cant understand an OPFOR’s motif when our own governments have caused this. It’s either this or we’re going to have pedophilia normalized and soon beastiality will be the push.

It’s tough to understand for anyone under the age of 27 I know.

When a country is demoralized enough, nationalists become ever more hateful of their own people.
You have the choice of either a an american globo homo Jewish commedian for a fake president, or some other fake president chosen by a country with FAR less involvement in Zionist wars.
Zelensky is FAR more likely to send Ukranians to die for Israel than any Russian puppet is, and you know this well.

>ukaine treats its russian citizen like sub human for decade
>russia fight back
>ukraine surprise pickachu face
>media go russia bad guy

We should be fighting for our values, these goes beyond time and space (location)

>God and faith
>Race and nationality
>Tradition and history
>Family values
>Culture over commerce
>Christian ethics

Not
>gay sex parades
>trannies
>corporations
>black looting rapist murderer parades
>George Soros' investments
>positive discrimination
>affirmative action
>equality of outcome
>replacement demography
>cancelling of our history and revisionism
>being castigated for being proud of your heritage
>arming women and kids to fight for gay sex parades

Attached: freaksSupportUkraine.png (600x746, 411.96K)

Its called dumb football nationalist, all banner and no blood.
I know several conservative friends who die protecting their country from Russian influence, while being completely and utterly blind to the overwhelming american influence we are already under, and american influence is WITHOUT QUESTION worse than Russian.

When you know entire story you know to support russia. You know whats right.

Long Live The Great Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Attached: great.jpg (1095x730, 641.64K)

Russian citizens in Ukraine? Traitors to their own. They left for a reason.

Putin unleashed Islamic Chechen savages onto the Ukrainian populace to rape anything in sight, can you clarify what's so "white and Aryan" and Christian about such actions?

Is Ukraine your homeland?

Putin is Globohomo. He's just playing his role as the big bad guy so that the US can justify increased involvement and the EU can justify an EU army.

Attached: Putin and Schwab.jpg (1024x717, 181.13K)

There are more chechens fighting for Ukraine.
Try again.

I sincerely hope the British get nuked off the map entirely.
You fuckers have helped to instigate this war from day one so it would be quite fitting.

is your homeland tel aviv?
why do you support the globohomo?

Related

Attached: 1645891388120.png (722x126, 15.68K)

Based

If you get nuked it's because you sent guns to Ukraine

No, I'm pure British.

Russia ukraine was brother lands but ukraine treat russian like sub human and russian retaliate suddenly russia bad guy make it makes sense.

>Pure British
so Pakistani?

Where did I say anything about Russia? I said fight for your values.

You are taking Brainlet Hohol propaganda without question.
They have 8 years of straight BS to their name, all legitimacy is out the window of anyone is Ukranian.

And I will stay to defend my homeland should such happen.

Not my problem
I know i know
Sorry i know i know
But it's not my problem sweetie

I thought they've already lost and fled. Schrodinger's chechens?

Attached: j1p75qy876bie7l40n7y.jpg (500x500, 36.98K)

Neither side represents any of those values my Turk friend

are you seriously implying anyone on here actually supports Russia you fucking retard?
it's all a joke stop taking things so seriously, nothing on here should ever be believed.

>. If my homeland gets nuked because of this mentally deranged kike
Who, your president? Ukraine is not the UK retard, if you get involved it's your own fault.

Putin a said that gender fluidity is a crime against humanity. The sides are clearly drawn and death to global homo.

>get told to defend his homeland
>by a serf who literally cannot legally defend is own home from invasion
lol
lmao

Rape isn't part of my values. If I was at war and one of my compatriots raped a civilian, I would want them to face the most serious of charges possible, i.e. summarily executed.

I don't believe that christcucks drew that HAHAHAHAAA

I'm a White American, so I don't have a homeland.

>not realizing that the ones supporting wokeism, mass immigration, anti white (ie native countrymen) sentiment, and globohomo tyranny, are obviously the obviously the real traitors.
It boggles the mind how you fucks have become so brainwashed that you literally think the exact opposite of reality in almost every situation.

Good one Chinese American man. But no, I am white English and proud.

Russia represents a bulwark against the Ukraine who promotes the antithesis to my values, my Hank friend.

No it's not .. most of us don't support kikery global homo. Putin said gender fluidity is a crime against humanity and he's correct.

>calling Putin a Kike
>siding with a literal Jew and globohomo

>If my homeland gets nuked
...you'll be dead, moron. I'll be sure to press S to spit, faggot.

I hate Jewtin but I'm praying for the UK to get nuked. Fuck you snaggletooth island jews. Bomben auf Engelland!

Jewtinbots are as bad as the hoholbots on twitter/r*ddit.

Attached: putin jew.jpg (679x900, 112.84K)

If I was defending my homeland (not flag) I'd first have to hang all the parliament which is just PR, then I'd have to hang all the bureaucracy, which actually runs the country, or force them all at the point of a rifle, to actually put Britons first.

Not go and die for gay rights in Ukraine.

No, you , UK and US special glowie ops decided to overthrow legitimately elected Ukrainian government in 2014.
It’s your fault.
Stop overthrowing legitimately elected governments around the world,
And nobody will nuke you.

Chechens are literal aryans. Ancient North Eurasian stock.

>being proud of being English in 2022
Why? Our culture is dead and our race worships blacks and is equally as degenerate

Putin said gender fluidity is a crime against humanity. I agree....

Wow, the anglo propaganda is coming hot and heavy and it started almost immediately.

Is Russia gassing their own wounded soldiers in railway tunnels as well?

>literal aryans

Attached: main-qimg-caed9c42225a326495bc0c90cdb73559-lq.jpg (512x288, 44.01K)