New Critical Race Theory just dropped

new Critical Race Theory just dropped

Attached: 1635655482295.png (623x1115, 146.79K)

least narcissistic black american

> race is fluid and contextual

You can't switch lanes on race tracks, why's that any different for human races?

Mutticans need to be banned from the internet

>If Germany or France or even Poland were being invaded like this, they would have support.
Yes because we are in NATO and Ukraine isn't. France also has nuclear weapons so it's simply not getting invaded.

and from Europe

>my serious political and historical analysis
>my follower count

Pick one

faggot crt doesn't realize that europe has been invaded by mudslimes for a solid decade plus, complete with rape and pedo grooming gangs, and no has done anything except take more in.

uh no sweetie, it's because ukraine is the blackest country in europe. when people in america think of ukraine they think african

>gypsies are Ukrainians
>africans are Ukrainians
>blabbing about Europe
Lol.
What a stupid retarded gorilla

I bet it wasn't even that gorilla negress who wrote the tweets

This monkey thinks literally everything is about black people. The fuck

Western Europe is so racist it is why all of the Blacks live there and not in Eastern Ukraine.
t. Amerimutt.

>Ukranians are at the bottom of the tier...
WTF!!!! I think I speak for most of us when I say we are PISSED that our Ukranian brothers/sisters have been living under (((Jewish))) leadership leading them to poverty and prostitution. I just want my Ukraine-frens to be able to raise families without succumbing to Jewish-exploitation.
LONG LIVE UKRAINE (without Jewish trickery)!

Attached: 1643410750341.jpg (768x888, 113.63K)

Right, whatever. Africans need to go back to Africa and stay out of Europe. The end.

This type of shit, this malady that affects the West, is the only reason I'm slightly sympathetic to Russia. L'Empereur would have not stand for this.

Attached: 1dd34fe726e4ad1bb87248139218f2df.jpg (640x905, 148.12K)

Nah, niggers just need to be shipped forcibly back to Africa.

Okay i shouldn't be too mean she almost figured out that white people aren't a giant mono ethnicity and that Germanic peoples are different to Slavic peoples.

>afro-ukranian
ugh i hate niggers so god damn much

>Afro-Ukrainian
this is what ukies are dying for right now kek

Attached: golden-lel.png (327x316, 207.7K)

>Luhansk and Donetsk occupied
They have been occupied with ethnic Russians for centuries. Ukraine doesn't allow them to hold elections and decide if they want to belong to Ukraine or Russia. If elections were held, they would overwhelmingly vote to join Russia. How can any Democrat justify Ukraine denying the right to vote for self-determination?

Racism is an extremely lucrative business for blacks in the US and Western Europe.
If a black can figure out how to describe something as racist, an audience of whites will ooh and aah and clap and shower them with money. It's some kind of weird sadomasochistic thing.

>blacks giving opinions about whites
o i am laffin

>sometimes they get bullied, that must mean people think less of them
No they're merely fun to bully like Swedes you stupid retard. Fuck I hate these people.

Niggers literally have no clue. Patton and Wilson were right.

Attached: 1645895177192.jpg (720x707, 57.28K)

She can only think as far as skin color. It is how she has been trained to think and look at the world.
Noticing a difference between white people is dangerous territory for her.

Ukraine isn't Europe anyway. It never was and never will be. The Slavic states constitute their own area of Eurasia. You might as well say India is part of Europe.

How do you feel about russia being the abortion capital of the world?

>Afro-Ukrainian

Attached: 1629120063053.jpg (768x636, 439.42K)

>Europe isn't part of Europe

Attached: 1111a4a.jpg (467x333, 28.12K)

I guess people from Donetsk are even lower on racial totem pole.

>Ukrainians are honorary blacks
Well, I wasn't expecting to read this when I woke up this morning.

I hate how anyone else walking in and making it about themselves would be cancelled. But if it is a black ape doing that then nobody will call it out cause she belongs to the endangered species.

If Ukraine is Europe then Turkey and Iraq are too kiwi.

>France also has nuclear weapons so it's simply not getting invaded.
Feels good having nukes and being on an island

Let's see how well a Ukrainian likes it when you call him a fellow nigger.

And you killed them for it (at least the former).

Yeah, the UK and France are not being invaded. It's called illegal immigration, and it's the decision of all free Western republics to import as many niggers as possible because that's what at least 51% of voters want.

The nigger of kiev